Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2023 N5M in Review

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just seen V Ami, booked her close to midnight, was a great session . First off, she had a sultry look to her, she doesn't really look like your typical Viet (Angela, Yumi, Dior @ Ginza), but is and does have your typical Viet accent.

She was very energetic and got down to business very quickly once we hit the bed. Overall I felt it was worth it. N5M to me never disappoints with their line up, always good quality girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Viktorius69 View Post
    Plenty of choices there if they're on tomorrow my good sir. Can't go wrong with any of Thais especially (in my order of pref) Paula, Paloma, Cindy, Katie for PSE x rimming.

Also Queen and UEE also offer but more gfe than pse

Happy punting!
    I visited Paloma a while back and the session was awesome.

Recently, I was mindlessly scrolling on my instafeed and saw a thai lady that looks like Paloma IMO.

If you are curious how she looks like search “rainbowdragonlife” in insta, it will give you an idea how Paloma is IRL.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    Anyone tried KK already? Keen to see her.

Thanks for Ami review... Seems she is like my cup.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    I tried a double with her and C Jay. Good BBBJ and good service I found, sweet girl

Has anyone tried C Lydia yet? Photo look fantastic but it's very on n off with C girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    thanks for the info on Paloma John_Diaz.. I still need to check her out. even the receptionist recommended her to me..

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Yes it's her in the picture, just slightly less slim (but not fat at all, the photo shows her as skinny af). But young and super cute. Love her hair as well, she had them died red which gives her a foxy look when you grab it in doggy lol.

She's going to be the total opposite of Helen/Lan if that was your last V girl. Totally like a more sweet, shy GFE, like she just started and trying to find her marks.

It's a good balance / diverse offer after a series of Thai punts haha
    Thanks for the intel. I'll have to venture out of my usual J Punts and explore V girls again. I'll try and give V Ami a go soon. Sounds like she is more GFE, where as Helen/Lan was PSE++

Did she say how long she is staying for? as she was off roster for a while just just came on recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for the intel. I'll have to venture out of my usual J Punts and explore V girls again. I'll try and give V Ami a go soon. Sounds like she is more GFE, where as Helen/Lan was PSE++

Did she say how long she is staying for? as she was off roster for a while just just came on recently.
    Any recommendations for J girls on the roster?

Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Any recommendations for J girls on the roster?
    Hey bro. From whos currently on roster, can only speak for the ones i tried & gave great service. This was just my personal experience so YMMV of course.

J Nene, Natsumi, Lilina, Mizhuha, Sofia, Sherry, Milly, Maika, Meeko, Yuzuki, Keiko. Ryo/Noa too (but Ryo doesnt do DFK, only light kissing)
    Would recommened J Mona too but she went back Japan already. Same as Nano.

I still have to try the others & the new ones

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post

If you're going V girls def try V Mia, she's great.
    For V Ami she's actually been in Australia for a while but only joined industry recently. I think she's been alternating between 42G and N5M

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpea View Post
    I just seen V Ami, booked her close to midnight, was a great session . First off, she had a sultry look to her, she doesn't really look like your typical Viet (Angela, Yumi, Dior @ Ginza), but is and does have your typical Viet accent.

She was very energetic and got down to business very quickly once we hit the bed. Overall I felt it was worth it. N5M to me never disappoints with their line up, always good quality girls
    How's holding a conversation with her like? If her English is decent enough then she's on my shortlist.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any intel of J milly?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any intel on Sooah? Her photo looks hot...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I, too, am intrigued about Sooah. Looking forward on intel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminosity View Post
    How's holding a conversation with her like? If her English is decent enough then she's on my shortlist.
    We didn't really talk much, since it was past midnight, but didn't stop us from having a good time. If you're wondering what she looks like, search for Dinah li in google, to me that looks like her doppelganger.

Quote Originally Posted by Telomania View Post
    Any intel of J milly?
    I seen her few months ago. She appears sporadically on rosters. She was okay. Pretty. Slim and tall. Maybe mid-late 20's. She does everything as advertised on her profile. Friendly girl. Nothing too memorable, just your stock standard average diamond service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    2 more to update (will edit original post to add)

T Kara
    Great experience. Can't believe it took me that long to discover this lady but I guess there's so many great Thai choices at this shop. Think reason I never tried her before is she doesn't list CIM in service, and while not a requirement for me I do like having the option and go with flow during the session.

Kara is a beautiful lady, pretty face, smiling eyes, lush and smooth hair, amazing body that reminded me of Marine.

She's very GFE, like a Patty at start of session, soft gentle kissing, teasing and focusing on pleasing you. Definitely a change from the more PSE other Thai ladies so it's a good diversity and go for different things.

CG was great, she puts in the effort and really grinds deep. Reverse CG what a sight, with Kara bending forward revealing lil bro squeezing in and out with her lisp grasping and hugging it tight. Mish and doggy also a real banger with her, can take it like a champ.

In summary Kara is such a lovely and pretty girl, great to relax & blow your load after work, like going home to a horny gf.

As always YMMV.

J Momoka
    I also booked her following reading an AR but was pretty disappointed. Photos on website are her but probably a few years old. She's definitely put on weight (not fat, but she looks lot 'chunkier' than the pics that makes her appear petite). I wouldn't necessarily have minded if the service was there.

She does the routine, nothing bad per se everything is OK but highly mechanical and zero chemistry / quite cold. Closes her eyes to avoid looking at you and even skipped me turned her head when I try kiss her during mish. Maybe she was having a bad day or she doesn't like me idk but I decided to call it early. Pushed myself in doggy to blow and then left with 20min still on the clock.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 more to update (will edit original post to add)

T Kara
    Great experience. Can't believe it took me that long to discover this lady but I guess there's so many great Thai choices at this shop. Think reason I never tried her before is she doesn't list CIM in service, and while not a requirement for me I do like having the option and go with flow during the session.

Kara is a beautiful lady, pretty face, smiling eyes, lush and smooth hair, amazing body that reminded me of Marine.

She's very GFE, like a Patty at start of session, soft gentle kissing, teasing and focusing on pleasing you. Definitely a change from the more PSE other Thai ladies so it's a good diversity and go for different things.

CG was great, she puts in the effort and really grinds deep. Reverse CG what a sight, with Kara bending forward revealing lil bro squeezing in and out with her lisp grasping and hugging it tight. Mish and doggy also a real banger with her, can take it like a champ.

In summary Kara is such a lovely and pretty girl, great to relax & blow your load after work, like going home to a horny gf.

As always YMMV.

J Momoka
    I also booked her following reading an AR but was pretty disappointed. Photos on website are her but probably a few years old. She's definitely put on weight (not fat, but she looks lot 'chunkier' than the pics that makes her appear petite). I wouldn't necessarily have minded if the service was there.

She does the routine, nothing bad per se everything is OK but highly mechanical and zero chemistry / quite cold. Closes her eyes to avoid looking at you and even skipped me turned her head when I try kiss her during mish. Maybe she was having a bad day or she doesn't like me idk but I decided to call it early. Pushed myself in doggy to blow and then left with 20min still on the clock.
    Hey, I saw momoka awhile ago and I had similar experience

My go to is Jay and Mia, best J girl I've had there was Elina but shes gone back to Jap.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried j Sherry? Been in the roster for a while but haven't seen ARs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New update, just saw C Lydia. Posted a longer review but in summary:

Face: 8.5/10, my type so YMMV, I found her very cute. Love her smile. Bit of make up, just right amount

Body: 7.5/10, bit curvier than photos suggest but not fat. Probably similar size to Paula or Cindy than the thin small glamorous girl her photo suggests

Service: 8/10, she's gentle, wants to please. Maybe I'm biased after a few disappointments with some other C girls so she was a pleasant surprise. Great BBBJ

WIR: yes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where is V Kaia now? She said ahe works in city in one of spa place. Appreciate if anyone can give me pointer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234