Thread: Short versus long time (overnight) sex

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar

Short versus long time (overnight) sex

Punters

Out of ignorance and curiosity, what do you do in overnight service?

I normally seek 2-3 hrs when in SE Asia but want to try overnight but seeking experience of others of what the night involve?

Any experiences would be great please.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Save the long time for when you have found a girlfriend, where she will accompany you on a date, and than she spends the night with you back in the hotel,
    Otherwise you can just go to the night club and pick up a freelancer and bring her back to your hotel and than send her home after are finished www.stickmanbangkok.com
    Is a great site to read up on

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i usually prefer long time when I am in Philippines. if it is a 'bargirl ' that is clock watching then I send them on their way early. if it is a semi-freelancer type girl that is happy to stay around and has a nice personality I'm happy for her ot stay .

My usual MO in Philippines is:

Meet somewhere neutral.
    Place for coffee/juice without being committed to a 'meal'
    This initial interview allows me to assess her for better potential.
    If I'm going to continue with her I will have a reason to go back to the room. Usually something like "I'm going to work a little, while don't you watch a movie while you wait".
    When I'm done with my 'work' I'll sit on the best next to her and things just happen.
    At my age I'll have this first round, a round before bed, a round during the night and then another upon waking up.

If there are any 'limits' placed by her on time or rounds that indicates more of a working girl which I would have been hoping to avoid.

Next day I again have similar options of needing to go out for the day in which case she leaves and I can contact her later.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Speaking as a gent over 60......How long does it take to get what you are after from a Wg? For me around 2 hrs is enough. I don't want a relationship I just want some fun. I'm not after witty repartee or an insight into a poor girls life.
    I like to sleep alone and get up next morning and do what i want to do. Most Wg's want to go home anyway these days.
    There has to be very strong chemistry for me to even do a repeat when OS. I have a partner in Oz who shares my bed with me, the others are just passing through.
    I would counsel against LT and even multiple repeat performances - keep it business, be wary of feelings creeping in.
    4FoW2