Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Happy Fkn Friday! TGIF Jack double shot sampling 2 girls today to treat myself hahaha mmmm sushi

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well….that backfired horribly… this what happens when you try something new and switch things up

So that’s 0 from 2 instead of 1 out of 2 for the day wonder if I’ll end up with blue balls hahaha…let’s see

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What happened? You're attempting to do back to back sessions? Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep 2 girls one day hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Yep 2 girls one day hahaha
    What a beast! Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    What a beast! Lol
    hahahahah end up back firing cos I have never tried this crazy thing before and i think i confused reception.

i texted reception 30mins for J Iwa at 1pm? and in a new message 30mins for Sana in 5pm?

got a response saying both ok.... i said thanks and left it as that

rocked up and they were confused to see me and went huh? do u have booking today? and i said yea im trying a double today they looked very confused and he frantically went through the paper roster and his like 3 or 4 mobile phones so i helped him and said booked confirmed by imessage.

he then checked and said oh shit bro i thought u were asking if they are free so i replied saying both ok as in both are free i didnt know u wanted to book them both....

geniune misunderstanding but then i was left confused and blue balled as i had already walked all the way there.. he sorted another customer out first as they had a booking before seeing when Iwa and Sana were free to see if i can do my separate double.

But Iwa next slot didnt work for me as i had work stuff at that time but he manged to slot me in for Sana in the evening since it was just 30mins

asked which other girls might be my type before heading out hungry (sexually) ....BUT Respect to reception for still trying his best to fit something in for me and offering sana for her next earliest slot i just couldnt make that time...

Oh well a fantasy to be tried another time i guess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Sana Super Petite Strawberries girl

First impressions was this girl was super bubbly and warm no signs of betting jaded despite the long hrs and I think already been here for a week?

I’d say the first 2 photos of her front and back body is about 80-85% accurate in terms of physique. Skin tone wise even with the Ginza red light is accurate go off 2nd photo.
    Website says size 6 but cos she is tiny as well at 158cm she feels like size 5 lol
    Her nimble and petite figure coupled with her height and youngness she’s literally like a school girl.... LOL

Face she is more the cute type than pretty glamour. As you can see from her makeup style in last photo she’s got the more cute and kawaii face. Her eyes are not as big and prominent as photos with the red eye shadow around it but u can tell its her. Agree with another punter review in that she has the more GND and natural look so while u can tell the photo is probly her with heavier makeup or filters – she is less dolled up in person and more cute type of pretty (I actually like her face in person more than the photos)

Session details (brief one as only 30 min session)

As typical with most young J girls shes very active and super good attitude.
    Sana defs stays in the room as I can see her luggage, corn flakes for brekky and her own personal blanket.
    Enter the room and instead of hiding behind the door she pops her head out from the corner and smiles and thanks me for picking her. As I put nmy stuff down and about to undress she gets off her heels and comes in for a hug….damn she is small lol if u wanna fulfil fantasy of fucking a super young and tiny girl like those Javs pick her…. The blonde hair also gives an added spice although she has her hair tied up for most of the session. As soon as I got the hug it was like an energy hit holy shit she smelt so good its like enchanting strawberries. I went in to smell again and so omg so nice in Japanese and she laughed and giggled shly and then goes wow u know Japanese and I said no only little bit and funny words and she was giggling even more saying sugoi and kawaii
    Routine mouth wash and into the shower and she helped to give body wash but it was routine body wash nothing special or sensual like the more experienced girl that give slides or ask u to turn around and give sensual tugs while cleaning you.
    So could be down to lack of experience (like the sensual shower I got with Angela) or could be due to half hr only.
    Rinse off and she went down for some bbbj which was pretty good as I was expecting more amateur style but it was quite good.
    Before leaving the shower I had to smell her again omg strawberries so then started kissing and nimbling her shoulder and neck and making yummy facial gestures and she started giggling again.

If you like to spend a bit of time for foreplay to and to flirt with the girl sana is one who will give you that I think. Very GFE feels.
    Dry off and onto the bed and then very little catbath before she moves down for bbbj. Just before this she came up for some dfk and that’s when I notice like with a lot of other j girls her teeth are not perfect in the sense very straight but that was fine with me it wasn’t like a turn off or anything.

