Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 227 north strathfield rude receptionist Jayden

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’ve had a ML tell me the same. But then I was kept waiting almost an hour. What do they expect? My time is money. That was my last visit to the shop at number 48.
    The thread is about 227 NS . What shop is 48??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was this at chill massage?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    The thread is about 227 NS . What shop is 48??
    Different place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    Was this at chill massage?
    Not chill massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Different place.
    whats the point posting if we don't know which shop you referring to.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    I disagree in some situations

If a punters booking is being dishonored entirely, and the shop wants to delay the booking for 30 minutes because their favorite regular has decided at the last minute to extend,
    Then, the punter should be sent a text or preferably phoned about the problem. It's not reasonable to keep a customer waiting 30 minutes, if he wants discretion and not sitting next to other punters in a brothel for over half an hour

If a booking has to be canceled, again a text or a phone call is just decent customer service

If you book and arrive and you find it's not the lady you booked, they want you to see someone else, again in the real world this is a major betrayal of customers trust. Major.

I can tell you my current gf would blow up deluxe if she books a hair stylist, turns up, and is told her booking is f_cked and she can come back another time
    Or if she turns up and Jack Joke not Jack Jones is doing her hair
    She tells me she pays $150 for her hair, not nearly as much as what we pay for service

Yet us men put up with the sh_tty booking systems

The OPs problem is different, you have to book quickly and efficiently or you miss out. No need to get unpleasant about it
    Agreed. When I've had to cancel a booking I give as much notice as possible, e.g. 24 hours due to illness that I didn't want to share. I expect the same courtesy if a shop can't provide the specified provider at the agreed upon time. THAT'S customer service, making the best out of a bad situation. Anything else is disrespectful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    whats the point posting if we don't know which shop you referring to.
    Address it to Kookookachu. Then post the letter to number 48. If it doesn’t return you’ll know you have the right place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been going to 227 for years. Its a professionally run shop IMO. He focuses on the quality of the girls, asks punters for feedback about them - and this is the most important.
    TBH - I absolutely can't stand owners and receptionists who are overly friendly, just shut the F up and give me what I am REALLY here for
    The only thing I expect from the receptionist is to respond to my messages in a timely manner, lock in my booking, take my money, give me the change - then show me to the room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    I've been going to 227 for years. Its a professionally run shop IMO. He focuses on the quality of the girls, asks punters for feedback about them - and this is the most important.
    TBH - I absolutely can't stand owners and receptionists who are overly friendly, just shut the F up and give me what I am REALLY here for
    The only thing I expect from the receptionist is to respond to my messages in a timely manner, lock in my booking, take my money, give me the change - then show me to the room.
    Totally agree with charmingninjaman and been going for years also - Jayden & Bella have been nothing but professional polite helpful accommodating and any issues have been dealt with promptly and appropriately
    Did have a run in with the older lady with glasses on reception at 227 and after discussing with Jayden felt was dealt with emphatically & understanding.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123