Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    I’ve not seen Mion per say but I did bump into her when she was starting her shift and getting the towels (probs staying in the one room the whole day) so get an decent look but it was a while ago as I say her when she was last in Sydney

Off my memory and going of the pics again I do believe the pics of her in black lingerie esp the last few that look like they were taken from the Ginza room are fairly accurate 75-80% IRL

There’s a AR for Mion here
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?111802-J-Mion

Which you can compare to mine of Miwa but honestly comes down to personal preference - do you want a cute innocent uni girl vibes that had a hidden horny side to be unlocked or you want a dolled up glamour that you would expect to see at a rich guys pool party or hostess bar?

Also from memory Mion was hit tanned where as miwa is like milky white others that seen Mion can confirm in tanned skin

Profile wise for both girls also give good indication of the above in terms of one is glamour type and one is innocent school girl type

Stats are distinctly different too one is c-d and miwa is b cup one is few years younger and I think despite both size 6 Mion was fit and curvy with curves in right spot miwa is more slim and petite not much curves lol

Hope that helps
    Who did you end up seeing? Hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    C Jay Jay – Slim Petite Pocket Rocket perfect mix of GFE & PSE like a Yeun Yeurn IYKYK

SO I couldn’t get the slot I wanted with J Reiko and asked reception any cute petite girls and they recommended me to try Jay Jay. Saw they had uploaded a vid and asked if it was accurate or was it mainly filters and he said its accurate so booked in for 30mins.
    Little bit of wait not too bad like 5 or so mins and then called to the room. She was already set up, gave me a warm smile and came up to me to help me undress but I said no that’s ok.

She then went to get the mouth wash for me (making good use of time I like it).

First impressions…
    Shes pretty and I’d say little bit more tanned skin in the room than the photos. The 2nd and 3rd photo of her in the black dress looks closest to her I’d say 80-85%?
    But the vid is more accurate like 80-90% Id say is her if you like her face in the vid then you wont be disappointed when the door opens. One thing bit different is the make up and the eyes. She seems bit more innocent and pure in the vid but my session she had a clubbing girl look with the long lashes which is so hot when she makes eye contact with u during bbbj.
    Its not the minimal light make up that you get with like V Berry, V Nini and CxV Angela but more like C Chance and C Coco IYKYK
    Not I say that in terms of makeup only she is not chance and coco in terms of beauty level and leggy proportions otherwise she wont be that price lol

Face 8 - 8.5
    But she is indeed pretty in my view and id say age is 25-27/28 tops
    What makes her stand out from chance coco and lara is her personality if you can speak Chinese even better you will have a great time bonding and chatting. For those from GZ and HK who speak canto – Jay jay can speak and understand canto too
    Upon stripped this girl is like tiny…. I reckon she is close to 160-162? The weight is correct I think at 40kg and C cup but bolt ons and were quite hard/firm so only played with her nipples which got nice and hard in no time. Her tits were good when she got horny as I don’t like the big flat aerolas.
    Body 8 – 8.5 but only if you like small petite girls and don’t mind bolt ons
    Into the shower and I’m admiring her face and she giggles and goes whats wrong why u laughing? I shake my head and laugh some more and she goes why u giggling and starts tugging little jack playfully…
    I said ur so cute and petite but I don’t know petite in Chinese lol and then she playfully smacks my bum. In the video where she playfully pouts her lips gives hint of her personality in that she is very cute, warm and playful but a little bit shy.

Service and session details 8 – 8.5
    Probly should have booked 45mins as she spends time washing you properly and gives a nice long shower bbbj with lots of eye contact.
    Out of the shower and onto the bed shes like a mistress she goes to me come here and does the hand signal to wave me over and tells me where to lay down and proceeds the give me the hottest dfk I’ve had
    It was borderline pse style like to the point where the girl playfully bites on ur lips (or maybe she did I cant recall it was so intense) her DFK was outta this world and straight into dfk no lfk… it was tongue sword fighting sucking ur tongue sucking you lips while doing a lip tornado in your mouth she really gets into it something ive not had for long time.

Pulls away and then proceeds to some catbath and bbbj. Catbath was ok but I like C/V Angela tongue catbath better. BBBJ is will be personal preference here cos she starts of slow and slurpy and then moves down to the shaft and balls before taking the whole thing in extra extra slurpy like kinda gagging?
    I think she might be down for some light deepthroat and throat fucking but as I said the girl is tiny so please ask before doing so or slowly go into her mouth and test the waters…. As she picked up pace and went faster it started to get a bit toothy and I’m not even that big hence why test the waters and don’t go rough
    Not much time so I asked her to laydown for some daty before moving to sex. Normal pussy curtain, light patch of hair above the clit and alittle bit of hair around the pussy curtain but nothing that gets in the way of eating her out.