During the bbbj and dfk at no times did her teeth get in the way or feel toothy. DFK was soft and slow like gfe type not sticking her tongue into ur mouth and just moving it around. BBBJ was slow and sensual type with the flicks on the tips. Could probly be better if some attention was paid to the balls too and maybe she would if I asked but I was super tired Friday evening and just wanted to get served lol.
    Not long to go as 30mins only so quick daty bfore asking her to turn around and suit on and apply some lube. As I was bit tired tonight I left her start and slowly hop on top instead of heading in mish which I normally too. Tight to enter first but once inside like a nice snug fight not tight not loose and overall felt good and smooth flowly as she didn’t keagle to rush u or riding u harder to make u cum quick cos 30mins. As we change positions she asked if I want CIM and I nodded. Standing doggy then move to mish and back to doggy again I could sense the buzzer was coming soon and this position felt good so just finished in this.

Cons:
    Small boobs like small… I think maybe borderline Bs if not smaller?
    Bum not to grab lol very small bum and defs not mocha mocha but as she is so small and nimble and young shes quite flexible and able to crouch in a position that allowed for easy pumping and deep penetration
    Average face for me as I have high standards and face is usually one of the areas I rank first or picked based on first.
    Pussy – her pussy was shaved I think but big clit (which can be good and bad see below) bit of pussy curtain which not the usually perfect pink slit that I like but that’s ok

Pro’s:
    Her body’s smooth and firm so defs can tell she is very young. Skin is the type of firm and tightness that comes from youth and not skin care I reckon very early twenties 20-21?
    She smells great and takes care of herself u can tell by some of the care products she has near the sink
    Shes very very small and petite like a school girl figure and the athletic type
    Shes very active with gfe vibes and and attitude is great 0 JPS.

WIR:
    If all you’re after is face and pretty girl she may not be for you if last photo doesn’t appeal. Pretty face go with Ramu (I saw her at reception when she came out to get some water from the dispenser) defs a head turner dressed in a skimpy yellow dress.
    If you wants super young girl with slim and petite figure (as per the first 2 photos) lots of gfe and great attitude worth at try for her price.
    I the blonde hair didn’t appeal to me as much I though it would since it was tied up and all but something to tick off as she is the only blonde girl rostered on atm across both shops I think.
    YMMV and as always treat girls with respect as Sana is super sweet girl.

She told me she'd be here for 3 weeks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another highlight for Sana i forgot to add ...

this will appeal to guys who like GFE and foreplay and watching the girls get tired on.... hehehe

she has a larger more prominent clit that seems to enlarge and get even harder when she is horny.

doing her in mish and during cowgirl and rubbing that clit of hers and watching her squirm and quiver was damn hot hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahahahah end up back firing cos I have never tried this crazy thing before and i think i confused reception.

i texted reception 30mins for J Iwa at 1pm? and in a new message 30mins for Sana in 5pm?

got a response saying both ok.... i said thanks and left it as that

rocked up and they were confused to see me and went huh? do u have booking today? and i said yea im trying a double today they looked very confused and he frantically went through the paper roster and his like 3 or 4 mobile phones so i helped him and said booked confirmed by imessage.

he then checked and said oh shit bro i thought u were asking if they are free so i replied saying both ok as in both are free i didnt know u wanted to book them both....

geniune misunderstanding but then i was left confused and blue balled as i had already walked all the way there.. he sorted another customer out first as they had a booking before seeing when Iwa and Sana were free to see if i can do my separate double.

But Iwa next slot didnt work for me as i had work stuff at that time but he manged to slot me in for Sana in the evening since it was just 30mins

asked which other girls might be my type before heading out hungry (sexually) ....BUT Respect to reception for still trying his best to fit something in for me and offering sana for her next earliest slot i just couldnt make that time...

Oh well a fantasy to be tried another time i guess
    Haha this happened to me too,

Need to have confirmed message or its not booked in ��

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Haha this happened to me too,

Need to have confirmed message or its not booked in ��
    Hahaha what was confusion or miscommunication you had?

Yup confirmed is key …. Now I know for next time…but hey at least I still got to see one of the girls I originally wanted to see just not the preferred slot but oh wells

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone her seen or have intel on C Nana at empire? Looks promising with the shorter hrs and not working consecutive days photos look alright too..

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lollll….since it’s just crickets here I’ll sample a new J girl and then ask reception if any feedback for C Nana hahaha

New sushi today yeah yeah

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    hahahaha didnt check if its in her profile but she gave me CIM

i think she is just playing the game bro - next time u can try say really and give a sad face and see if she do it if its in her description....

i dont know if its in her description but i asked for pussy slide and she was initially like whats that?

she was already straddling me and i had the feeling she knew what i meant so i gently and slowed pulled her lips and hips toward me to create the movement

and then she smiled and covers her face and just went into auto pilot giving me damn rough pussy slide im talking rebecca and jessie level and then she stops and goes ur the first guy i ever do this with...

looks at me again and smiles and then goes back to do a bit more i had to stop her in case it accidentally slips in or i cum too quick lol

Disclaimer i'd seen her few times before in her first stint and she recognizes me this time so maybe i got better service...

As always treat girls with respect and others reading dont take the above as gospel
    Next time you want pussy slide from a J girl, say you want "Sumata". Don't say pussy slide, they won't have a clue what it is.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lollll….since it’s just crickets here I’ll sample a new J girl and then ask reception if any feedback for C Nana hahaha

New sushi today yeah yeah
    Damn disappointed point more like nah nah lol I ill post the AR later in the arvo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Next time you want pussy slide from a J girl, say you want "Sumata". Don't say pussy slide, they won't have a clue what it is.
    Cheers bro yea I know Sumata and even got the water gel for her but I think she was just role playing with me? Hahaha

The hot vivid scene in the back of my mind was she was already in cow girl position and as she lives up lil Jack and her pussy she’s saying I don’t know what it is what you mean? And then she proceeds with the pussy slides (defs knows what she is doing) while also covering her face and shyly moaning and going omg omg I never done this before and your the only one I do pussy slide with lmaooo

Credit to the acting as it defs made it a hot raunchy session hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    anyone ever had a WL cg you more than 30 secs??? normally they do it for 30 secs then they tell me to go on top, would be great if they would constantly pound my pecker in cg for 5 mins at least

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J IWA Pretty BUT Basic AF…felt like Mini Jack was a Chuppa Chupp

This was my first sub par experience at Club for long long time maybe not since Kocho?

It left me wondering if I should ever see someone at the graveyard shift times or just chalk it down as 1 dud from the many amazing experiences I had… i.e.
    Shop is great but this girl maybe not so much. Reception have always been amazing at taking feedback and normally on point with the girls they recommend me so I think in this instance just didn’t click with the girl or she had an off day.

Was still hanging around the city late at night and was really cbf to get public transport and planning on ubering home anyway but I was also bit horny cos my date didn’t go so well for part 2 and 3 so I invited myself to Ginza LOL
    They say an apple a day keeps the Doctor away, a memorable session at Ginza keeps the blue balls away. xD

Messaged both shops asking whos available late at night and from the names given and checking back to their profile on roster and then getting some feedback from reception I ended up landing with Iwa for 30mins. Made my way there and said hi to reception team and chatted a little bit before I was told which room to go to.
    Go there and knock and pretty young jap girl opens the door, seemed promising based on look and her body and then kinda downhill from here.

Face wise I give 7-7.5/10
    Bit too much filter and touch ups and doesn’t quite look like the first 2 photos, she looks more like the photos in the white bikini with hair tied back. I’d say 70-75% representative of these 2 photos quite pretty for her price.

Body 7.5 – 8
    Young, firm and athletic body with really nice rack on her which is natural. They are so big they kinda sag a bit as you can see in white bikini but not cos old age but just cos they are big and natural not bolt ons so naturally sag a little due to weight? I think she had that pink/purple bikini set actually and the skin tone in the last photo I would say is accurate and least touched up but late in the night and ginza red light cant be 100% certain but skin tone in last photo is the closest of all photos imo

Service and Attitude 6.5 -7
    here is the start of my rant which is the same speech I gave to reception….

All my punting experience at ginza and after door closed I was not getting good vibes for this session…little to no eye contact from when I got in and then to getting undressed and my “ hi how are you” was simply responded with “hi” fake smile and undresses and walks to bathroom to prep mouth wash like she was avoiding eye contact – felt cold and distanced but I shrugged it off as girl probly just tired and was like lets see how this goes.
    Mouth wash and into the shower not much talking at all any small talk I make like how is weather, water too cold, which city you from (shes from Tokyo) what food you like where either met with a confused face or one word response and then end of convo felt like a double rejection after my date just 30mins ago…
    Inside was when it got a bit weird yes I was sweating but I showered the morning of and use cologne etc but she still proceeded to wash my arm pits 3 times like when a girl washing the butt crack extra carefully in prep for rimming again I just went with the flow and after rinse off gave an ok shower bbbj – very standard and eyes closed like puts little jack inside mouth few sucks and tongue swirls and then goes ok as in that’s a statement “ok done”

Dry off and onto the bed but I notice she had a towel layed down next to bed and instead of laying on bed she ushers for me to come to the edge of the bed where she then proceeds to kneel at that spot and asks for a hug (which felt very weird btw) like one hug on the left and one of the right really pushing her boobs against my chest like long lost pen pals….
    I think she has a routine in her mind and has to make sure she goes through that…anyways little bit of LFK and awkard DFK before she moves down to give bbbj with me still on edge of bed. BBBJ was very average if not odd….
    She takes it in her mouth and gives nice suction focusing on the tip but this goes on for 5-10 seconds and then stop and nothing literally nothing like a lollipop in her mouth and then she goes back at it for some more and then stop and then back again during the whole time face is buried down and 0 eye contact at all.
    She then released little Jack only semi hard and ask to lay on bed. Some more DFK and bbbj. BBBJ felt good with the focus on the tip of nob and good suction strength and tongue swirl but again she stops and then lays her head on my thigh and then the tongue flicks is like heart beats some flicks every few seconds just to make sure she hasn’t passed out. She then turns her body around to allow for 69 and allowed FIV.

Pussy is nice and small (pink from what I can tell) and a nice little slit. Quite nice pussy I must say from the recent J Girls sampled. Didn’t like the 69 due to the stop start stop start BBBJ so asked her to swap and lay down as I had to sample that nice natural rack of hers.

Her rack and face was probly the saving grace. Her rack is like an inflated water balloon where once you put it on the table or ground it kinda deflates a bit but is just so squishy and supple. She lets you play with them as much as you want and just turns her head to side eyes closed… hmmm I figured just 30mins so get myself hard and fuck her and be done with it.

Her face is pretty nice dolled up look with the glittery sparkle around her eyes but they were closed most of the session. Lol
    Allowed for some FIV after applying some lube but it wasn’t doing much for me so I crept up to her face signalling for bbbj but she just got her hand to give me some small tugs which again was like wth this aint doing anything for me…conscious of time I told her can I get bbbj to which she nods and takes it in her mouth and sucks a little bit and again stops eyes closed I was worried she passed out – few tongue flicks still eyes closed and my dick is like a lollipop starting to go soft so I did light thrust to see how she reacts and she obliged with some light face fucking since I am not that big which eventually was became me fucking her face like was using a Tengo…at this point I was hard enough to get suited and asked for sex she goes CIM or finish in dom her English not good so it was kinda like body language.

Her pussy was nice snug fit not too loose not too tight and felt good but after a bit of pumping and move to doggy the first buzzer went off already I was like fk so I quickly pumped some more in doggy and imagined a kpop idol to finish in doggy and when I pulled out she goes oh finish no CIM? I was confused…. I was getting low key pissed at this stage so went to shower alone and she came to join me but we kinda just washed ourselves separately. Dress up and about to leave but she finally engages in convo with me maybe she sensed I was agitated? She said wait (wait for her to get dressed) so she could give me a hug and said thank you and see you next time – first time in a while I didn’t say yea see you next time which I almost always do even if no intention to see them cos I had a good time but this time I didn’t enjoy it and was bit disappointed to be frank.

Had a bit of chat with reception who was quite surprised as she had pretty good feedback but then he explained to me she was a bit gloomy after one of the customer was really rough with her and tried to sheath her or something…. So she might seem a bit spaced out and not into it but will have a chat with the girl and see if she wants to finish her shift bit earlier.
    Kinda made sense as she had moments where she kinda like froze and didn’t know what to do next or those times she was asleep and eyes closed maybe she was suppressing her emotions but didn’t say anything since I cant talk to her in jap anyway…. But reception was still cool about it and would have a chat with the girl to see what’s up as normally she has quite good feedback.

Overall she is pretty and young and has a banging body just the service and attitude was a let down. Especially all the stop and start BBBJ and times she spaced out where I thought she actually fell asleep but know the reason behind it maybe she just had a rough day oh well YMMV, that’s punting.
    Reception also pointed out to me that those experiences with her being lost could also be her being inexperienced kinda like Aina from Empire if you seen her but not as cold….

And then he goes yea if she was good and has some experience we would put in profile but as you can see there it says “NO EXPERIENCED” plus my session was 30mins and late into the night so all factors considered maybe it was just not my day.
    If you don’t mind being the proactive one and doing more leading and lots of foreplay and build she could be for u if you want to be service and having things flowing a bit more maybe go for girls that are more experienced.

Happy punting and YMMV, treat girls with respect you never know what they might be going through or had a shit day.
    In the end she did all things diamond (technically) so cant really fault her all that much for service just the passion and attitude was lacking a bit and after finding out what happened earlier it made sense and felt sorry for her really.

Please treat girls with respect always.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bad luck Jack.
    Get on to new J Kei ASAP - you will forget all about Iwa.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    anyone ever had a WL cg you more than 30 secs??? normally they do it for 30 secs then they tell me to go on top, would be great if they would constantly pound my pecker in cg for 5 mins at least
    i dont think more than 30 seconds is a big ask esp if the girl varies the CG like crouching mode and then bouncing up and down and switch to lowering her knees again for mix of back and forth grinding and some more up and down pumping.

BUT u might struggle to get this with the J girls esp if seeing them towards end of the shift or the ones whom are young and inexperienced and dont have as much stamina...

from recent memory i think Sana, Len and Linon all gave more then 30 secs of CG....? but i saw them earlier on in their shifts

if u want guranteed more than 30 secs of CG suggest the slightly older J girls i reckon J mio would give you a run for you money.... outside of the J Girls i think most of the K girls (cant comment for IU and the other 2 new K girls but the K girls that been around and have tag top service or PSE will defs riding you til the sun comes up)

try mischa, rebecca jessie and hanna even and come back and tell me if ur dick and thighs arent saw from cow girl LOL

Jessie i thought was gonna snap my dick one time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i dont think more than 30 seconds is a big ask esp if the girl varies the CG like crouching mode and then bouncing up and down and switch to lowering her knees again for mix of back and forth grinding and some more up and down pumping.

BUT u might struggle to get this with the J girls esp if seeing them towards end of the shift or the ones whom are young and inexperienced and dont have as much stamina...

from recent memory i think Sana, Len and Linon all gave more then 30 secs of CG....? but i saw them earlier on in their shifts

if u want guranteed more than 30 secs of CG suggest the slightly older J girls i reckon J mio would give you a run for you money.... outside of the J Girls i think most of the K girls (cant comment for IU and the other 2 new K girls but the K girls that been around and have tag top service or PSE will defs riding you til the sun comes up)

try mischa, rebecca jessie and hanna even and come back and tell me if ur dick and thighs arent saw from cow girl LOL

Jessie i thought was gonna snap my dick one time
    Ah first thanks for another AR, i did also plan to see IWA but reception did say feedback was soso.

yeah i like hardcore cg where they bounce on the dick, alot of times j girls just grind on it hehe

but for me have to see them late because of work hours etc...

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast