Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Korean Somi- Haymarket (great private girl)

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Glad bros from here tried Somi, she’s great. Do you guys have any Korean privates you might wanna share?

Gonna go look for another Korean private soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She’s great but I think she’s a heavy smoker. Just an FYI in case anyone isn’t a fan of smoker’s breath

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grudgory View Post
    She’s great but I think she’s a heavy smoker. Just an FYI in case anyone isn’t a fan of smoker’s breath
    Although during my visit I didn’t smell any smoke or her breath, she did have a vape or two near the night stand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was curious what 'oppa' means. Is basically 'older brother' in Korean but females tend to use it to someone they like as well, who is older. It's also tends to be used to flirt and show affection for an older guy. So take that as a compliment. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by nickoneck View Post
    She was my first punt of the year . I booked her on 1st January. I just randomly check E&B , and found that her ads is active, so I immediately contacted her.
    Damn , such a great kisser, very very intense DFK.
    Looks might be a little above average, but a very good service. Still young and act very cute, by always calling me ..oppa
    She said to me that she went to Melbourne from Wednesday till weekend, going to see her friends. Probably going back to Sydney next week. She told me that she based in Sydney.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most Korean girls or even South East Asian girls in the industry smokes

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    Was curious what 'oppa' means. Is basically 'older brother' in Korean but females tend to use it to someone they like as well, who is older. It's also tends to be used to flirt and show affection for an older guy. So take that as a compliment. Lol
    It means “big” brother 😂😂😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review - thanks for posting

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Is this the same Somi that was around a few years ago? Dark hair, training to be a beautician, awesome rack..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Although during my visit I didn’t smell any smoke or her breath, she did have a vape or two near the night stand.
    Hi mate, do you mind to dm me her contact?i had a text with her last week but i'm accidentally delete it and now her link it's not working.

Thanks in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Am wondering where she is too . I think she worked briefly after her trip to Melbourne for hols? She has not been on E&B website over a week now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    Am wondering where she is too . I think she worked briefly after her trip to Melbourne for hols? She has not been on E&B website over a week now?
    Hey she is currently away coming back to Sydney in February, not sure when but said she will let me know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that . Like the Chinese girls, the Koreans celebrate the Lunar New Year on Feb 10 , this year. I wonder if she may have gone back home ? Have known a few WLs from Hong Kong who tend to do that 2 weeks before this auspicious day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    can anyone confirm if she is back yet ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can’t say that I have heard anything back or seen any new info on her. Seems like she might not be coming back unless anyone has more info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12