Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    2023 Sashimi and Pho Golden year @ Ginza club and Empire
    bahahahha couldn’t agree more

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    2023 Sashimi and Pho Golden year @ Ginza club and Empire
    Sashimi... Raw fish... That's a very apt analogy there bro!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    miss old days dim sum before covid... Pho is getting delicious these days!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    brother. if you had fucked bobo/roxy era ginza c girls. . . i dont think any current c girls are competitors... current rosters best c girl will be Ruby. M Lara is good and can pass as C girl. then there's a lot of K girls who are tops. and the random luck you get from J girls - some are rubbish, some are delicious.
    miss bobo and roxy ....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Omg Kiki star Lulu Jin with the cute chip tooth which she was always shy about…Jin and Kiki and the like my most memorable gfe for Chinese girls

Thanks for sharing C angel now c ivy Did you see Ivy recently?
    Yep, I did see Ivy recently.
    She is pretty good.
    She didn't use to DFK before but this time around she did allow it.
    YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lemon was a gem and good thing about Ginza club is most of them stay in that room there was this one C girl (could be lemon?) who had all these plushies laid out on the bed and love heart pillow and was doing her assignment and playing music when i knocked and entered fucking one of the funniest shit...something diff to GE as most girls come from dressing room to there
    I am surprised that you all still remember Lemon. She’s still working somewhere and I had been seeing her regularly. She’s still amazing and last night was great.

However, I am unable to provide details on where she is; but probably can say something about her whereabouts in late Jan.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    legendary VENUS IS BACK in town! hahaha anybody tried Venus?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dib21 View Post
    Anyone keen on sharing intel on Paris. Are the photos her?
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it's a rip from a IG model name m@ica ... P@lo-Mocon. You're welcome.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Yep, I did see Ivy recently.
    She is pretty good.
    She didn't use to DFK before but this time around she did allow it.
    YMMV.
    Dfk or lots of it not a deal breaker for me..how is she downstairs? Shaved, light patch or bushy? And boobs real or enhanced?
    Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I am surprised that you all still remember Lemon. She’s still working somewhere and I had been seeing her regularly. She’s still amazing and last night was great.

However, I am unable to provide details on where she is; but probably can say something about her whereabouts in late Jan.
    She was special like how everyone knows in that era about Star Kiki Rui and stars bestie the hong Kong girl can’t rmb her name atm just rmb her for her popping candy

Lemon was special in her own way hard to describe but if you seen her you know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman69 View Post
    legendary VENUS IS BACK in town! hahaha anybody tried Venus?
    Yes have tried but she’s not my type
    I’m sure there’s plenty of reviews as she’s been around and also only worked at empire shop I think

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    She was special like how everyone knows in that era about Star Kiki Rui and stars bestie the hong Kong girl can’t rmb her name atm just rmb her for her popping candy

That would be Daisy. Actually both Daisy and Star are still in Syd. Daisy was doing private for $500/hr last time I saw her a couple of months ago. Star is not actively working but Daisy said she could get her out of retirement for a double with me, lol...

Junior Member(有D料到)

Yes, I have been seeing Lemon since 2019 till now, I am sure I know her more than you do.

I have not seen her in shop as Lemon due to lockdown in Melbourne, and I was glad she came to Melbourne right after the lockdown for me, and agreed never return to Ginza for my sake and sanity.

Due to that piece of unhappy memories that I wasn’t able to see her while you all can, that’s why I am unwilling to share details of her whereabouts; so you all have a taste of what I went through.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Yes, I have been seeing Lemon since 2019 till now, I am sure I know her more than you do.

I have not seen her in shop as Lemon due to lockdown in Melbourne, and I was glad she came to Melbourne right after the lockdown for me, and agreed never return to Ginza for my sake and sanity.

Due to that piece of unhappy memories that I wasn’t able to see her while you all can, that’s why I am unwilling to share details of her whereabouts; so you all have a taste of what I went through.
    Lemon she's the one tall K Girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No, we are talking about the other Lemon before. Chinese girl around 160cm. Very charismatic, outgoing, who is very much not like the other usual WL. She is not into luxury branded goods, would not probe for your income or ask for gift (but she will gladly take if you offer), her only interest is to travel the world.

Having sex with her is great, as she is very engaging and gives very good GFE. Even though she in fact does not enjoy sex, in particular oral on her, her professionalism compels her to act out as if she loved it… no customer knew about it, but she only complain to me at the end of the day of what she went through at Ginza.

It was a hard time for me during COVID lockdown… you all were enjoying your time with her, while I do the emotional work at the end of the day to mend the damage. I wished to see her so much, but I had no chance at all.

I still remember the moment I finally saw her again in December 2020, we spent days together and it was such a relief.

The trauma of Melbourne lockdown is still there, but she is helping me to leave it behind, and these few years have been truly amazing with her. There is no closure for me yet, but I no longer think about it much.

She’s still working occasionally, and she does work in other cities as well, but she always make an effort to see me at least once a month.

I can’t imagine a life without her.

She’s just special.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thats it HK Daisy hahahah

damn $500/hr good on her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nah bro the original lemon is chinese and not part of the fruit salad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That would be Daisy. Actually both Daisy and Star are still in Syd. Daisy was doing private for $500/hr last time I saw her a couple of months ago. Star is not actively working but Daisy said she could get her out of retirement for a double with me, lol...
    wow...$500/hr...good for her

I had Star and Daisy as a double at Ginza Empire multiple times, the last time in late 2021. It was $520 for the hour for both

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post
    wow...$500/hr...good for her

I had Star and Daisy as a double at Ginza Empire multiple times, the last time in late 2021. It was $520 for the hour for both
    Wow bang for ur buck til hahaha

Miss the old days when you chit chat with the wl and find out who their bestie is and if they do doubles…have u tried any other doubles recently? At ginza?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Enthought its still a bit early imo for an annual report. I still like to join.

Point of note. I have tried some the "legendary girls" mentioned like Chance, Ice... so hopefully I get a 2nd chance in life lol.

Annual Review List
    Special Tier:
    1. F Chloe
    2. J Miwa
    3. J Haku
    4. J Kanon
    5. J Lumi (energetic girl. Just wow)
    6. J Sakura (she left Dec22 but I still want to put her here just because I had a great time with her)
    7. T Vinh/Linh (whatever the name she chose, she was hypnotising)

Great Tier:
    1. JxUS Lisa
    2. J Eri
    3. J Fujie
    4. V Soda
    5. J Nanaka
    6. J Mako
    7. J Nene
    8. J Kokomi
    9. J Kocho
    10. J Nanase
    11. V Rosie
    12. V Nini
    13. V Susu
    14. J Asumi
    15. J Juno
    16. Au Violet

Need Improvement Tier:
    1. J Ahega (looks great but a bit cold)
    2. V Tiny (I’ve heard that she’s included more services and improved on her skills a lot) will give her a 2nd try
    3. J Emi
    4. J Milk (brooo…….)
    5. J Seto (dead fish and dead attitude)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast