Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pussy slide risk/reward value proposition

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Pussy slide risk/reward value proposition

Lots of bros going for pussy slides recently. No doubt partly because of great practitioners from past and present!

It makes me wonder, to those who actively seek it, have you not considered the risk/reward equation of a pussy slide as opposed to something that has always been considered the "top end" of the risk scale, like BB fuck?

I mean here you are, she's got her bare pussy on your bare cock. Her juices are cumming down onto your bare cock.

From your POV, you are taking the exact same risk as doing BB fuck cos you're getting body fluids onto your bare dick.

It's totally different from her POV, though. Your juice ain't gonna go UP into her vagina, so she's a lot safer than if she had to do BBFS with you.

So... What do you think, is this a trick that the WLs are playing on us to make us keep going back at minimal risk to themselves, but still high risk to the punters?

Banned
    What about DATY or BBBJ.

Aren’t they high risk also?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Call me strange. Don't mind DFK, DATY, BJ, FS

I have never, not once , felt the need for a body slide or a pussy slide

I have never, not once , felt the need for a woman to rub her groin onto my penis without protection

And with the huge punting options in Sydney, I have never, not once, felt the need to go to a strip club, for a woman to give me a lap dance for $50-100. That's just silly

Is there something wrong with me?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Punters are aware of the fact of BB pussy slide etc in fact just being with a WL naked touching and kissing can be a risk, do we care. No. We rather have the rewards. I must say I've done BB with Asian WLs for years and never had any trouble, slides to. I'm just lucky I guess. Once I even blew right in Vietnamese WLs pussy with the noises she made I could not hold back. You got to realize for guys like me punting & going to a brothel is more rewarding than the risks of infections etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    What about DATY or BBBJ.

apparently DATY is now risk free bro go for it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm not expert so don't take my words on this, do your own research or ask a doctor: bacterias don't survive in the outside environment for long, like we human would die quickly outside earth, so it's probably safer than bb

Banned
    Had a friend from HK who went across to Dongguan for a punt because it's way cheaper than HK and he's not likely to bump into a relative or friend unlike punting in HK.

He told me he asked the WL if they can do BBFS. The WL clearly told him no CIP, but guess what? He forgot to pull out and unloaded inside her. They both panicked, he got dressed without showering and simply left the joint. What a dickhead.

Not sure how available pregnancy prevention pills are in China. I'm assuming it's widely available due to the fact that couples are only allowed to have one kid at that time.

My crush has signalled me to no longer participate in BBFS until she returns. Not a problem for me as I haven't been punting for almost a month now. My cash savings is almost reaching $10k just from not punting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    apparently DATY is now risk free bro go for it
    I do go for it…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I do go for it…
    YEH Daty is a good as a real meal you do Daty no need food right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    YEH Daty is a good as a real meal you do Daty no need food right?
    Ha, more like no need to drink.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about DATY or BBBJ.

Done all of the above quoted - recent STI test -ve on all fronts - however should I ever indulge again I’d give most a miss and stick to the “covered” formats - your own only as good as the infected punter before you.
    PS follow up test in 3 months

I think we miscalculate as we are too sexually pumped to be risk averse.

Anyway good luck it helps.

Banned
    I’ve only ever had one pussy slide in my entire life by a young Burmese WL decades ago in a long sinced closed brothel that was situated between 219 and Le Soleil. I loved her chocolate brown skin and lush long brown hair. So damn nice.

It literally was the best experience. I still remember it decades later.

Perhaps I’ll request one soon if I find a willing WL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Call me strange. Don't mind DFK, DATY, BJ, FS

I have never, not once , felt the need for a body slide or a pissy slide

I have never, not once , felt the need for a women to rub her groin onto my penis without protection

Is there something wrong with me?
    I'm in the same boat.
    Had a number of pussy slides, even by the aficionados and they don't do much for me plus it feels risky

Steered clear of daty for many years but a Ginza regular changed all that last year!

We all have differing risk perceptions and aversions.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’ve only ever had one pussy slide in my entire life by a young Burmese WL decades ago in a long sinced closed brothel that was situated between 219 and Le Soleil. I loved her chocolate brown skin and lush long brown hair. So damn nice.

It literally was the best experience. I still remember it decades later.

Perhaps I’ll request one soon if I find a willing WL.
    Ok V888, I will out a pussy slide on my bucket list, condom mandatory

But it's like being in high school. Would much prefer protected FS rather than to be teased

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I'm in the same boat.
    Had a number of pussy slides, even by the aficionados and they don't do much for me plus it feels risky

Steered clear of daty for many years but a Ginza regular changed all that last year!

We all have differing risk perceptions and aversions.
    100%. Pussy slide is just going to make me cum with nothing compared to the feeling of protected sex. It's a compromise imho

DATY is fine with a younger lady, but not a GILF or even MILF imho

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Question

Which do people choose as the ONE happy ending if given a choice and the cost is similar (FS is not an option) ?

1. HJ done properly
    2. CBJ
    3. Pussy slide

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Probably CBJ if its to completion - I usually last longer compared to the other two. But ofc cumming in rubber is different.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvu420 View Post
    Probably CBJ if its to completion - I usually last longer compared to the other two. But ofc cumming in rubber is different.
    As I said, never did a pussy slide.

How do WL make punters cum with a pussy slide?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    As I said, never did a pussy slide.

How do WL make punters cum with a pussy slide?
    Oh boy... if the WL was really skilled in the art, she can make you cum just with pussy slide. She would use the upper part of her labia including the clit to intensely stimulate your frenulum. Lots of firm rubbing with lots of juices or lube.

It is an incredible feeling, I have to say. Only 1 WL I've met was capable of doing that to completion and it was K Rebecca from GE.

But still, I felt like the whole experience left me feeling "unfulfilled". True, I had a good orgasm, but I kept thinking that I'd just taken all the risks of BBFS without actually having BBFS. What's the point?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Oh boy... if the WL was really skilled in the art, she can make you cum just with pussy slide. She would use the upper part of her labia including the clit to intensely stimulate your frenulum. Lots of firm rubbing with lots of juices or lube.

It is an incredible feeling, I have to say. Only 1 WL I've met was capable of doing that to completion and it was K Rebecca from GE.

But still, I felt like the whole experience left me feeling "unfulfilled". True, I had a good orgasm, but I kept thinking that I'd just taken all the risks of BBFS without actually having BBFS. What's the point?
    Thanks for your insight
    My impression reading your post - "that is sex"
    Genital fluid exposure like that definitely transmits genital warts and Herpes if you are unlucky. In Thailand and other high risk areas, that could also transmit HIV

If that's a pussy slide, then I would only do that with my exclusive gf, and it needs to be finished with FS

You didn't answer the question, how do most WL make the mam cum after a typical routine pussy slide?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast