Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://asianstar.com.au/whos-on/

Rates : $140 half hour

Extras Cost : non mentioned

Services Provided This Session : FS

Size/shape : 4, very slim but curvy. Killer tight body, good proportions

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : no

My experience/comments :

Went to get a Saturday morning fix. Picked AS hoping to get Vietnamese but none were available. Chose M*¥ based on her look and body.

Walked up stairs and went through the standard protocol.

She stripped and at this point I was very happy, killer body with tatts and cute. But she was super quiet and wouldn’t respond with questions asked or basic comments. Very bad cat bath and lead up. She pushed to keep things moving as I tried to slow them down. Cracked it when I touched my cock with the dom on. Only wanted to do missionary and I was put off. Ended up finishing with a hand job which actually wasn’t bad. She still refused to talk and acted like she couldn’t understand. I like having a chat before and after. Helps things flow. Never had these issues before.

Would not return to see her amd would not recommend her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pained744 View Post
    Person's Name : M*¥

Establishment : Asian Star

Month/Year of Visit : November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://asianstar.com.au/whos-on/

Rates : $140 half hour

Extras Cost : non mentioned

Services Provided This Session : FS

Size/shape : 4, very slim but curvy. Killer tight body, good proportions

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : no

My experience/comments :

Went to get a Saturday morning fix. Picked AS hoping to get Vietnamese but none were available. Chose M*¥ based on her look and body.

Walked up stairs and went through the standard protocol.

She stripped and at this point I was very happy, killer body with tatts and cute. But she was super quiet and wouldn’t respond with questions asked or basic comments. Very bad cat bath and lead up. She pushed to keep things moving as I tried to slow them down. Cracked it when I touched my cock with the dom on. Only wanted to do missionary and I was put off. Ended up finishing with a hand job which actually wasn’t bad. She still refused to talk and acted like she couldn’t understand. I like having a chat before and after. Helps things flow. Never had these issues before.

Would not return to see her amd would not recommend her.
    Fuck me.. You at it again Pdaddy..?? Or is there a template in microsoft word for Punts now..?? If you're going to pose as different people at least try a bit harder.. Fuckwit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    Fuck me.. You at it again Pdaddy..?? Or is there a template in microsoft word for Punts now..?? If you're going to pose as different people at least try a bit harder.. Fuckwit.
    What is wrong with you?
    We want people to post reviews, good, bad or indifferent.
    You just want a forum where we fling shit at each other?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    WTF?? Definitely not posing as someone else. I just found another review and copied the format.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You do realise there are other forums than Aus99 and i know at least 3 have a set template that they want you to use for reviews. Their reviews are behind a paywall so you likely haven't seen them but they've been around for many years

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pained744 View Post
    She still refused to talk and acted like she couldn’t understand. I like having a chat before and after. Helps things flow. Never had these issues before.
    Brothel girls are a hard nut to crack. The selection decision is being made based on a 3 second look, the quality of their clothes, the shoes they got from the shop inventory, all of which are quickly removed as they go up the stairs.

I have what I think is a well honed question which I ask each brothel girl as she parades in. Each punter needs to develop their own question though. It's usually an open ended question that the girl needs to comprehend and respond with some comprehension, a witty answer shows more chances of engagement later. It's your chance to find out her comprehension.

So the parade needs ot include more than the visuals if we expect later engagement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for that Butyl. I am glad someoen else has common sense and knows about other forums.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For those that don't know there is a forum auxxx reviews or Australian xxx reviews. They use the template. I am originally from Sydney and its packed full of reviews. I have about 200 or so from Sydney and they all have the proper details. If you ever go to Sydney and need a punt. Go to that place and you will have to narrow down your choices rather than swim through the dank, turd filled cesspool that is Brisbane punting.....sorry but its true

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tend to avoid PRC whores for this reason .. service is often poor and they money focused

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    Brothel girls are a hard nut to crack. The selection decision is being made based on a 3 second look, the quality of their clothes, the shoes they got from the shop inventory, all of which are quickly removed as they go up the stairs.

I have what I think is a well honed question which I ask each brothel girl as she parades in. Each punter needs to develop their own question though. It's usually an open ended question that the girl needs to comprehend and respond with some comprehension, a witty answer shows more chances of engagement later. It's your chance to find out her comprehension.

So the parade needs ot include more than the visuals if we expect later engagement.
    This is good advice.
    If the whore makes no effort to engage in the introduction, then no interest. Dont care how hot she is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great advice CumShot and Fungus the Bogeyman,

my take is, if there are lots of choices, choose the one who gives you most smiles and eye contacts.

Not all Asian stars are bad,
    current pick is Lucie from Viet, gave over and above GFE, gone over time by a bit. The phone keep ringing.

Skyangel is better atm as all Jap. Service levels are much higher then PRC and Korean in AS. Price are higher but include the extra.
    my advice is make sure you get them to do the services you paid for, if you know what I mean.
    curent pick is Ayaka, still curent AV star, does anal if that is your thing for extra. large lady because that's her style in her JAV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went very close to picking lucie but went with Sasha the Korean first time in Brisbane and only here for 1 week, she is fantastic, young, slim, pretty and enthusiastic all the things you don’t normally expect at AS lol, smash away boys well worth it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worth

Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    Great advice CumShot and Fungus the Bogeyman,

my take is, if there are lots of choices, choose the one who gives you most smiles and eye contacts.

Not all Asian stars are bad,
    current pick is Lucie from Viet, gave over and above GFE, gone over time by a bit. The phone keep ringing.

Skyangel is better atm as all Jap. Service levels are much higher then PRC and Korean in AS. Price are higher but include the extra.
    my advice is make sure you get them to do the services you paid for, if you know what I mean.
    curent pick is Ayaka, still curent AV star, does anal if that is your thing for extra. large lady because that's her style in her JAV.
    Tried Lucie once and it was well worth it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the base service ok or do you have to pay extra for a decent service?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Even if you pay extra, the service with May is fairly average. Save your cash and pick a different girl