Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : Bonza Beauties

Month/Year of Visit : November 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.bonz1.com.au

Phone : 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 9:30 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, face-sitting, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Decent curvy figure (bit cuddly, nice D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a good session

My experience/comments : Julie greeted me and, after a little cuddle, I paid and she sent me upstairs to the room and Lisa soon entered. I thought she looked familiar.

She was wearing a sexy lacy black full-length body stocking which showed off a decent curvy (slightly cuddly) figure and a nice pair of D-cups. The body stocking was also crotchless but she was wearing a black g-string underneath.

I showered and Lisa stripped (trimmed bush). She was dancing around and after I had dried myself she was playfully rubbing herself up against me with some light kissing.

I lay down and Lisa licked my nipples while I fiddled with her clit before she moved to between my legs and started licking my balls.

Lisa then worked her way up my shaft and started sucking me. At first she didn’t move much so I was a bit concerned but then she went faster and it greatly improved. It turned out to be a very good BBBJ – no teeth, good suction, good use of the hands and just a couple of brief tissue-breaks.

Lisa got me close to cumming so I asked for some 69 and she moved round. She started moaning quietly and gradually got louder and I inserted a finger in her wet pussy.

Lisa dismounted and said she’d cum (maybe true) and wanted to fuck but it was too early so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

She got louder now and I finger-fucked her some more.

Lisa then pushed me away and suggested that I lie down. I thought she wanted to fuck but she moved up to sit on my face.

This was also good as I was playing with her lovely tits while she enthusiastically ground herself down onto my mouth.

Again she said she’d cum and I asked for some more BJ but too soon I was close to cumming so I said “We fuck”.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she asked for a $50 tip.

Lisa started with some good cowgirl so I could play with her tits again but she soon tired.

I asked for some doggie but she didn’t understand and she lay at the corner of the bed so I re-entered for some standing mish and Lisa got quite loud.

I then guided her round for some doggie. I also fingered her arsehole but I was asked to stop when I tried to stick a thumb in brown town.

I got her to lie down for some mish and, with Lisa loudly urging me on, I kept going until I came.

Lisa went to the shower for a wash with some loud and delightful hawking before returning to the bed and gave me a light massage.

She had earlier said she was from Korea but she didn’t recognise my couple of phrases in Korean. Lisa was using her translator app which was clearly translating from Chinese. I asked where else she worked and I realised I’d seen her before at 116 where she was known as Nancy and before that at 24 Station Rd, Marrickville where she was Lisa. Back then she’d told me she was half Indian so her nationality is a bit fluid. This time she told me she was from near Tsingtao.

Lisa currently works at Bonza on Saturdays and at a MP on Sundays and sometimes goes to Wagga and to Dubbo.

On another forum there was a comment on the similarity in looks between Lisa and Julie and I thought the same so I asked Lisa whether Julie was her sister but she said “No”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she the Lisa formerly worked at the Billy's for many years?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey Fred, have you tried any girls from Amanda Heavens?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
    Is she the Lisa formerly worked at the Billy's for many years?
    Definitely not.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by adelle View Post
    Hey Fred, have you tried any girls from Amanda Heavens?
    Yes - Paloma and Katie in Feb '23 (both reviewed here). They were good but I seldom try Caucasian ladies - I prefer Asians.