Thread: Ailice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ailice

Date of visit: 18 November
    Nationality: Chinese
    Name: Ailice
    Services: BBBJ, DATY, FS

<Look>
    On Saturday, I went to Tulip where Mamasan recommended Ailice. She had a refined yet sexy look, with long dark hair and a figure hugging blue dress. Her black bra partially covered her busty 36D figure. Standing at around 156cm tall, she had sexy, slim figure and a warm and welcoming smile. Lessssss go!

<Experience>
    After a good massage she finished with some tickle tackle. I was very hard at this point and rolled over and sat up. I started to kiss her neck and fondle her breasts. We then moved to light lip kissing, and I slowly moved down tasting her soft nipples and hand playing her smooth bouncy tits. Then I went further down and DATY her. Shaved. She was licking and sucking my little me with her warm tongue in return. Her technique by the way was simple, light, soft with no teeth.

Ailice took the initiative to climb on top of me for the main. She looked in my eyes, with a cheeky smile, Dom me up and slowly push hers into little me …. Man she was wet … man the bed sheet was wet too… man little me was hard rock. She continued to ride me like I have never been fucked before. Seriously I am not sure where her energy came from but I liked it.

Her energy wear out after and I then flipped her over and took more control, we changed a few positions as well and she was accommodating with a smile.

At last, I finished the session off with my cock between her tits. She said to enjoy as much as I want, which i did blew my full load. After a little rest and clean up, I Dressed upped and went.

<WIR>
    It is a yes for me. Hope I will see her again.

<Summary>
    I had a great time during our session, as her friendly attitude, welcoming smile, great body and long legs made the experience enjoyable. YMMV

Looks 8/10
    Services 9/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thx for the review. How much the extra?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    3 pineapples was the damage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Quads1973. I didn’t know they do BBBJ, individual ML or YMMV? I will go do some punt next week. Ailice on my list 😏

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT25 View Post
    Thanks Quads1973. I didn’t know they do BBBJ, individual ML or YMMV? I will go do some punt next week. Ailice on my list 😏
    Yeah it is YMMV. Happy punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm guessing this is Tulip massage in Epping?
    She sounds great, wouldnt mind giving this shop a go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    I'm guessing this is Tulip massage in Epping?
    She sounds great, wouldnt mind giving this shop a go.
    Yes it’s right beside the train line. Good selections of ML daily