No taste or smell down there. Asked for sex and she went to reach for the dom and applied a bit of lube on it after suiting up and in I went in mish. Nice snug fit not tight not loose. Asked her for doggy and as she got into position I asked if CIM and she goes ok just let me know.
    Bit more doggy and I was getting soft so pulled out and she helped jerk me off a bit while giving some more of that signature hot DFK and I was hard again – some more doggy and I was getting close to the buzzer so asked for CIM.

Jay jay is great service girl and 0 CPS no tissues and wet wipe bullshit – she took dom off and took me in her mouth and went sensual sloppy and slow but without the tongue flicks it wasn’t really doing it for me so I asked her to come up so I can suck on her tits.
    Buzzer went off and we both knew the cue so she leaned on for some more of that hot sexy dfk and it was magically getting me hard as I jerked myself. This is where I think she has an inner PSE or maybe it was foam as she was making these fantastic and hot moaning sounds to help me get across the line – what a girl.

As I was about to cum she cups her mouth over it and keeps sucking til the last drop
    I paused for a bit and then into the shower and she goes I help you? I said no that’s ok and she rushed off to get me mouth wash what a cutie pie..
    She wanted some shower play too but id dint want to get her into trouble with reception for being late so I said next time and quickly got dressed.

WIR:
    yes – I reckon shes good value in the list of C girls - but maybe go for 45mins to get full enjoyment and not be rushed

Go see C Jay Jay if:
    • her photos and video appeal to you for face and looks
    • you like very slim and petite girls, extreme pocket rocket
    • cute face and fantasitic service

Don’t book her if bolt ons are a major turn off and her figure and stats is too small for u

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I booked in K Jessie. It’s been a very long time since I punted but after discovering this forum it just has to be done.

Booked the day before, easy process over text and locked in for the next day.

So much about about this girl and I wanted to see what she was all about.

Walk in, small chat with the crew at reception and up I go.

Greeted with a very warm smile and DFK. Immediate connection and after a solid minute of kissing she gets right into it and gets my junior out for a stroke and pussy rub. Gosh it feels great and on her knees for a quick BJ before heading for a quick mouth wash and shower.

The shower is routine, kissing, cleaning and rubbing.

We move out of the shower, she sat me down for some more BJ, HJ and a nice titty fuck. Bends over and some more pussy slide which feels great. Her BJ is average, soft and sensual, nothing crazy, sloppy or deep. I really wanted two rounds so I told her I want to cum during pussy slide and she just smiled. Explode a load, go for a clean up and move on to the bed.

We chatted for about twenty minutes, checking each other out in the ceiling mirror and gently touching each other. We got back into it again with a BJ, 69 and some deep rimming. She bent me over and went hard and then crawled under for more BJ which was pretty interesting. I’m not a massive fan of eating out pussy at establishments. Went for a small taste but backed out quickly.

She got on top started riding me, this went for about 5 mins. I flipped her over and smashed her in doggy for a good 10-12 mins. The hour was running out and I asked for a BJ and wanted to CIM. She took a nice load and then we just giggled.

She isn’t young but looks great for her age. She is full of energy and has a great body. Nice boobs, largeish nipples. If you are fit you will enjoy her, if not so fit proceed with caution.
    nice review

hahahaha yea this forum makes things more dangerous... you see all these new names constantly pop up and like google review or trip view try to look up that girl on this forum to see if they've been reviewed haha

Does Jessie still have the cups of mouthwash all pre-lined up? hahah

yea her spanish and pussy slide is something else.

Proceed with caution indeed and make sure ur cock is rock hard...she almost snapped my dick LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naosuzuki View Post
    Yes. Last week. First time at Ginza for me and as I have no real preference she was suggested. I’m not a big fan of tattoos but Vietnamese was on my todo list and I do like large boobs.

Excellent service. BBBJ started in shower, before moving to bed. She was attentive during it with only a little tooth, but that could just be me. I’m not the largest but a lot of the Asian girls claim I am. She’s into rimming, which I tried but does little for me. Hot boobs are fantastic with what I call chewable nips. The ones that are bulbous at the end, slightly thinner towards the areola. Large too. Listed as DD which might be right, but I’d say slightly smaller. Big bum to go with it. No fat on belly or waist. She’s very trim with a good hourglass figure. English is pretty good and I was able to talk no issues. Slightly stubbly which can be slightly painful with pussy slide but otherwise neat.

She constantly asked me to “fuck her” the whole time and was really focussed on having me finish twice. She also timed it perfectly so I was done about 2 mins before ending.

As said I don’t like tattoos much, but I never paid attention to her shins and the larger one she has on her right side is artful, but I just paid attention to her boobs instead.

Only complaint would be she used a lot of lube. So less tight as a result, but she also has to protect herself so I understand.

Photos are accurate although I think she’s more likely 30ish not 27.

Very happy with how she went. Also happy I took the advice of visiting Ginza. The quality is fantastic.
    glad you had a good time mate

you should also consider giving V Rosie (at Club) a go similar proportions and stats but younger

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review

hahahaha yea this forum makes things more dangerous... you see all these new names constantly pop up and like google review or trip view try to look up that girl on this forum to see if they've been reviewed haha

Does Jessie still have the cups of mouthwash all pre-lined up? hahah

yea her spanish and pussy slide is something else.

Proceed with caution indeed and make sure ur cock is rock hard...she almost snapped my dick LOL

Yep, the cups were lined up. Not a nice sight but it is what it is.

I will book her again soon. Safe bet and good experience.

I’ll ask for 90 mins next time, not sure if this is possible.

Would be keen to see Rebecca as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    glad you had a good time mate

you should also consider giving V Rosie (at Club) a go similar proportions and stats but younger
    I thought you needed to book though? I’m a fan of leaving no trail, hence no bookings and cash. Also I like the hunt. Nothing gets me going more than picking from the menu in front of me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep, the cups were lined up. Not a nice sight but it is what it is.

I will book her again soon. Safe bet and good experience.

I’ll ask for 90 mins next time, not sure if this is possible.

Would be keen to see Rebecca as well.
    hahahaha it is what it is i see it as saving time as shes almsot always booked out and being 1 hr minimum she can pretty much calculate how many customers to expect so can have them lined up in advance

have u seen K Mischa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought you needed to book though? I’m a fan of leaving no trail, hence no bookings and cash. Also I like the hunt. Nothing gets me going more than picking from the menu in front of me.
    its not a must to make a booking but it gurantees the girl you want

few times i have gone there and the ppl with no bookings are told which girls are avail and then they end asking about these other girls...

only to get told they are fully booked or avail after X time or at X time which generally doesnt work for them cos they are already there...

i mean u could try calling them when ur close by to ask if she is free and then say i'll be there in 5?

or if her photos appeal to you and her stats just call and book? not sure if they answer private phone numbers though lol

ahh ok Empire might be better for the hunt...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes. Last week. First time at Ginza for me and as I have no real preference she was suggested. I’m not a big fan of tattoos but Vietnamese was on my todo list and I do like large boobs.

Excellent service. BBBJ started in shower, before moving to bed. She was attentive during it with only a little tooth, but that could just be me. I’m not the largest but a lot of the Asian girls claim I am. She’s into rimming, which I tried but does little for me. Hot boobs are fantastic with what I call chewable nips. The ones that are bulbous at the end, slightly thinner towards the areola. Large too. Listed as DD which might be right, but I’d say slightly smaller. Big bum to go with it. No fat on belly or waist. She’s very trim with a good hourglass figure. English is pretty good and I was able to talk no issues. Slightly stubbly which can be slightly painful with pussy slide but otherwise neat.

She constantly asked me to “fuck her” the whole time and was really focussed on having me finish twice. She also timed it perfectly so I was done about 2 mins before ending.

As said I don’t like tattoos much, but I never paid attention to her shins and the larger one she has on her right side is artful, but I just paid attention to her boobs instead.

Only complaint would be she used a lot of lube. So less tight as a result, but she also has to protect herself so I understand.

Photos are accurate although I think she’s more likely 30ish not 27.

Very happy with how she went. Also happy I took the advice of visiting Ginza. The quality is fantastic.
    Nice. Were her DD boobs natural or enhanced?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Booked in for Reiko today…to see what all the hype is about.. Rooters ideal wife xD

Will report back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen T Darin in Ginza 479?

