I saw Lydia last week and she was such a memorable fuck.
I'll keep this review short and sweet for you all.

Looks and personality
155cm from China. She's nearly mid 20s but can easily pass off as younger. EASILY. Good enough English to have a conversation with. She gave me regional/country vibes.

Body 9/10 - well proportioned, skinny, smooth white skin and very light. B cups breasts and a little padding on her ass.

Face 6.5/10 - pretty. not ugly by any means but not really my type. Wouldn't double take on the street for her face, but definitely for her body if she was wearing something revealing.

Highlights - remember YMMV

- From the moment I entered she wrapped her hands around me and went in for DFK. I got to pin her against he wall and she was lifting her legs to wrap them around my body. Wearing the same dress as her WeChat photos without any underwear. It was hot.

- DFK.. just constant DFK. If my mouth or her mouth wasn't busy with something else, we were DFKing.

- shower was unmemorable but did a good wash

- in bed, making out forget pussyslide, she let me do a dick slide on her but absolutely made sure I did not push it into her (and I definitely didn't want to)

- went into DATY and she absolutely loved it. She grabbed my hair and really shoved me in there. Had a finger in there too and had her squirming (did she cum or not? Who knows.)

-blowjob was nice and deep. She even let me fuck her face for a short while (my dick is average length but a thicker than most)

- Sex.. I felt like a king. A little pussy slide before putting in the dom and she rode like no tomorrow. She let me throw her around (gently lol) and pretty much had her in any position I wanted. In any position she took the opportunity to shove her tongue in my mouth, or her boobs in my face, or lick my neck/ears. It was amazing. Even after I came, and told her to rest, she was doing whatever she would to get my hard again.

Round 2? Available and more of the same.

Recommended?
Absolutely, especially if you like petite, enthusiastic girls.