K Rebecca is on holidays so here I am finally trying to dip my toes with the new K girl Chaerin at Ginza Empire.

Quick physical description: she has a more ahjumma look and abit of belly with 2 cool tattoos (one on her lower back and one oh her upper left should). Her overall looks are okay compare to girls like K Rebecca and K Jessie. Say 6-7/10 for me

Though her services do makes up for her looks. Instant DFK and BBBJ and pussyslide action in the shower right off the bat, which is always a good sign for me, shows that the girl is proactive. We were short on time (30 min session) so I have cut the shower fun short and move onto the bed.

She gave a nice deep blowjob (though not all the way to the bottom), but she was very good at licking my balls while jerking the head which was turning me on.

She moved onto her pussy slide, which was good, but not K Rebecca or K Jessie good, but if you want pussy slide she has very nice rythm and rubs well.

While rubbing me, she put on the dom and started mounting me cowgirl style, but soon we shifted to doggystyle and seeing as how we only had less than 3 minutes left I blew into the dom instead of the doing the CIM she insisted at the start of the session.

A pleasant suprise was that she showered with me at the end...which is rare since most girls packs up the room while you shower alone. So I welcomed that!

Got dressed, kissed goodbye and left.

Overall good service if looks doesn't matter as much for you.