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Any AR on T Milk?
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Any AR on T Milk?
    She looks good. Hoping her photos are real.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hahahaha it is what it is i see it as saving time as shes almsot always booked out and being 1 hr minimum she can pretty much calculate how many customers to expect so can have them lined up in advance

have u seen K Mischa
    This is true. Time is money.

No I haven’t seen K Mischa - any good? Jessie was great, can’t complain so I’ll go for her again most likely in the next couple of weeks.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    Nice. Were her DD boobs natural or enhanced?
    Natural. She won the genetic lottery. Narrow waist, large breasts big bum and from diet no fat on the hips or gut. I still don’t think DD but probably close.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    C Jay Jay – Slim Petite Pocket Rocket perfect mix of GFE & PSE like a Yeun Yeurn IYKYK

SO I couldn’t get the slot I wanted with J Reiko and asked reception any cute petite girls and they recommended me to try Jay Jay. Saw they had uploaded a vid and asked if it was accurate or was it mainly filters and he said its accurate so booked in for 30mins.
    Little bit of wait not too bad like 5 or so mins and then called to the room. She was already set up, gave me a warm smile and came up to me to help me undress but I said no that’s ok.

She then went to get the mouth wash for me (making good use of time I like it).

First impressions…
    Shes pretty and I’d say little bit more tanned skin in the room than the photos. The 2nd and 3rd photo of her in the black dress looks closest to her I’d say 80-85%?
    But the vid is more accurate like 80-90% Id say is her if you like her face in the vid then you wont be disappointed when the door opens. One thing bit different is the make up and the eyes. She seems bit more innocent and pure in the vid but my session she had a clubbing girl look with the long lashes which is so hot when she makes eye contact with u during bbbj.
    Its not the minimal light make up that you get with like V Berry, V Nini and CxV Angela but more like C Chance and C Coco IYKYK
    Not I say that in terms of makeup only she is not chance and coco in terms of beauty level and leggy proportions otherwise she wont be that price lol

Face 8 - 8.5
    But she is indeed pretty in my view and id say age is 25-27/28 tops
    What makes her stand out from chance coco and lara is her personality if you can speak Chinese even better you will have a great time bonding and chatting. For those from GZ and HK who speak canto – Jay jay can speak and understand canto too
    Upon stripped this girl is like tiny…. I reckon she is close to 160-162? The weight is correct I think at 40kg and C cup but bolt ons and were quite hard/firm so only played with her nipples which got nice and hard in no time. Her tits were good when she got horny as I don’t like the big flat aerolas.
    Body 8 – 8.5 but only if you like small petite girls and don’t mind bolt ons
    Into the shower and I’m admiring her face and she giggles and goes whats wrong why u laughing? I shake my head and laugh some more and she goes why u giggling and starts tugging little jack playfully…
    I said ur so cute and petite but I don’t know petite in Chinese lol and then she playfully smacks my bum. In the video where she playfully pouts her lips gives hint of her personality in that she is very cute, warm and playful but a little bit shy.

Service and session details 8 – 8.5
    Probly should have booked 45mins as she spends time washing you properly and gives a nice long shower bbbj with lots of eye contact.
    Out of the shower and onto the bed shes like a mistress she goes to me come here and does the hand signal to wave me over and tells me where to lay down and proceeds the give me the hottest dfk I’ve had
    It was borderline pse style like to the point where the girl playfully bites on ur lips (or maybe she did I cant recall it was so intense) her DFK was outta this world and straight into dfk no lfk… it was tongue sword fighting sucking ur tongue sucking you lips while doing a lip tornado in your mouth she really gets into it something ive not had for long time.

Pulls away and then proceeds to some catbath and bbbj. Catbath was ok but I like C/V Angela tongue catbath better. BBBJ is will be personal preference here cos she starts of slow and slurpy and then moves down to the shaft and balls before taking the whole thing in extra extra slurpy like kinda gagging?
    I think she might be down for some light deepthroat and throat fucking but as I said the girl is tiny so please ask before doing so or slowly go into her mouth and test the waters…. As she picked up pace and went faster it started to get a bit toothy and I’m not even that big hence why test the waters and don’t go rough
    Not much time so I asked her to laydown for some daty before moving to sex. Normal pussy curtain, light patch of hair above the clit and alittle bit of hair around the pussy curtain but nothing that gets in the way of eating her out.

