Thread: French Chloe. Beautiful, Seductive, just Perfect

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

French Chloe. Beautiful, Seductive, just Perfect

Been seeing a few reviews about F Chloe so I decided to give it a shot. Booking was a bit tight, brother reception told me that she is very popular.

Arrived at the booking time. Showed to the room. The door opens and the first thought in my head was just wow. She was gorgeous. Beautiful face looks to be in her early to mid 20s, slim body with porcelain skin and curves in all the right places. B+ cup breasts with pale inverted nips. She greeted me in English with a noticeable French accent. We talked for a bit, introducing each other, joked around a bit.

We got undress and headed to the shower. I then realised that she joins you in the shower, but she does not provide the full shower service. So, we kissed while she held on to the shower head, caresses me and I clean myself. Of course, it has to be the French to be so good at DFK. Slow and sensual kiss with delicate tongue movements. We then dried ourselves and headed to the bed. I wanted to be on top first, she asked if I wanted a blowjob and I said later. We carried on the with DFK for a while and slowly I move down on her. She's also great at receiving DATY, great moaning, she grabs on to you at times and tells you what she likes to make her orgasm. Afterwards, we dom up and went straight into it. The soft sensual attitude before has been replaced with an intense desire. I asked if she could handle, and she said yes. She switches between English and French as she moans. It didn't take long for me to finished just from doing it with her.

We got cleaned, rested and talked for a bit more. She said that she's planning to leave Australia soon, but maybe she'll come back next year. She asked if I wanted the blowjob now, which I laughed and answered, "yes please". I prefer standing up while receiving head, to which she willingly obliged. Just like her DFK, the blowjob was slow and sensual, but still packed a punch. We domed up again for the 2nd round. Surprisingly, she was even more into it the second time, the moaning is a louder, she grabbed on to you tighter and whisper "Oui, oui, oui...."into your years. I was hypnotised lol.

All in all, I think she is great:
    Face 9.5/10
    Body 9/10
    Communication 9/10
    Attitude 9.5/10
    Sex 9.5/10
    Service: 8/10 just because she doesn't do the full service like the Asian girls. but this is not an issue for me.

I would say if you wanted to try Ginza, F Chloe is a trust try. Before she leaves.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review! Did she say when she might be leaving Aus? Really have to schedule a session before she goes!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think she's leaving at the end of Nov or early Dec.

Wish you luck and happy punting buddy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, can any of you let this brother have a go. Shes booked out again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She's on today. Who shall be lucky enough to get a booking!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fully booked today
    I tried again last night

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Booked in to see her this afternoon. I can't wait!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lucky to get a booking im jealous

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I called at 7pm yesterday as soon as she went on the roster.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't seen her since 2020. Still regard her as one of the best experiences in my punting life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i think i imight call, i message at 630pm and they reply with fully booked

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shes there for another 2 weeks.

Just got home from seeing her....she's even better than she was in 2020. Amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hope she will be back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Apparently mid year. I'm saving my money for lots of bookings!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looking forward to trying when she comes back mid year.