Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which original cuisine to sample next?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Japanese it is…. ICE ICE baby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Who did you end up seeing? Hahaha
    I didnt end up catching her before she went to Japan which was a shame. I did get a booking with Jessie recently instead. Unfortunately while her services were great, her face was not my type.

Other than Lara, do you have any recommendations for pure pretty face?

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    I didnt end up catching her before she went to Japan which was a shame. I did get a booking with Jessie recently instead. Unfortunately while her services were great, her face was not my type.

Other than Lara, do you have any recommendations for pure pretty face?

Cheers
    LOL which girl was this that ended up back in Japan? (depending on the girl i might be able to tell you if they will be back)

For my Top Tier
    J Aina
    J Miwa
    J Linon
    C Chance

Not quite GOAT Tier but S Tier and defs a double take girl and looker in a lineup
    J Sayaka
    J Yui - i have only heard of this and yet to validate as i keep missing her on roster and the timeslot left over doesnt align with mine plus she works super short hrs
    (I do have some intel on Yui though so u can PM me for more info)
    J Asumi
    J Reiko (more cute than pretty which bum,ps up her score in my books so if cute isnt ur thing and u want purely pretty then maybe give her a pass)
    K Sia - again another cute type and GND look hence why she made my list. I saw her walk past end of her shift so maybe makeup removed? - she might look more smoking like her photos if she was still working
    again made my list cos her facial features were my type
    V Mix C Angela
    J Ice
    C Jay Jay been awhile but i think she another that just makes my list if we are talking face alone her service bumps her up for a girl that i would recommend
    J Len - borderline makes the list for face as again she is more the cutesy type and her warm smile really hooks u in rather than her face alone
    S Lara

Runners Up -- J Ageha - not quite my type for looks but others would argue and find her pretty

I intentionally put Lara and Chance last in both tiers to show what and how i distinguish between Goat and S Tier for Face also Lara's tatt may not be for everyone while chance body was like prestine clean except her bush lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ice Ice Baby - saw Ice today - its ok boys she wasnt hurt by another customer... she'll be back for a while now - time to spam that F5 again lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL which girl was this that ended up back in Japan? (depending on the girl i might be able to tell you if they will be back)

For my Top Tier
    J Aina
    J Miwa
    J Linon
    C Chance

Not quite GOAT Tier but S Tier and defs a double take girl and looker in a lineup
    J Sayaka
    J Yui - i have only heard of this and yet to validate as i keep missing her on roster and the timeslot left over doesnt align with mine plus she works super short hrs
    (I do have some intel on Yui though so u can PM me for more info)
    J Asumi
    J Reiko (more cute than pretty which bum,ps up her score in my books so if cute isnt ur thing and u want purely pretty then maybe give her a pass)
    K Sia - again another cute type and GND look hence why she made my list. I saw her walk past end of her shift so maybe makeup removed? - she might look more smoking like her photos if she was still working
    again made my list cos her facial features were my type
    V Mix C Angela
    J Ice
    C Jay Jay been awhile but i think she another that just makes my list if we are talking face alone her service bumps her up for a girl that i would recommend
    J Len - borderline makes the list for face as again she is more the cutesy type and her warm smile really hooks u in rather than her face alone
    S Lara

Runners Up -- J Ageha - not quite my type for looks but others would argue and find her pretty

I intentionally put Lara and Chance last in both tiers to show what and how i distinguish between Goat and S Tier for Face also Lara's tatt may not be for everyone while chance body was like prestine clean except her bush lol
    The one that left was only here for 2 werks. Mion. Her photos looks really good but was asking 350 so i made a call between her and Jessie

Also thanks for the recommendations, i will definitely note these down. I hear good things about C Chance - hopefully she comes back
    Last edited by kpopcity; 04-04-2024 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Add more

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whoop whoop double review upcoming lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    The one that left was only here for 2 werks. Mion. Her photos looks really good but was asking 350 so i made a call between her and Jessie

Also thanks for the recommendations, i will definitely note these down. I hear good things about C Chance - hopefully she comes back
    Same here.
    Didn't get to see her but some good forum judges gave Chance a big wrap.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J ICE Ginza Michelin star playing OVERCOOKED with Jacks Joy stick slurping ice cream

Ok firstly J Ice is super popular and doesn’t need any more reviews – if you already know she is good then no need to read on or just have a read and do what you want with it

IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HER and sitting on the fence wondering what all the hype is about read on and decide for yourself as I try to describe and recount as much as I can

Very hard to book I missed out the other time and this time managed to get a booking and sacrificed seeing J Yui LOL
    She was in room 26 today the last time I was in this room was with K Jessie and the time before that was with K Juni this must be the presidential suite for Ginza’s top Michelin stars
    If I have to sum up J Ice in one sentence – she is like a typical OL you see in Jav and someone you secretly want to fuck. If K Jessie gives the best service PSE Style then Ice is like best service GFE style like copy paste Jessie into a Japanese OL girl and imagine GFE from start to end.

Face 8 – 8.5?

looks is subjective and shes not pretty that I would give a 10 for me she is easy on the eye again have the OL look like you are secretly fucking ur boss’s wife
    I would say from recent memory prettiest or youngest would go to the likes of Miwa and Linon as more pretty
    But I would still pick her in a lineup – so why the premium $380?
    I would say Ice is pretty for her age more like a Office lady look than cute kawaii type
    Her first photo is very accurate if you zoom in

Body 8 – 8.5

Skin was a little bit dry in some parts and I can tell she is shave not laser as her legs I can feel very very little regrowth
    White skin and very slim and athletic with perfect balance of curves and right proportion. Boobs were natural and just right B Cups which you can grab with one hand and very sensitive nipples
    Nice natural butt that was good to look at and squeeze during doggy

Pussy 9/10 almost perfect – pink pussy and lovely shape that is fully shaved and she got so wet and sh is so so tight even struggling to do FIV I think she was caught in 2 minds clenching/keagle cos she is shy or squirming from holding back from squirting as she covers her mouth – typical JAV movies you see one of the best pussy’s I seen of late hence she gets a rating just for her goods

Service – OMG the Service 12/10 – she is the innocent GFE of Jessie imagine Jessie service but GFE style and from a Japanese girl

Why is Ice service better than any other girl esp J Girl?
    When I walk up door already open and she greets me with a big warm hug

She then offer to take me clothes off and hang my jacket before taking my belt and underpants off I thought she was gonna do bbbj right there….into the shower wash up for little bit and then she goes and give some amazing bbbj before coming up for some DFK and then rub some lotion and give pussy slide in shower. During the bbbj she goes at her own pace and does some deep throat too and light gagging. I didn’t push in or hold her head but just let her too her thing and when she gasped for air and pulled her mouth off it was like a long string of pre cum falling off like when you slice an aloe vera

Like reiko I come out and she offer to dry me with towel before going down for more bbbj while she dry herself – now that’s efficiency and multitasking
    She then take me hand to the bed and from there it was like a fantasy – nothing was rehearse or fake just go with the flow girl and I just have to lay there…. I saw an extra blanket under the purple sheet and I knew it was just for ICE for whats to “CUM”.
    She gives amazing bbbj once she finds the rhythm she can do GFE and PSE BBBJ and her mouth is just non stop her hands non stop too when she is not sucking on ur cock shes DFK you or she is giving me catbath and kissing my neck while her hands is playing with ur dick and the other hand either fingering herself, rubbing her clit or playing with her boobs this girl is sooo horny must be because she off for a few days hahaha making up for lost time and sexy time
    In between the sex and changing of positions I would pause to catch my breath but ice wasn’t having it…. She motioned me to come up so she can do bbbj and some DT with rubbing her pussy and squirming not long after she stopped sucking and lets out a soft moan and again cover her mouth yup she squirted some more

This went on for a bit and even though it was 1 hr I knew I had no enrgy to rest and go for a second shot so just decided to enjoy the session
    Towards end of session when I want to CIM and she did the swallow she drained every last drop with her mouth while using her hands to squeeze my dick and balls dry like pushing candy out from the wrapper. Or eating a zooper doper or weis ice cream when you get to the end and use your hands to squeeze and push every last drop of good ness into your mouth

WIR? – yes 200% she is a special girl that is worth to try if you go ginzas like once or twice a year. She will go down as one of those legends like oh you never saw Ice damn u missed out
    Even if you go for 45mins or use your Ginza loyalty points she is worth a try – TBH money is the least of ur concern and I think getting a booking with her is harder
    She is so horny and GFE feeling that the foreplay was just very natural and she is very service oriented you can do what ever you feel like (WITHIN REASON – ask the Girl Fist) keep doing FIV or just focus on daty or just get her to keep sucking her boobs or get her to keep doing bbbj she never once say no to the diamond service
    If the above service and GFE experience sounds up your alley and you’ve always wanted to try BBBJ with CIM followed by CIMWS then defs try get a booking with her. For those that never try or never asked – some girls will charge $50 for extra like CIM WS and that is if they even do it and sometimes western charge more so if you think about it that way its kinda like $380 – 50 if you value CIMWS and would have paid extra $50 for this anyway?

As always YMMV and treat the girls with respect
    Last edited by Jack-Jack; 04-04-2024 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Typo in the title

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J ICE Ginza Michelin star playing OVERCOOKED with Jacks Joy stick slurping ice cream

Ok firstly J Ice is super popular and doesn’t need any more reviews – if you already know she is good then no need to read on or just have a read and do what you want with it

IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HER and sitting on the fence wondering what all the hype is about read on and decide for yourself as I try to describe and recount as much as I can

Very hard to book I missed out the other time and this time managed to get a booking and sacrificed seeing J Yui LOL
    She was in room 26 today the last time I was in this room was with K Jessie and the time before that was with K Juni this must be the presidential suite for Ginza’s top Michelin stars
    If I have to sum up J Ice in one sentence – she is like a typical OL you see in Jav and someone you secretly want to fuck. If K Jessie gives the best service PSE Style then Ice is like best service GFE style like copy paste Jessie into a Japanese OL girl and imagine GFE from start to end.

Face 8 – 8.5?

looks is subjective and shes not pretty that I would give a 10 for me she is easy on the eye again have the OL look like you are secretly fucking ur boss’s wife
    I would say from recent memory prettiest or youngest would go to the likes of Miwa and Linon as more pretty
    But I would still pick her in a lineup – so why the premium $380?
    I would say Ice is pretty for her age more like a Office lady look than cute kawaii type
    Her first photo is very accurate if you zoom in

Body 8 – 8.5

Skin was a little bit dry in some parts and I can tell she is shave not laser as her legs I can feel very very little regrowth
    White skin and very slim and athletic with perfect balance of curves and right proportion. Boobs were natural and just right B Cups which you can grab with one hand and very sensitive nipples
    Nice natural butt that was good to look at and squeeze during doggy

Pussy 9/10 almost perfect – pink pussy and lovely shape that is fully shaved and she got so wet and sh is so so tight even struggling to do FIV I think she was caught in 2 minds clenching/keagle cos she is shy or squirming from holding back from squirting as she covers her mouth – typical JAV movies you see one of the best pussy’s I seen of late hence she gets a rating just for her goods

Service – OMG the Service 12/10 – she is the innocent GFE of Jessie imagine Jessie service but GFE style and from a Japanese girl

Why is Ice service better than any other girl esp J Girl?
    When I walk up door already open and she greets me with a big warm hug

She then offer to take me clothes off and hang my jacket before taking my belt and underpants off I thought she was gonna do bbbj right there….into the shower wash up for little bit and then she goes and give some amazing bbbj before coming up for some DFK and then rub some lotion and give pussy slide in shower. During the bbbj she goes at her own pace and does some deep throat too and light gagging. I didn’t push in or hold her head but just let her too her thing and when she gasped for air and pulled her mouth off it was like a long string of pre cum falling off like when you slice an aloe vera

Like reiko I come out and she offer to dry me with towel before going down for more bbbj while she dry herself – now that’s efficiency and multitasking
    She then take me hand to the bed and from there it was like a fantasy – nothing was rehearse or fake just go with the flow girl and I just have to lay there…. I saw an extra blanket under the purple sheet and I knew it was just for ICE for whats to “CUM”.
    She gives amazing bbbj once she finds the rhythm she can do GFE and PSE BBBJ and her mouth is just non stop her hands non stop too when she is not sucking on ur cock shes DFK you or she is giving me catbath and kissing my neck while her hands is playing with ur dick and the other hand either fingering herself, rubbing her clit or playing with her boobs this girl is sooo horny must be because she off for a few days hahaha making up for lost time and sexy time
    In between the sex and changing of positions I would pause to catch my breath but ice wasn’t having it…. She motioned me to come up so she can do bbbj and some DT with rubbing her pussy and squirming not long after she stopped sucking and lets out a soft moan and again cover her mouth yup she squirted some more

This went on for a bit and even though it was 1 hr I knew I had no enrgy to rest and go for a second shot so just decided to enjoy the session
    Towards end of session when I want to CIM and she did the swallow she drained every last drop with her mouth while using her hands to squeeze my dick and balls dry like pushing candy out from the wrapper. Or eating a zooper doper or weis ice cream when you get to the end and use your hands to squeeze and push every last drop of good ness into your mouth

WIR? – yes 200% she is a special girl that is worth to try if you go ginzas like once or twice a year. She will go down as one of those legends like oh you never saw Ice damn u missed out
    Even if you go for 45mins or use your Ginza loyalty points she is worth a try – TBH money is the least of ur concern and I think getting a booking with her is harder
    She is so horny and GFE feeling that the foreplay was just very natural and she is very service oriented you can do what ever you feel like (WITHIN REASON – ask the Girl Fist) keep doing FIV or just focus on daty or just get her to keep sucking her boobs or get her to keep doing bbbj she never once say no to the diamond service
    If the above service and GFE experience sounds up your alley and you’ve always wanted to try BBBJ with CIM followed by CIMWS then defs try get a booking with her. For those that never try or never asked – some girls will charge $50 for extra like CIM WS and that is if they even do it and sometimes western charge more so if you think about it that way its kinda like $380 – 50 if you value CIMWS and would have paid extra $50 for this anyway?

As always YMMV and treat the girls with respect
    Some impressive accolades there JJ. She seems to have pushed all your buttons bro!
    BTW, is room 26 the double suite where there is a lounge, table and shower in 2nd room?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Some impressive accolades there JJ. She seems to have pushed all your buttons bro!
    BTW, is room 26 the double suite where there is a lounge, table and shower in 2nd room?
    hahahahha thanks bro

each to their own.... i really rated her BBBJ but a friend of mine before Jessie PSE style

yep i think thats the one its very very noticeable like the hello kitting one where the bath tub is filled with towels LOLs

i think so Room 26 the one that Jessie is usually in is the one that has the extra suite for the shower and right outside the shower is the closet hanger and a sofa which Jessie would get you to sit down for her spanish specialty and the coconut oil

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Sally – Peachy All Round… Personality wise & body

Will try keep this one a bit shorter than my usual as it was quite a sub par session for me plus it was only for 30mins.
    Comment if you have questions/want more info not in the review.

First off I was in a bit of a chirpy mood and wanted to end the day on a high note so of course this means paying Ginza a visit. I’d just seen Ice and not many new girls that are my type at Club so checked the roster and Empire and Hazah! A range of new J Girls had freshly arrived and J Sally pics and price point seemed very promising to me. She looked more friendly & bubbly than Mira and was younger than Gin who looked better actually
    As I said I was in a good mood so booked away without asking too much (later on regretting maybe I should have checked with reception lol)

Rocked up and had to wait a fair bit like beyond the 5-15mins… to be fair reception did tell me her bookings are a bit backed up cos she only just started and learning so she is running late but it was a long time and I was getting tired and annoyed as I was in the ginza room by myself almost falling asleep after a long hectic week and it was late in the evening. Made my down to reception to confirm that I was in the right room cos I been there for a while now…
    Credit to the reception team (Mr R) for fantastic customer service as he went to check in on her and turns out her previous customer had already left but she was still there cleaning the room or something like mopping the floor just outside the shower….
    I don’t know Japanese or Chinese so all I hear is reception telling her off and then explaining what she has to do as bare minimum when leaving the room and going to the next customer LOL towards the end of it I kinda only understand press intercom and call me hahah

She seemed a bit frazzled when she finally made her way to the room but at least she only called the intercom after she dropped her stuff and laid out the bed sheet which I helped her with and poured the cups of mouth wash so she could catch her breath and just relax a bit

Ok for Face I think I will give a 7 as she does look cute and yea very very light make up
    But her first photo with her face clearly showing is quite filtered and doesn’t really resemble her in person esp as I said she had very light make up
    She maybe looks 70%? Of that first photo – don’t go in expecting that first photo and you wont be taken aback like me LOL

Maybe that last photo of her in the sky blue bikini looks closer to her face if u zoom in close enough but yea at $300 I was expecting nicer face maybe that’s the power of makeup these days?

Body 7 a bit too thick and curvy for my liking/Personal preference. She’s not as thick and curvy as say J Len, J Momo, J Momoe and defs not like Mocha but I think closest girl to her is maybe J Nanaka but Nanaka seems to have firm body and skin and bigger rack
    As you can see in her profile she is listed at size 7 (which I think is maybe borderline..) curvy and beach bum. While this is correct she is very short like 150’s so being shorter and curvy seemed to make her look ‘stocky’ I guess you would call it.
    Her skin is also not as white I think but this could also be the Ginza lighting. Overall her face photo not that accurate but the photos with her body shot are pretty spot on. Don’t rely on the santa outfit. Her skin tone and body pics is like 80-90% match with the photo in black bikini and other photo with black shirt and black leggings/tights

Onto service – I’m bit undecided for this one so giving range of 7 – 7.5 but YMMV and reception may have spoken to her after I gave my feedback.
    Overall Sally did all things diamond except for the shower bbbj and was accommodating to do all positions and her bbbj was quite nice. But it took a while for things to warm up as after the shower she just lay next to me to cuddle and kept staring into my eyes and I was like um ok… then she leaned in for some got gfe style DFK before pulling back her lips and looking at me again and then I was like we can start now… I wasn’t sure if she was tired (jet lag) or just taking things slow or wanted to be led so I kinda ushered her what to do next since it was 30mins the bbbj was good and when I went to do daty…. (such a unfair comparison to see Sally after J Ice those who have seen Ice will know what I mean about that perfect pussy of hers) Sally is fully lasered down there and is quite sensitive and seemed to get into during daty but she has bigger curtains than the average so good to play with her curtains when doing FIV which I asked and she was ok with and like ur slobbering through a cake or mashed potato when you take her whole pussy into ur mouth
    We did a few positions before I asked for CIM since the session was short. My fav was standing doggy when I asked her to put on her heels and then when she got tired doggy on the bed she has a nice arse to give you that cushioning and knows how to arch her back for the deep penetration I reckon shes either had experience with partners or really likes sex. So inexperience in her profile is maybe inexperience in this job and gives more the gfe vibe but not so much inexperienced with sex
    Towards the end when I was pumping away I could tell some foam before asking for CIM

Went downstairs to give some quick feedback to reception cos I think it was just her 2nd/3rd day? I will assume that reception took it seriously and had a chat with her cos I saw another review which said she did give shower bbbj. Maybe in my case she thought no shower bbbj for 30mins session?
    I like things to go with the flow during the session so if the girl doesn’t do something or refuse I wont make a fuss with the girl but rather just tell reception

WIR? if the above sounds like your cup of tea
    Last edited by Jack-Jack; 06-04-2024 at 05:40 PM. Reason: fix the bold

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which J girl should I see next?

Shortlist:
    J Haku
    J Sayaka
    J Alia
    J Ren
    J Mira

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Which J girl should I see next?