No taste or smell down there. Asked for sex and she went to reach for the dom and applied a bit of lube on it after suiting up and in I went in mish. Nice snug fit not tight not loose. Asked her for doggy and as she got into position I asked if CIM and she goes ok just let me know.
    Bit more doggy and I was getting soft so pulled out and she helped jerk me off a bit while giving some more of that signature hot DFK and I was hard again – some more doggy and I was getting close to the buzzer so asked for CIM.

Jay jay is great service girl and 0 CPS no tissues and wet wipe bullshit – she took dom off and took me in her mouth and went sensual sloppy and slow but without the tongue flicks it wasn’t really doing it for me so I asked her to come up so I can suck on her tits.
    Buzzer went off and we both knew the cue so she leaned on for some more of that hot sexy dfk and it was magically getting me hard as I jerked myself. This is where I think she has an inner PSE or maybe it was foam as she was making these fantastic and hot moaning sounds to help me get across the line – what a girl.

As I was about to cum she cups her mouth over it and keeps sucking til the last drop
    I paused for a bit and then into the shower and she goes I help you? I said no that’s ok and she rushed off to get me mouth wash what a cutie pie..
    She wanted some shower play too but id dint want to get her into trouble with reception for being late so I said next time and quickly got dressed.

WIR:
    yes – I reckon shes good value in the list of C girls - but maybe go for 45mins to get full enjoyment and not be rushed

Go see C Jay Jay if:
    • her photos and video appeal to you for face and looks
    • you like very slim and petite girls, extreme pocket rocket
    • cute face and fantasitic service

Don’t book her if bolt ons are a major turn off and her figure and stats is too small for u
    Nice man
    I csnt eait to book her
    Nice AR

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Reiko – Poor Mans Jap version of K Nayeon (TWICE) if she retired with snow white skin

Wow where I do I start….? Hmmm the executive summary and TLDR is she’s a gem! Run and Book her now and go for an Hr.

Ok – as the real deal AR and detailed session…

Girl comparison wise she has by far the whitest skin I’ve seen among the J girls for a while on par with Miwa and she’s so smooth too.
    Service better than any recent J girl i see like doesnt even come close to her whats more hot is she is very inexperienced imagine Linon shy and quiet personality mix with Asahi flirting.

Rocked up few mins early and ready to pay and reception already knew who I was there to see and called her on the intercom to see if she was ready… typical high pitched J girl voice Jack likes.

Get told to go room 27 and as I turned the corner I saw a lady standing there but she was way too cute and sexy to be those cleaner ladies you sometimes see wondering about near the washing machines. As I get closer I see this cute pretty girl with very white skin and sparkly eyes – I still didn’t know who she was yet as she doesn’t resemble the photos I had in mind.

The last 2 photos are probly her body esp that super ultra white snow mochi skin and petite body shape but the face is filtered. Go off the very first photo and the 3rd photo with the loveheart to get better idea of her face.
    Anyways…as I walk up she has this beaming smile and few steps outside opf her room an her room door open welcoming me in.

As the door closes she slowly pulls me in I thought for a hug but she initiated soft pash which turned into DFK before unzipping my pants and reaching in to grab lil Jack and I was like woah woah relax hahaha. She tells me where to put my stuff before taking my shirt jacket and folding it nicely and placing it on a towel she had already folded.
    She textbook J Girl with the appearance and mannerisms and the serive and attitude I can see why Rooter want to marry her she defs marriage material if I wanna wife someone.
    Room is super neat and clean with her personal bedsheet folded nicely, condoms filed up nicely for the 3 different sizes and gel on bed side table.
    Hands me the mouth wash and I converse with her with the few Japanese words I know and she was so proud and happy. As with other reviews she compliments you throughout but doesn’t overdo with FOAM.

Face 8-8.25 – eyes in the beauty of the beholder but I would still put her in 8-8.25 only because I normally go for the super young J Girls so Miwa Ramu etc more pretty but shes still pretty in her own right.
    I found her more pretty than Iwa Momo and Sayaka (all J girls) – just set your expectations using the photos I mentioned shop is not stupid so don’t go expecting a stunner at $280/hr but her as a whole package I reckon could justify $300.
    Again she is still very pretty and cute but make up a bit on the thicker side but still good to look at in mish and in the shower and some anles looks like J Pop or K Pop retired idol hence K Nayeon from TWICE.
    Her body being so small and nimble and her small face really reminds me of her if she was older and retired from TWICE.

Service 9? Maybe 9.5 even
    Her service is so good first time and I reckon even better with repeat visits
    Anything higher than 9.5 is reserved for J Ice and J Asahi personal preference
    Put it this way reception first time ever EVER did not ask me for feedback and scores as hobbled over to ask about another girl legs still jelly and he saw how smitten I was after the session.
    Inside the shower next special – ordinary shower little bit of slides and some DFK (not PSE like C Jay Jay but more sensual GFE type) and then tap off and she slowly walked out and I was like ok.

In my mind I was like oh no shower bbbj but this is where her wifey side kicks in….she went to get me a towel and wrapped it around me and started to dry me off and goes are you cold?
    I saw no and she got another towel I thought for herself but no she got towel to lay across her legs and said you can put ur leg here to dry and I was like no no thats too much LOL too gentleman for that and she goes that’s ok u are my king ahahhaa

Anyways declined that and she pulled me into and gave me a bbbj wow… bbbj was normal I think she is still learning and I think she is new to this job and maybe just had partners in life but not do this work back in japan. Very slow and sensual and looks at your face to make sure you enjoy and keeps going if no objections. No long after we move to the bed and she immediately straddles me for cat bath while using her hand to massage and play with lil Jack. Moves in for some more DFK before going down for bbbj and gives some attention also to the balls but again nothing special in the skills of her BBBJ but more so very sensual and GFE feeling. She pauses to straddle me some more and I could start to feel her pussy now and I go hmmm Sumatra? And she gasps and cover her mouth going oh how do you know? You like hentai or leran from hentai and she then goes u must do this in japan you have fun in japan?

I said maybe and she goes where Tokyo? And I said no Osaka she laughs and starts straddling me a bit her pussy so wet and leans in for DFK. Shes from a small town not Tokyo or Osaka which gives bonus points to the GFE and ur not with a WL.
    She comes up to me for some DFK and then asking what I want next, do you want sex, CIM, 69 etc and I ask her to lay down and said I’m gonna eat ur pussy hahahaha and she goes no, no eat taste hahaha
    Omg she is so sensitive down there and also her nipples. Gets super wet naturally and moans and squirms so much during daty. I don’t think its FOAM otherwise she would be very tired cos while I was eating her out she was squirming all over left and right up and down moving her hips and bum I almost lost track of the target had to keep my tongue and follow her body jerks LOL

As above super petite and small package with just enough padding on the bum, I think she is more B cup not C, fully shaved maybe lasered even and perfectly shaped pink pussy which was naturally lubed up for me with her juices.
    We did a few positions and man she is tight even when I did light FIV when I finally entered in mish I can just see her face groan and take me in and I asked if she was ok and she said ok and pulls me in for DFK. As pretty as her pussy was needed to change positions and for once I didn’t mind putting in more work and pretty much did all the fucking. As she got off the bed for standing doggy she was trembling and struggling to get up lmaooo it was so hot and made me feel like a stud LOL
    Fuck some more and wanted a different angle in mirror so asked her to lay down on bed in prone as I entered from behind and then uh oh. Lil Jack was starting to get soft and even though she guided me to the right hole as I slowly tried to enter she was too tight and pushed me back out. She was like ur so gentle hahaha and I was like yea I don’t want to hurt you lol.

We flip over so I can go back to mish and stare into her eyes and dfk – she jerk me a bit to help me get hard – need to be fully erect to go inside her lol
    At this point I was starting to lose track of time as it felt like a fantasy… did a few more pumps and first buzzer go off. She didn’t rush me and let me keep going and felt like I was ready to blow so asked for CIM
    We were both exhausted and collapsed next to each other.

I was going to go shower and she extended her arms to me so I thought ok help pull her up?
    But she shakes her head and reels me in for DFK it was so hot as I lay on top of her and accidentally started dry humping her and she was also grinding me LOL fuck what girl that’s top service I don’t think I ever got that on a first visit.
    But I didn’t want to get in trouble so I said ok quick shower and she goes aww ok. Hahahaa

Very quick shower and rinse as 2nd buzzer goes off and as im getting dressed and ready to leave she offers me a souvenir – you need to see her to find out what it is LOL
    I declined at first and she gives me a pout and with the puppy face and eyes so I said ok put it in my pocket but this cheeky girl goes and reaches for little Jack again and I was like no next time gotta go otherwise in trouble with reception she laughs and goes promise me. Hug and say our goodbyes.

WIR – 100% for that price point.
    While I had similar experience with Justforfun which means she do this with other customers door the whole flirting and dfk as soon as you enter and take care of you like her husband I didn’t get any hints of being fake or FOAM I think she is genuinely a sweet sweet girl doing this for first time.

Not the prettiest or youngest but she banging body, smooth whit skin and literally nothing to fault her service and GFE feeling. I reckon she is mid twenties nothing more than late twenties and face is very cute kawaii type
    Again the fact that reception saw my face and didn’t ask for scores and feedback should say a lot lol I reckon most would still take a good look at her in lineup and remember her price...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone tried J melon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Reiko – Poor Mans Jap version of K Nayeon (TWICE) if she retired with snow white skin

Wow where I do I start….? Hmmm the executive summary and TLDR is she’s a gem! Run and Book her now and go for an Hr.

Ok – as the real deal AR and detailed session…

Girl comparison wise she has by far the whitest skin I’ve seen among the J girls for a while on par with Miwa and she’s so smooth too.
    Service better than any recent J girl i see like doesnt even come close to her whats more hot is she is very inexperienced imagine Linon shy and quiet personality mix with Asahi flirting.

Rocked up few mins early and ready to pay and reception already knew who I was there to see and called her on the intercom to see if she was ready… typical high pitched J girl voice Jack likes.

Get told to go room 27 and as I turned the corner I saw a lady standing there but she was way too cute and sexy to be those cleaner ladies you sometimes see wondering about near the washing machines. As I get closer I see this cute pretty girl with very white skin and sparkly eyes – I still didn’t know who she was yet as she doesn’t resemble the photos I had in mind.

The last 2 photos are probly her body esp that super ultra white snow mochi skin and petite body shape but the face is filtered. Go off the very first photo and the 3rd photo with the loveheart to get better idea of her face.
    Anyways…as I walk up she has this beaming smile and few steps outside opf her room an her room door open welcoming me in.

As the door closes she slowly pulls me in I thought for a hug but she initiated soft pash which turned into DFK before unzipping my pants and reaching in to grab lil Jack and I was like woah woah relax hahaha. She tells me where to put my stuff before taking my shirt jacket and folding it nicely and placing it on a towel she had already folded.
    She textbook J Girl with the appearance and mannerisms and the serive and attitude I can see why Rooter want to marry her she defs marriage material if I wanna wife someone.
    Room is super neat and clean with her personal bedsheet folded nicely, condoms filed up nicely for the 3 different sizes and gel on bed side table.
    Hands me the mouth wash and I converse with her with the few Japanese words I know and she was so proud and happy. As with other reviews she compliments you throughout but doesn’t overdo with FOAM.

Face 8-8.25 – eyes in the beauty of the beholder but I would still put her in 8-8.25 only because I normally go for the super young J Girls so Miwa Ramu etc more pretty but shes still pretty in her own right.
    I found her more pretty than Iwa Momo and Sayaka (all J girls) – just set your expectations using the photos I mentioned shop is not stupid so don’t go expecting a stunner at $280/hr but her as a whole package I reckon could justify $300.
    Again she is still very pretty and cute but make up a bit on the thicker side but still good to look at in mish and in the shower and some anles looks like J Pop or K Pop retired idol hence K Nayeon from TWICE.
    Her body being so small and nimble and her small face really reminds me of her if she was older and retired from TWICE.

Service 9? Maybe 9.5 even
    Her service is so good first time and I reckon even better with repeat visits
    Anything higher than 9.5 is reserved for J Ice and J Asahi personal preference
    Put it this way reception first time ever EVER did not ask me for feedback and scores as hobbled over to ask about another girl legs still jelly and he saw how smitten I was after the session.
    Inside the shower next special – ordinary shower little bit of slides and some DFK (not PSE like C Jay Jay but more sensual GFE type) and then tap off and she slowly walked out and I was like ok.

In my mind I was like oh no shower bbbj but this is where her wifey side kicks in….she went to get me a towel and wrapped it around me and started to dry me off and goes are you cold?
    I saw no and she got another towel I thought for herself but no she got towel to lay across her legs and said you can put ur leg here to dry and I was like no no thats too much LOL too gentleman for that and she goes that’s ok u are my king ahahhaa

Anyways declined that and she pulled me into and gave me a bbbj wow… bbbj was normal I think she is still learning and I think she is new to this job and maybe just had partners in life but not do this work back in japan. Very slow and sensual and looks at your face to make sure you enjoy and keeps going if no objections. No long after we move to the bed and she immediately straddles me for cat bath while using her hand to massage and play with lil Jack. Moves in for some more DFK before going down for bbbj and gives some attention also to the balls but again nothing special in the skills of her BBBJ but more so very sensual and GFE feeling. She pauses to straddle me some more and I could start to feel her pussy now and I go hmmm Sumatra? And she gasps and cover her mouth going oh how do you know? You like hentai or leran from hentai and she then goes u must do this in japan you have fun in japan?

I said maybe and she goes where Tokyo? And I said no Osaka she laughs and starts straddling me a bit her pussy so wet and leans in for DFK. Shes from a small town not Tokyo or Osaka which gives bonus points to the GFE and ur not with a WL.
    She comes up to me for some DFK and then asking what I want next, do you want sex, CIM, 69 etc and I ask her to lay down and said I’m gonna eat ur pussy hahahaha and she goes no, no eat taste hahaha
    Omg she is so sensitive down there and also her nipples. Gets super wet naturally and moans and squirms so much during daty. I don’t think its FOAM otherwise she would be very tired cos while I was eating her out she was squirming all over left and right up and down moving her hips and bum I almost lost track of the target had to keep my tongue and follow her body jerks LOL

As above super petite and small package with just enough padding on the bum, I think she is more B cup not C, fully shaved maybe lasered even and perfectly shaped pink pussy which was naturally lubed up for me with her juices.
    We did a few positions and man she is tight even when I did light FIV when I finally entered in mish I can just see her face groan and take me in and I asked if she was ok and she said ok and pulls me in for DFK. As pretty as her pussy was needed to change positions and for once I didn’t mind putting in more work and pretty much did all the fucking. As she got off the bed for standing doggy she was trembling and struggling to get up lmaooo it was so hot and made me feel like a stud LOL
    Fuck some more and wanted a different angle in mirror so asked her to lay down on bed in prone as I entered from behind and then uh oh. Lil Jack was starting to get soft and even though she guided me to the right hole as I slowly tried to enter she was too tight and pushed me back out. She was like ur so gentle hahaha and I was like yea I don’t want to hurt you lol.

We flip over so I can go back to mish and stare into her eyes and dfk – she jerk me a bit to help me get hard – need to be fully erect to go inside her lol
    At this point I was starting to lose track of time as it felt like a fantasy… did a few more pumps and first buzzer go off. She didn’t rush me and let me keep going and felt like I was ready to blow so asked for CIM
    We were both exhausted and collapsed next to each other.

I was going to go shower and she extended her arms to me so I thought ok help pull her up?
    But she shakes her head and reels me in for DFK it was so hot as I lay on top of her and accidentally started dry humping her and she was also grinding me LOL fuck what girl that’s top service I don’t think I ever got that on a first visit.
    But I didn’t want to get in trouble so I said ok quick shower and she goes aww ok. Hahahaa

Very quick shower and rinse as 2nd buzzer goes off and as im getting dressed and ready to leave she offers me a souvenir – you need to see her to find out what it is LOL
    I declined at first and she gives me a pout and with the puppy face and eyes so I said ok put it in my pocket but this cheeky girl goes and reaches for little Jack again and I was like no next time gotta go otherwise in trouble with reception she laughs and goes promise me. Hug and say our goodbyes.

WIR – 100% for that price point.
    While I had similar experience with Justforfun which means she do this with other customers door the whole flirting and dfk as soon as you enter and take care of you like her husband I didn’t get any hints of being fake or FOAM I think she is genuinely a sweet sweet girl doing this for first time.

Not the prettiest or youngest but she banging body, smooth whit skin and literally nothing to fault her service and GFE feeling. I reckon she is mid twenties nothing more than late twenties and face is very cute kawaii type
    Again the fact that reception saw my face and didn’t ask for scores and feedback should say a lot lol I reckon most would still take a good look at her in lineup and remember her price...
    Great review Jack Jack, I couldn't refuse the souvenir as well. She is now 290/hour, and I don't see that going down if she is consistently great.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is true. Time is money.

No I haven’t seen K Mischa - any good? Jessie was great, can’t complain so I’ll go for her again most likely in the next couple of weeks.
    Mischa is amazing there’s a reason her price went up and she moved from empire to club lol

Mischa I’d say is younger more tanned vs white skin and her built is pathetic and toned type as opposed to lean and skinny from exercise and diet you can probs tell from the stats comparison on website

Mischa is bigger everything from memory like rack bum and curvy in the right spots like firm and lean curvy

Lmk any questions (but it’s been a while since I seen her)

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast