Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pussy slide risk/reward value proposition

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Thanks for your insight
    My impression reading your post - "that is sex"
    Genital fluid exposure like that definitely transmits genital warts and Herpes if you are unlucky. In Thailand and other high risk areas, that could also transmit HIV

If that's a pussy slide, then I would only do that with my exclusive gf, and it needs to be finished with FS

You didn't answer the question, how do most WL make the mam cum after a typical routine pussy slide?
    I thought I answered that, didn't I? I'm assuming you want to know what the technique looks like.

It'll be in cowgirl position. Your dick would be lying on your belly pointing up, underside exposed. She'd be using her weight to exert pressure from her pussy onto your dick and start sliding along the length and vigorously rub the frenulum with her pussy. That's the part of your dick just under the head, it's super sensitive and the easiest spot to stimulate to make a man cum.

That's how they can do it, but it depends on the punter. If it's a very sensitive guy, I don't think she even needs to focus much on the frenulum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks
    And people do this without a condom.
    After the lady has done the same thing to a few unprotected men before you, (men who have sex with sex workers)
    And punters pay the ML enough cash to the equivalent of a FS session
    Ok ...

Banned
    Most pussy slides are done simulating cowgirl position but it can also be done missionary. As usual guys will be doing all the movement but avoiding the tip from touching the lips. Did this a few times with an ex a long time ago, I ended up cumming before FS.

Pussy slide only works when the labia is properly lubricated. One WL in the past would get me to lie down, give me a BBBJ, splatter lubricant all over my dick and got on top for pussy slide. Ejaculated that way first round. Lucky I had more juice for 2nd round FS. She was also skilled at using her hands to catch my cum before wiping it off with tissues.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A talented pussy slide is a thing of beauty and extreme pleasure. I had one ML who horned herself up so badly she slid me in and started pumping. I had to crowbar myself out of her to grab a dom.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I thought I answered that, didn't I? I'm assuming you want to know what the technique looks like.

It'll be in cowgirl position. Your dick would be lying on your belly pointing up, underside exposed. She'd be using her weight to exert pressure from her pussy onto your dick and start sliding along the length and vigorously rub the frenulum with her pussy. That's the part of your dick just under the head, it's super sensitive and the easiest spot to stimulate to make a man cum.

That's how they can do it, but it depends on the punter. If it's a very sensitive guy, I don't think she even needs to focus much on the frenulum.
    Fuck!!! I'm all horned up now.

One of my side chicks is relatively short so occasionally I'll do pussy slide in a standing mish position, the erect cock slides along her labias hitting her clit in a downwards direction with each thrust and once the juices start flowing the soldier goes in raw. Best feeling ever, and the only thing that eclipses that feeling is unloading deep inside her.

Banned
    There must be such a temptation to stick it in.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    There must be such a temptation to stick it in.
    Ok, let's leave out the "sticking in" part cos that's a whole different thing. That's BB fuck.

We're talking about people who pursue pussy slides and consciously avoid BB fuck because they think that pussy slides are less riskier than BB fuck. My opinion is that the risk is pretty much the same from the man's POV. You're still getting all that body fluids from her onto you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    a safer variation to the pussy slide, is the woodland variation.
    it is a modern variation
    it starts off in the same position as a pussy slide.
    but instead of the pussy rubbing on the under head of your helmet, you shift up a bit so the pussy is directly above your ball sack.
    Here the pussy is grinding your ball sack.
    you feel the warmth of her inside as your ball sack is sensitive to temperature

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok, let's leave out the "sticking in" part cos that's a whole different thing. That's BB fuck.

We're talking about people who pursue pussy slides and consciously avoid BB fuck because they think that pussy slides are less riskier than BB fuck. My opinion is that the risk is pretty much the same from the man's POV. You're still getting all that body fluids from her onto you.
    So do your pre-cum on to her pussy. If you are lucky jackpot in 9 months time you are a Daddy if she is not on pills.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How little I actually knew about punting
    Thanks for all the explanation s

Has a pussy slide every actually been described in detail before on aus99?

Sounds like going into a wading pool, knee deep, instead of just swimming in a standard pool

But I happy to put it on my 'to be considered list' - but wearing condom

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    firsson- you can't pussy slide with condom, that's not a variation. and would be totally unrewarding

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    firsson- you can't pussy slide with condom, that's not a variation. and would be totally unrewarding
    Ok. Thanks bro Woodland
    So a pussy slide can't be done in any of it's variations with a condom. A shame

Surely with a little ingenuity I can create the safer $50 'Frisson Pussy Slide'

Banned
    Ok. Thanks bro Woodland
    You could, but you won't feel much. You're better off sticking it all in if you're too scared to go skin on skin.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok. Thanks bro Woodland

Surely with a little ingenuity I can create the safer $50 'Frisson Pussy Slide'
    Bro, a pussy slide using a condom is like going for a swim in a wetsuit - it's totally fucked!

Pussy slide using hands/fingers is like dipping your hand in the water, swirling it around, and assessing whether you're gonna take your kit off and go in.

Pussy slide with bare cock is like fucken going in waist deep, and hesitating on whether you gonna go under and get the rest of the body wet.

Smashing raw, now that's like fucken zero hesitation and diving in head first.

So how do you assess which pool, pond, or water hole you're gonna take a plunge in?
    If it's putrid or the water looks murky use a wettie.
    If the water is crystal clear, smells fresh, and you can see to the bottom, dive in head first.

Banned
    Sometimes I run just the head of my cock over their clit and across and around the opening of their pussy without a condom.

The sensation is quite nice for both if you’re rock hard. You can feel the heat of their hole. No penetration just the tease.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    not sure most girls dont do it long enough of properly so its hard to say

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sometimes I run just the head of my cock over their clit and across and around the opening of their pussy without a condom.

The sensation is quite nice for both if you’re rock hard. You can feel the heat of their hole. No penetration just the tease.
    I do similar.
    In fact many times, I go for cock sliding on their pussy.
    If you target their clit properly any foam will become real, 9/10 I have had them reach down with 2 hand to spread themselves and open themselves up trying to entice you in.

Banned

Ok so I received two pussy slides today.

One ran her pussy up and down the full length of my cock and the other slid on the base of my cock while I thrusted into her hand. It was almost as if she had my penis as a part of her.

Both were extremely pleasant sensations.

So close to BBFS and yet so far away.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    I do similar.
    In fact many times, I go for cock sliding on their pussy.
    If you target their clit properly any foam will become real, 9/10 I have had them reach down with 2 hand to spread themselves and open themselves up trying to entice you in.
    Most of the time they'll squeeze hard during pussy slides if they don't want any accidental slip ins. If they want you in raw they'd guide you in using their hands. These WLs don't need penetration to feel good, you can make them shudder from clitoral stimulations as many times you want but if they're not wanting to risk STIs or creampies they'll shut the entrance tight.

I had many WLs in the past who won't simply let you in even after domming you up. If her mouth is busy DFKing you while you're on top she'll tighten her muscles and use her hands to check if the condom is still on, then guide you in if she's confident.

Some brothels have a strong zero tolerance on customers stealthing. If the girls find out that the customer is attempting to stealth they'll immediately report to the reception, have the cops called over and take away the offender. Always ask for consent from the WL if she's willing to do pussy slide or BBFS, some may provide for free as an incentive that you return as a regular or they'll charge a tip.

Banned
    Ok so I received two pussy slides today.

One ran her pussy up and down the full length of my cock and the other slid on the base of my cock while I thrusted into her hand.

Both were extremely pleasant sensations.

So close to BBFS and yet so far away.
    I don't regret ejaculating from a pussy slide. It's quite intimate when doing it with a partner as an experiment to spice things up because she can still use your dick to stimulate herself and make you cum without getting off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12