Thread: Asian merrylands

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Asian merrylands

Sunni ph 0452387686. Was given this number to try this mature Asian lady.She works in this unit in Merrylands on Thursdays only.Obviously other girls work on other days but she was recommended.Her names Sunni from hong kong.Early forties slim and good size tits.$250 for a hour including bbbj.Once the transaction was complete I took a shower with her she was pretty decent light kissing scrubbing and rubbing.Once dried of we went into a bedroom.The session was pretty good.Light kissing became cat bathing.She started to go down great head.She was pretty good.Positioned her pussy facing me as she blew me.It was pretty decent with minimal hair on top.I played with it as she rubbed it on my hands and licked my cock.This continued for a while the she flipped around and it went to deep kissing & light neck biting while she stroked me.A bit of edging to make it more pleasurable.She then brought me to orgasm by a slow blow job as I blew in her mouth she got more aggressive with the blow job And believe me she kept every drop as I came in her mouth hard after a minute she got up to spit it out and clean herself up.Some mouth wash she wiped me down and just continued to give me a massage rubbing her pussy on my leg.I rubbed her clir it got moist and wasn’t long till I had that cunt in my mouth apart from the top bush pussy was pretty sweet.She seemed to enjoy it She came in my mouth then lay there for a while.Wasnt long before she started the head game again then I told her I wanted her pussy.She put condom on and it was a fun time pussy was tight we did multiple positions finished with doggy playing with her decent tits.Overall a good time and recommended to give her a try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she have any ads with photos?

QUOTE=Slambammam;3032574]Sunni ph 0452387686. Was given this number to try this mature Asian lady.She works in this unit in Merrylands on Thursdays only.Obviously other girls work on other days but she was recommended.Her names Sunni from hong kong.Early forties slim and good size tits.$250 for a hour including bbbj.Once the transaction was complete I took a shower with her she was pretty decent light kissing scrubbing and rubbing.Once dried of we went into a bedroom.The session was pretty good.Light kissing became cat bathing.She started to go down great head.She was pretty good.Positioned her pussy facing me as she blew me.It was pretty decent with minimal hair on top.I played with it as she rubbed it on my hands and licked my cock.This continued for a while the she flipped around and it went to deep kissing & light neck biting while she stroked me.A bit of edging to make it more pleasurable.She then brought me to orgasm by a slow blow job as I blew in her mouth she got more aggressive with the blow job And believe me she kept every drop as I came in her mouth hard after a minute she got up to spit it out and clean herself up.Some mouth wash she wiped me down and just continued to give me a massage rubbing her pussy on my leg.I rubbed her clir it got moist and wasn’t long till I had that cunt in my mouth apart from the top bush pussy was pretty sweet.She seemed to enjoy it She came in my mouth then lay there for a while.Wasnt long before she started the head game again then I told her I wanted her pussy.She put condom on and it was a fun time pussy was tight we did multiple positions finished with doggy playing with her decent tits.Overall a good time and recommended to give her a try.[/QUOTE]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No picture but numbers legit.Like I said Thursday don’t know about the quality rest of the week.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Googling the number brought this Locanto Ad https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_629...-BBBJ-CIM.html