Shortlist:
    J Haku
    J Sayaka
    J Alia
    J Ren
    J Mira
    Sayaka ! I don’t think Haku is your type she’s more PSE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2812 View Post
    Sayaka ! I don’t think Haku is your type she’s more PSE
    Cheers bro..have u seen Alia? I managed to catch a glimpse of Alia at reception and sayaka in the hallway at empire as she was going into a room few doors door but so similar it’s literally like tossing a coin hahahah

Haku and ren on my wish list cos they’re so young while Mira is my perfect definition of pocket rocket hahaha

Is haku the ex volleyball player with the broad shoulders or im mixing up with another j girl lol I don’t mind mild pse like J Liz as long as not break ur dick pse like Jessie Mischa and Rebeca lol or ever C Farley and C Jay Jay fucking finding queens should enter a rodeo contest hahahah

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cheers bro..have u seen Alia? I managed to catch a glimpse of Alia at reception and sayaka in the hallway at empire as she was going into a room few doors door but so similar it’s literally like tossing a coin hahahah

Haku and ren on my wish list cos they’re so young while Mira is my perfect definition of pocket rocket hahaha

Is haku the ex volleyball player with the broad shoulders or im mixing up with another j girl lol I don’t mind mild pse like J Liz as long as not break ur dick pse like Jessie Mischa and Rebeca lol or ever C Farley and C Jay Jay fucking finding queens should enter a rodeo contest hahahah
    Haven't seen Alia, but Liz was a class apart ....imho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who does the most extreme PSE currently at GINZA?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Haven't seen Alia, but Liz was a class apart ....imho
    Trueeeeee bro Liz was a class apart but I think safe to say she won’t be coming back? I do hope she’s moved onto better things but I do enjoy the thrill/challenge of finding replicas to the legendary gems like how how J Mio is pretty close to Asahi on most levels?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Who does the most extreme PSE currently at GINZA?
    I reckon any one of the current Korean Trifecta/Quartlet service queens
    Dior might also give you a run for your money.

I could also try your luck with reception e.g ask them for club which girl most pse similar to Jessie and Mischa
    Or for empire which girl most par similar Mischa and Rebecca

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Yui (U and I Together) – Finally Saw the Unicorn and boy she delivered

Wasn’t really planning a punt as I wanted to save some more energy for a lovely sex session but as I was randomly checking the rosters for new girls to entice me I saw that Yui was on and instantly booked no questions asked. I think I’ve missed her like 5/6 times….either the time I got offered didn’t align or I booked and on the day she cancelled so I took this as a sign hehehe
    I’ve had about 4/5 different ppl message me and when I rocked up reception couldn’t believe I hadn’t seen her yet as she was definitely my type. Reception had to hold back really hard and not mention anything to me other than ok bro you see her and enjoy her and then let us know we don’t want to spoil for you hahahaa

Definitely very good signs as the last time they did this was for J Reiko who I feel is another hidden gem in terms of her price and value for money. Though shes had a price spike since – her review here:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...now-white-skin

There’s a few reviews of Yui here and id say there are pretty on point and similar experience for me.
    Knowing she offers great slow and sensual GFE and foreplay with her is lots of fun so I opted for an hour even not sure if I can manage 2 shots as I was semi recovering my stamina.

Finally came my time and I went to the designed room and as the door opened I was like wow…!
    This girl is a looker defs a head turner and one of those girls you will only catch in a line-up once in a blue moon cos most likely shed be booked out.
    I don’t know if the photos are old and outdated or the agent did a bad job with them but for me personally I wouldn’t really use the photos to gauge how she looks etc and some of the stats I would disagree with….

So heres the low down on Yui from my perspective:
    Age 19 – hmmm I think early twenties 22-24/25 max up close when I went in for DFK so didn’t look as pretty and could see some freckles but its only if you get real close to her face. She is also confident girl so doesn’t mind the lights on so you really do get a clear view of her
    Face: very nice natural face with a party girl type make up but not quite the ‘Gyaru’ look either. How to put it….shes not like the Ageha in terms of makeup style but imagine if Asumi, Linon, Miwa., Alia, Ramu etc were dressed up to go to a dance. Shes not the clubbing look type that you want her to change before taking to meet your parents for the first time but not an average GND look either with no to minimal make up its like just the right amount. I think a dolled up version of the girls mentioned above is good way to describe. She is defeinitely a face youd want to look at during bbbj and the sex positions.
    Face 8-8.5

just my opinion but for the chinese guys out there Yui gives a very uncanny resemblance to her
    https://members.tripod.com/giging_1/...esite/id1.html

Body size I felt like it was more 6-7 than 5-6? She has an interesting body figure and hip to waist ration whilst she looks petite she has larger hands and feet compared to other size 5-6 girls like say Miwa not that they are big just not nimble which is what I was expecting for size 5-6
    Also boob size I feel like they are more B Cup than A Cup
    Ginza profile on her type/traits pretty accurate e.g. super pretty nice peachy arse and leggy again this is what I mean by her blessed body proportion…. While she is not super tall still taller than profile I reckon maybe 165 but the ratio of her body makes her seem more leggy so big bonus points for those who like standing doggy.
    Genetics wise again blessed – lovely set of natural tits and curvy bum coupled with the perfect set of toned abs like she does a lot of core work or maybe the work out from the partying…. When she was on top and I grabbed her hips for the thrusting it was like fucking a super model cos of how toned she was
    Body wise almost perfect – no tattoos or pericing, smooth skin and no visibile signs of blemishes and acne – only thing id mark down perhaps are nipples are not perfect like they are the umeboshi like protruding nipples, shaved downstairs and not a pink pussy – sorry that comparison came to mind as I still have J Ice Pussy pop into my mind each time I DATY at Ginza fuck need to find a replacement LOL
    Borrowing this image credit to another punter ‘Minute_Man’ this is pretty close to Yui’s
    https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/79/...8_122_6ee3.jpg

Body 9

Service 8.5
    Each to their own but shes like a toned down version of top provides like Reiko and Ice similar GFE vibes to like J Len
    As I put my stuff down I asked if music was ok and she said yes ofc what music you play? English is decent talk slow and you can get a convo happening
    The main part of Yui service is it feels quite natural and genuine not like you are seeing a WL and shes keen to engage and continue the convo not like those one sided ones where you talk and the girl shows no interest. As I drop my stuff down she leans in for a hug before sitting on the bed staring me patiently waiting and swinging her legs. She had just a skimpy dress and underpants underneath matching the dress colour no bra so every easy for her to get changed.
    Move onto mouth and shower etc and its all the normal usual stuff and inside the shower shes really attentive to washing you not in like a super clean way to waste time but just very sensual – think like almost V Berry like or Reiko where she rubs you down, throws in some slides and leans in to make eye contact and if you stare at her long enough she’ll lean in for DFK very sensual GFE feeling and sensual flowing.
    Emphasis on the sensual flowing part as Reiko and Ice at times definitely felt it was kinda like foam where as Yui is like someone you managed to pick up at the club.
    Highlights of sex:
    Apart from the lovely DFK with her tongue stud (Yes!) tongue stud her bbbj was also surprisingly good for someone listed as inexperienced. Good variety of suction and also giving attention to the shaft and balls. The only thing to be mindful of is the Russian roulette during bbbj there was one instance when we both got hot and steamy during the bbbj with CIM finish her ring stud poked me right in the g spot and I let out a yelp. She paused and applied her saliva over it and then took her mouth off and said sorry with a cheeky smile and went back to town what a girl
    Yui is quite the interesting girl and blend of traits and personality defs doesn’t feel like a J girl – probly good way to describe is the feeling with K Hanna where she feels a bit westernised so don’t go in expecting the sweet obedient J girl that’s shy and does the fake moaning like in the Javs she still covers her mouth and face when moaning in the pleasure but its not exaggerated
    K Hanna Review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ht=Ginza+Hanna

Yui is a nice snug fit and very flexible positions with her legs up in the air or standing doggy are a must try
    We did a few more positions before asking for CIM I was so spent I had no energy for round 2 so we just chatted for a bit before I fondled with her body and did some some light fingering while sucking on her succulent boobs
    Shes a free spirited girl hence Unicorn and didn’t say no to positions or restrict you in pussy play and tit sucking. Having said that please still treat her with respect as shes very sweet and has plans to come back again after going back to Japan so lets not change her mind on that

catch this Unicorn if you can boys i think shes hers for another 2 or so weeks.

Peace - Jack Jack

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast