Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 227 north strathfield rude receptionist Jayden

Senior Member(無間使者)

227 north strathfield rude receptionist Jayden

Has anyone else had a rude encounter from Jayden of 227 north strathfield massage? I don’t know why they have been rude lately, I have just made a booking with the and then they gave my booking away and I was ofcourse upset and asked why the heck they gave it away when I booked first, then he told me to call the shop to book when I already made the booking and they just blocked me. I’ve been a loyal customer to them for years and this is how Jayden the owner treated me today and he blocked me off both WeChat accounts 227 and 41 Epping. Anyone else experience rude behavior from them?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mmm sounds like you got an earful back of what you had dished out.
    Of course you can be upset that your booking was cancelled and another customer walked in and fill your spot,
    But the girls and the shop are there to make money, and normally only wait 5 minutes if you say you are on the way,
    Also mix’s ups happen, that’s why its called punting as anything can happen

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a business, but treating a regular who is guaranteed to be there for his booking is quite disgraceful.

On another note, our understanding of politeness is quite cultural. I find majority of new Asian migrants quite different in regard to their social interactions this may be a case of language barrier but I learnt over the years that if a manager makes me feel uncomfortable with his manners then I just avoid that shop, give them 5 years and they shall be alright.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Of course you can be upset that your booking was cancelled and another customer walked in and fill your spot,
    But the girls and the shop are there to make money, and normally only wait 5 minutes if you say you are on the way
    So the OP was late?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This happened before my booking like literally hours before it, it’s so sad to see how bad 227 shop is becoming with their bookings. What can we do I guess I won’t be going back there again!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    This happened before my booking like literally hours before it, it’s so sad to see how bad 227 shop is becoming with their bookings. What can we do I guess I won’t be going back there again!
    So what you are saying:
    1. You booked a lady
    2. They rang to say your booking was cancelled
    3. You then complained that they are not honoring your booking

Just trying to understand what happened

Banned
    I always book days ahead.

Then confirm on the morning.

It’s a routine and they can trust you that way.

I never renig on a booking either.

I’m never late.

Always arrive 5 min before allocated time.

If you want something bad enough you go out of your way to make sure it happens.

Banned
    Has anyone else had a rude encounter from Jayden of 227 north strathfield massage? I don’t know why they have been rude lately, I have just made a booking with the and then they gave my booking away and I was ofcourse upset and asked why the heck they gave it away when I booked first, then he told me to call the shop to book when I already made the booking and they just blocked me. I’ve been a loyal customer to them for years and this is how Jayden the owner treated me today and he blocked me off both WeChat accounts 227 and 41 Epping. Anyone else experience rude behavior from them?
    You can take your business elsewhere.

You'll find the young mamasan at Epping Tulip Massage very welcoming, warm and chatty. I was there several times with the same red carpet treatment. I'm sure you could find others.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Post Covid, Demand has consistently exceeded the supply of ML's at those shops. In these circumstances the blunt fact is that the shop can treat you how they like, they don't need you. Being annoyed was understandable but not smart. We probably need 5% unemployment to tilt the supply and demand equation back in punters favour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You probably have been a bad customer and the girls want to ban you. I suggest just move on. There are plenty other shops that offer similar services

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Post Covid, Demand has consistently exceeded the supply of ML's at those shops. In these circumstances the blunt fact is that the shop can treat you how they like, they don't need you. Being annoyed was understandable but not smart. We probably need 5% unemployment to tilt the supply and demand equation back in punters favour.
    Sorry. How does this justify a shop cancelling a booking?
    Or is there more to the story?

Banned
    I wanted to try 227 as it’s close to where I live. The girls look pretty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I thought you live close to the city? 10 mins by bus you said.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Sorry. How does this justify a shop cancelling a booking?
    Or is there more to the story?
    It doesn't at all, but there is no benefit getting mad about it.

Banned
    The girls in 227 North Strathfield are Jayden's trump card. Many punters will go there for them.

I've met Jayden a few times. He is not the buddy-buddy person. He treated me not warm and not cold although He warmed up a little when I spoke Cantonese to him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    The girls in 227 North Strathfield.
    Oh ok well id fuck them all but not all massage girls are straight up into sex are they?

It’s a roll of the dice if they want it. Hence going to brothels. As regards the owner who cares? He’s not the person servicing you. Out of curiosity how much do you think he makes before overheads. The location looks busy.

Banned
    Oh ok well id fuck them all but not all massage girls are straight up into sex are they?

It’s a roll of the dice if they want it. Hence going to brothels. As regards the owner who cares? He’s not the person servicing you. Out of curiosity how much do you think he makes before overheads. The location looks busy.
    Reason for Editing: I'll think about a reason.

Banned
    Reason for Editing: No reason.

Banned
    I’ll drop by and check the girls out though. Obviously sample one or two. My mate lives 100m east of there. I know he punts but we all seem to punt at different places.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

There lies the problem. I don't like paying big dollars so a lady can do something with her hand that I can do myself

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast