After reading here on the forum mixed reviews about the 'renovated' LMH I had a mental note to drop in when I was next in the area. My weekend plans opened up and I was driving past with some time to kill. Dropped in without a booking and met with a sweet Thai girl. A little heavier than I usually prefer but seeing as I was already here I took the 30 minute option.

The building didn't seem any different to me so I'm not sure what was renovated.

The girls are now wearing a masseuse uniform which is a nice touch.

Massage started with the ubiquitous "Do you want soft. medium or hard?" IDK! I opted for medium. Seemed to be a reasonable massage with enough TT to get me interested. Precisely at the 15 minute mark I was asked to flip. Standard options 1,2,3 pines were on offer. With the short time remaining I opted for the 1 pine option. was pleasant and quite agreeable. She had a little trick which I haven't experienced before. I wont go into details here but leave it for people to discover if they visit.

WIR - probably. I would like to explore some of the other girls I got a glimpse of. The reason I am reluctant is I fear this place is a lightly renovated shadow of its former self.