Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone concerning

Banned

Someone concerning

Not my forum, not my rules. But one thing that icks me out is when someone else is pretending to be someone you know and throws around the same words they use while trying to tear your world apart.

I am not playing such games. Imposter syndrome is a very serious mental health issue that needs serious attention.

I don't care if you want to play single user, multiple accounts but if it's multiple user, single accounts - count me out.

I don't need an energy exchange with people who are actively breaching my privacies. Remember, you were once warned with a cease and desist letter for your serious breach of privacy and attempted defamation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    There's a starman waiting in the sky
    He'd like to come and meet us
    But he thinks he'd blow our minds

Legend....

Sounds like the long walk off a short pier is coming to an end. 🍿

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, now you know what imposter syndrome actually means so that’s good

Also, take your meds jj

Banned
    a psychological occurrence in which people doubt their skills, talents, or accomplishments and have a persistent internalized fear of being exposed as frauds.
    Someone needs their glasses.

Banned
    My word is final. Vincent888, you need to get yourself checked.

Like I said, I don't care what is my position in this forum. Not my forum. I was just waiting for someone as she hinted that she's lurking in this forum.

If you really want to get me banned like you did in past couple years, please do your worst. If that actually happens, all I can say is that I hope my crush reads this and contacts me on the number I gave her, because I may not register another account here. I'm pretty much done with this forum, my aim is to stop logging into this forum once we are reunited in real life.

KJJ, you really need to do something about your karma. Your schizophrenia is caused by your immense past karmas - the monks say it may have something to do with you being a murderer in past lives. Take it however you like, if you don't believe in past lives at least do something to stabilise your condition.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not my forum, not my rules. But one thing that icks me out is when someone else is pretending to be someone you know and throws around the same words they use while trying to tear your world apart.

I am not playing such games. Imposter syndrome is a very serious mental health issue that needs serious attention.

I don't care if you want to play single user, multiple accounts but if it's multiple user, single accounts - count me out.

I don't need an energy exchange with people who are actively breaching my privacies. Remember, you were once warned with a cease and desist letter for your serious breach of privacy and attempted defamation.
    You have mental health issues
    Do you need help?
    Come Brisbane I shout you nice girl
    Many girls make you feel happy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Herpetalogy View Post
    You have mental health issues
    Do you need help?
    Come Brisbane I shout you nice girl
    Many girls make you feel happy
    Sounds very begrudgingly. Only someone with grudges will write like that.

https://www.lamayeshe.com/advice/schizophrenia

Lama Yeshe has stronger clairvoyance than myself, he can see the karma of others. All of his diagnosis on schizophrenia is basically the same - you're being disturbed by spirits of beings that you once harmed including murder.

Meds can only help you temporarily. Meditation and purification can help lessen your ailments.

Banned
    Look JJ I’m not who you think I am.

I joined a couple of months ago and that’s it.

I’m a guy.

You may know me by another name now.

BigPussyPumper

Reginald has seen fit to delegate that moniker to me. Most probably out of penis envy.

TheGreatPhallus is more apt though.

Here cometh TheGreatPhallus!

All hail TheGreatPhallus!

I can see it now as my name is mentioned far and wide, little grey haired old grannies throwing their crusty soiled pantaloons at my feet hoping to get noticed as I stride past them.

Banned
    My word is final. Vincent888, you need to get yourself checked .
    Checked for what? I’m not into chess mate.

JJ your word is just that, a word. If it’s the word “final” it may have several connotations.

What do you mean?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

lol you love all the drama, the BS and all the attention, otherwise you wouldn’t be posting on this forum, especially a forum full of deviates

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    This is a punting forum

These posters watch too much K Drama, nobody cares
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    I’m concerned about my milk curdling.

It’s keeping me up at night. Like right now. I feel I have to open the fridge door numerous times every hour and check on it. It’s a worry because milk curdles when you least expect it. That’s why I’m watching it.

I don’t like the unexpected.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I can see it now as my name is mentioned far and wide, little grey haired old grannies throwing their crusty soiled pantaloons at my feet hoping to get noticed as I stride past them.
    I realise now the kind of spirit personas invading your mind.

There's nothing much anyone can do for you.

As I said before, I can hasten the manifestation of your karma the more you try to attack me, whether in a subtle or direct way.

What is happening now is exactly that - the spirits of your past lives are increasing their attacks on you because of the way you ripened your own karmas.

To benefit you, I'm going to repeat again:

Recite the Medicine Buddha mantra. You don't have to be a Buddhist in order to recite any mantras. Mantras are protection for the mind - it will dim those voices down.

The spirits are feeding on your desires. Reciting the mantra will temporarily distract you from all those desires.

Furthermore, this will be my last post.

J-darkhaired.tall.sultry - Please text me on my mobile phone that I've written in the card I gave you months ago. I have to stop logging into this forum for the benefit of Xmas - her mental health is getting worst with my presence here. It is the effect of the clear light of bliss - anyone who tries to harm a person who have discovered their clear light of bliss, be it mentally or physically, will have their karmas multiplied a hundredfold. This is why you see devotees giving offerings to lamas - their clear light of bliss will multiply the merits of positive offerings, and if anyone tries to hurt them the karma multiples and manifests almost immediately.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I realise now the kind of spirit personas invading your mind.

There's nothing much anyone can do for you.

As I said before, I can hasten the manifestation of your karma the more you try to attack me, whether in a subtle or direct way.

What is happening now is exactly that - the spirits of your past lives are increasing their attacks on you because of the way you ripened your own karmas.

To benefit you, I'm going to repeat again:

Recite the Medicine Buddha mantra. You don't have to be a Buddhist in order to recite any mantras. Mantras are protection for the mind - it will dim those voices down.

The spirits are feeding on your desires. Reciting the mantra will temporarily distract you from all those desires.

Furthermore, this will be my last post.

J-darkhaired.tall.sultry - Please text me on my mobile phone that I've written in the card I gave you months ago. I have to stop logging into this forum for the benefit of Xmas - her mental health is getting worst with my presence here. It is the effect of the clear light of bliss - anyone who tries to harm a person who have discovered their clear light of bliss, be it mentally or physically, will have their karmas multiplied a hundredfold. This is why you see devotees giving offerings to lamas - their clear light of bliss will multiply the merits of positive offerings, and if anyone tries to hurt them the karma multiples and manifests almost immediately.
    Omg are you Hayabi?

Banned
    I have nothing to add except to say I'm a bit mentally unsound too.

If I am a normal, healthy and stable male I won't be punting.

I believe some of the MLs are witches who are after my innocent soul.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Classic forum drama, nothing to see here folks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You may know me by another name now.

BigPussyPumper

Reginald has seen fit to delegate that moniker to me. Most probably out of penis envy.
    Come on Vincent, you called yourself that. Fast and loose with the truth you are.

there’s only one “big pussy pumper” and that’s me ok!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My word is final. Vincent888, you need to get yourself checked.

Like I said, I don't care what is my position in this forum. Not my forum. I was just waiting for someone as she hinted that she's lurking in this forum.

If you really want to get me banned like you did in past couple years, please do your worst. If that actually happens, all I can say is that I hope my crush reads this and contacts me on the number I gave her, because I may not register another account here. I'm pretty much done with this forum, my aim is to stop logging into this forum once we are reunited in real life.

KJJ, you really need to do something about your karma. Your schizophrenia is caused by your immense past karmas - the monks say it may have something to do with you being a murderer in past lives. Take it however you like, if you don't believe in past lives at least do something to stabilise your condition.
    Bye bye
    /Sarcasm ON
    Parting is such sweet sorrow
    /Sarcasm OFF

Hopefully you'll reach Nirvana (or whatever space port you're aiming for) and there won't be any other incarnations

And here's a little advice: sometimes silence IS an answer...

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    This is a punting forum

These posters watch too much K Drama, nobody cares
    Hey, I take offense; I'm very fond of K-Dramas. Brilliant writing, great stories, all in the usual 16 episodes, all very nicely wrapped up. Hong sisters my favorite.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    Classic forum drama, nothing to see here folks.

Here for the reviews, stay for the drama

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast