Was thoroughly impressed with the photos Ada sent me of Pinky. Her body looked incredible, and I couldn't wait to meet her in person. I made my way to 200 stanmore Massage, hoping that I wouldn't be the last customer of the day like usual.

I arrived at the parlour and was greeted by Ada, who led me to a private room. I quickly stripped down to my underwear and got on the massage table, eager for Pinky to work her magic on me.
A few minutes later, Pinky entered the room. She was even more stunning in person than in her photos.

"How would you like your massage?" she asked with a smile.
"Hard," I replied eagerly. "I could use some serious knot-removal."

Pinky nodded and began her massage. She started with my shoulders and worked her way down my back, using just the right amount of pressure. Her hands were strong and skilled as she kneaded out all of my knots.
As Pinky continued to work on me, I felt an occasional touch or graze that hinted at something more sensual. It was subtle but enough to send shivers down my spine.
I tried not to get too distracted by these teasing touches and focused on enjoying the amazing massage. Pinky's hands worked wonders on my tired muscles, and I could feel myself starting to relax.
After about thirty minutes of intense deep tissue massage, Pinky moved closer to me. Before I knew it, she was using her oiled-up body to give me a full-body slide.
"Oh wow," I gasped as she pressed against me from head to toe. "I didn't know this was part of the package."

Pinky's naked body glided over mine as she used her curves and ample assets to provide an incredibly erotic experience. The oil made her skin feel smooth and slippery against mine, and I couldn't help but run my hands over her.
I was drawn to the shape of her luscious ass, which was on full display as she straddled me. It was perfect round, firm, and just begging to be touched.
As Pinky continued to slide all over me, she could tell that I was getting turned on. She moved so that she was straddling my chest and looked down at me with a mischievous smile.
"Do you like what you see?" she asked seductively.

I nodded eagerly, unable to form words as I admired her beautiful face and stunning body.
Pinky's hands were still working their magic on me as she leaned forward slightly. This gave me the perfect view of her ample cleavage. I couldn't resist running my hands over her breasts, giving them a gentle squeeze.
She moaned softly in response and ground her hips against my chest. She then moved lower, positioning herself so that I could reach between her legs.
"You can touch me," she whispered huskily. "Anywhere you want."

I didn't need any further encouragement. I ran my fingers along the slick folds of her pussy, feeling how wet and aroused she already was. She let out a low moan as I circled her clit with my thumb.
While I continued to pleasure Pinky with my hand, she focused on bringing me to the edge. Her skilled hands wrapped around my cock and began stroking it with just the right amount of pressure.
It didn't take long before I felt myself teetering on the edge of orgasm. With one final stroke from Pinky's hand, I came hard, spilling my load all over both our bodies.

I lay there panting heavily as Pinky continued to give me a post-orgasmic massage. She worked out any remaining tension in my muscles before using a hot towel to clean us up.
As I got dressed, I couldn't help but feel like I was walking on air. Pinky had given me the best massage of my life, complete with a happy ending that exceeded all of my expectations.
I left with a huge smile on my face and a spring in my step. I couldn't wait to come back and see Pinky again, and maybe this time, I would be able to meet Ada too.