Thread: V Kelly - Some good experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking V Kelly - Some good experience

It has been a while since I came back to Ginza, but with the increasing number of Viet WL at those 3 shops, I gave myself a chance to find new gems.

Walking my way to Ginza 479 from the Central Station, then entering the back entrance, I finally met the 2 receptionists. No booking? No problem. I asked them whether I can see the lineups. One guy hesitated while the other guy told me If I stayed after I saw the lineup, then he would show it to me. Sure. I asked them if i could see the Viet lineups. The receptionist told me two of the available V girls are both at 278 now. One of them was Kelly, who is tall and leggy, while the other one was short and cute ( fuck but I forgot her name). I like tall girls so I don't need to see Kelly before making my decision. Paid the cash and went to 278.

It was my first time at 278 so I was a bit lost, making myself embarrassed by walking into another establishment on Cleveland st while the real entrance was on the side. Rang the bell, I went up those stairs with another punter. I told the lady receptionist that I had paid for an hour with Kelly. She then asked me:" Do you speak VNese? Can you tell her that it will be 1 hour ?". I am Viet so sure, I ended up chatting with Kelly first through the walkie-talkie at the front desk. Damn the sound was horrible. Room number 1 she said.

My first impression when I walked in was a beautiful and tall Viet girl with dark long hair. Her body reminds me of the JAV Ria Yamate, slender but curved at the right place with big boobs ( also has a belly button piercing which is a plus for me). She helped me to undress as I was sweating a lot from walking to there. We chatted for a little bit and then went to the shower together.

She washed me up thoroughly, front and back. She then finally kneeled for some BBBJ action in the shower . Damn I like those tongue. A lot of suction as well. We then dried off and went to the bed. She continued with some catbath and nipple sucking. She really knew how to make me horny and hard. Condom on, we had sex with multiple positions.
    The Sex went on really great. I don't want to talk to much about it in details since YMMV but if I need to rate her:
    Face: 8.5/10 (Some work here and there but it fits her)
    Body: 9.5/10
    BJ: 9/10
    Sex: 9/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree that she gives good service and turned me on from the 1st second I entered the room