Have managed to avoid punting for exactly 11days, bit of a record this year. But as I watched my personal account balance grow it made me want to punt even more and with a bit if of extra mulla I decided to splurge on a private that I hadn’t tried before.

https://girlclub.com.au/?page_id=3738 (wonder how long this link will work) - just look at these pics. They look too good to be true. The site doesn’t show weight and for me that can be a red flag cos pics could be older or filtered especially when you’re picking from the many 165cm+ girls on the 4 lists that show up on WeChat regularly. Stats they do show should be accurate - 155cm, jap with C cups. So I picked the one in the link who I’d seen advertised previously as (no70).

Communication through WeChat was easy enough. They respond better in the arvo’s and night time. So suspect none of these girls work early. Was given an address in Haymarket and on arrival was txted the floor and room no. to go to. I dun hit privates a lot and after not punting in a while, I was really excited for something amazing…

SCOPING
So when she opened the door I was disappointed. This girl might be the one in the pictures but body-wise she didn’t meet my expectations of a pixie-like doll with big boobs. Definitely a short girl, with a pretty face, but the body was more of the typical stubby legged jap build with a petite upper body and A+ boobies. Once she stripped down and dropped out of her heels, she looked almost dwarf-like. Slim but more thic around her thighs and arse.

In the natural daylight of an apartament there is no hiding and I can confirm that she has very nice pale skin and a clean blemishless face, with light makeup. She’s had some work to her face. Pointy nose and maybe even the almond eyes. Not too much though… she still looks naturally cute and she was all smiles as I walked in and we chit chatted. LENT is her name, mid 20s and she works here on and off every 2 weeks or so. Still dun get how they afford it… maybe the agency sponsors travel partnered with a jap agency.

She doesn’t speak much English so we used a lot of google translate, but she’s very friendly and smiley… in fact, thinking back now, I dun really remember her not smiling through the whole session. Strong GFE vibes.

PRE-GAME / TASTING
She led me into the shower and gave me a soapy B2B. Lots of pashing in the shower too. She tastes young and fresh. Very nice.

Onto the bed and she lay next to me initially… tracing her hand across my chest and using her limited English to complement me. Didn't sense anything fake at all… very genuine.

Nipple kisses were sensitive and sensual as she kept her body close to me. She uses her little hands well as she moves down my body, definitely experienced. BBBJ was also slow and sensual but not much depth or intensity. I wasn’t getting strong PSE vibes so didn’t push it… she mentioned my large size and a quick wrist comparison, but otherwise didn't seem too perturbed or scared.

She did ask if I wanted to do BBFS for extra but I’m not usually interested. So she rolled on the dom and slid onto me slowly in CG.

MAIN EVENT
Not much foreplay after that. Up tempo from the get go. She bounced on me enthusiastically and feeling a bit lazy today I let her do all the work. Her nipples are inverted, but they started to protrude now and I suckled on those raisins while she made animal like squeals.

Stood up to switch us to missionary and ploughed into her hard. No protest at all just a lot of moaning and screaming. Legs wrapped around me while I pumped away. My hands cupping her arse grinding in deep and then legs pulled up to my elbows getting a loud slap of my balls against her as I slammed. At this point I felt like I could have cum easily but I resisted cos I was here for the hour and wanted to do doggy.

With her butt up and head down I buried my cock into her and pounded in similar intensity to the mish position. Her plump arse was nice and soft and felt great in flat iron position too. But for some reason I was having trouble finding release. I usually have decent control over my cumming, sometimes I can end too quickly but unless I’ve had too much alcohol, I can usually control how long I want to fuck for. But this felt different.

I kept at it for ages, like a hound curled over this girl, gripping her shoulders and boobs intensely. Or jamming my fingers into her mouth. Everytime she fell down to my weight into flat itron I would jerk her back up and start up again. Tried everything and her screams got loud and echoed in the little 1 bedder room. My cock started to hurt, right at the top as I suspect I was just tapping her insides. But still couldn’t finish. Fark… this is rare, and with an hour I could just keep going without being buzzed.

We were both sweaty when we went back to mish position. Slowed down and just focussed on the look on her face as I ground into her. Finally, finally, found the finish in another flurry of madness with her mouth: “Aaaaah…aaaah….” loudly into my ears.

AFTERWARDS
We both lay panting on the bed for a while. Sweat glistening on my body at least. She told me she used to be an AV star in Japan and showed me some pictures, but they didn’t look anything like her cos of the plastic surgery apparently. She also used to be much more chubby apparently. Difficult to chat smoothly with the app, but we had time.

When we got up for a shower, she laughed and showed me that the slider to the terrace outside was open and it’s likely that the whole complex could hear our exertions. Felt like I should get out of there before the police knocked on the door!

She showered me down and cuddled me heaps. Actually wouldn’t let me go early and just wanted to chat on the couch till our time was well and truly over.

OVERALL
Disappointed by the roster pics, but seems to be an ongoing trend lately. Cannot fault the service, professionalism and generally vibe of this girl. She’s quite lively and gives a great mix of GFE chick who has stamina and can take a hell of a pounding. But I guess I was after something different for $550/hr. Not even sure what… model like quality maybe.

Hmmmm…. Anyone else had experience with GirlClub?

Happy Punting