Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    i dont think more than 30 seconds is a big ask esp if the girl varies the CG like crouching mode and then bouncing up and down and switch to lowering her knees again for mix of back and forth grinding and some more up and down pumping.

BUT u might struggle to get this with the J girls esp if seeing them towards end of the shift or the ones whom are young and inexperienced and dont have as much stamina...

from recent memory i think Sana, Len and Linon all gave more then 30 secs of CG....? but i saw them earlier on in their shifts

if u want guranteed more than 30 secs of CG suggest the slightly older J girls i reckon J mio would give you a run for you money.... outside of the J Girls i think most of the K girls (cant comment for IU and the other 2 new K girls but the K girls that been around and have tag top service or PSE will defs riding you til the sun comes up)

try mischa, rebecca jessie and hanna even and come back and tell me if ur dick and thighs arent saw from cow girl LOL

Jessie i thought was gonna snap my dick one time
    I also find some young J girls to just sit there when in CG lol. I wouldn't count that as well. From Ginza, I think only J girl I had a memorable CG was with J Linon. Yeah also agree that K girls usually give good CG in comparison.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bad luck Jack.
    Get on to new J Kei ASAP - you will forget all about Iwa.
    hahahhahhahhaha the walking Symphony - adding her to my list and will see her when i can
    thanks for her AR

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by justforfun2023 View Post
    Ah first thanks for another AR, i did also plan to see IWA but reception did say feedback was soso.

yeah i like hardcore cg where they bounce on the dick, alot of times j girls just grind on it hehe

but for me have to see them late because of work hours etc...
    Keeping it real and staying true to my ARs hahaha

"feedback from reception was so so" - mmm maybe she was still left shaky and traumatized by the event

also notice she was nearing the end of her 2 week stay.... this is why i try to avoid seeing girls towards end of their stay as its likely they are either jaded/emotionally empty i.e. feeling homesick or service likely to drop

yea dunno if thats the training theyre given or its typical J girls sex style? hahahaa thinking back recent memory J Len J Linon J momo did give a decently solid CG but not for too long they need to sustain their energy for 12-14 hr shifts where as the other K girls are much much shorter shifts

maybe see the J girls when theyre fresh and just arrived and maybe start in that position hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    I also find some young J girls to just sit there when in CG lol. I wouldn't count that as well. From Ginza, I think only J girl I had a memorable CG was with J Linon. Yeah also agree that K girls usually give good CG in comparison.
    J Len gave good one but i had to ask her not to pound to hard cos she a big thick ass...dont want to crush lil Jack Jack hahhaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Bro’s. Anyone seen J Isuzu at GE? She looks very cute! Any intel thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLover58 View Post
    Hey bro, I saw her walking around the reception area when I was there this week. Her face looks closer to the photos in the red lingerie, the other photos make her eyes look bigger than they really are. It was kinda sexy that she was avoiding eye contact with me but as she walked up the stairs she looked over her shoulder and smiled lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLover58 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    Hey bro, I saw her walking around the reception area when I was there this week. Her face looks closer to the photos in the red lingerie, the other photos make her eyes look bigger than they really are. It was kinda sexy that she was avoiding eye contact with me but as she walked up the stairs she looked over her shoulder and smiled lol.
    yea i saw her at reception too very very happy girl definitely didnt seem jaded or not happy that shes there
    she was making jokes with her friend Mocha (so i reckon a double with those 2 would be hot wink wink) they both had snacks not sure left over from lunch or souveniers from japan but were handing out to reception and then saw me and showed me the biscuits and talking in japanese the only word i understood was Kawaii LOL

anyways Izuzu...not sure which lingerie brother neroo referring to but i agree that her face looks closer to the single photo of red lingerie ontop of the red towel
    shes defs not as white as the 3rd and 4th photo but i reckon the first 2 photo are closer to her skin tone irl like slight tan and u can forgot the bigger doe eyes as they're filtered - go off the single photo with red lingerie re eyes and faces

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Jack-Jack and Neroo sounds like fun and she looks great in the red lingerie!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where K Hanna is at? Haven’t seen her on the roster for a while I think

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Miwa – JACK’s Angel Snow White Nectarine.. Best girl for 2024 (Hidden Gem of Empire)

Ok I’ve been holding this review for a few days now because I saw her for 30mins and wanted to make sure I can see her for an hour before posting this review lol
    – this says a lot about the girl as I don’t recall doing this not even for Linon Len and Nanaka all of whom are priced higher and there is probs reason for that…

First impressions…

I was about to do a u turn and walk back out to reception but asked Miwa to press the intercom…she was confused and was like whats wrong but did it anyway and spoke to them to ask I can extend and they said no booking after you sorry so I frowned and said ok and then she put her hands to her chest like aww and came in for a hug.
    I had to pinch myself to really believe the girl standing in front of me…

The 2nd photo where you can see her black bra is probs closest to her face and matches closer to her age which I reckon is early twenties 21-23 Max and is less touched up and filtered.
    Her hair is not short like 2nd photo or the last photos very long but more should/bicep area length wise with some shades of brown still left.

Face 8.5 – 9 (maybe more I will confirm today when I see her for 2nd time hahaha)
    Her last 2 photos in black lingerie with full body shot are 70-75% close I say but maybe from a year ago or 2 ago possibly the photos she supplied to shop when she first came to ginza this is defs her 2nd stint at ginza at least.
    I missed out last time she was here cos I was too addicted to another girl and reception said u idiot u missed out hahha so when I saw that she was back I had to move her up in my list. I had J Yui cancelled so went for Miwa and boy im glad I did.
    Miwa is a special girl in terms of personality. I will describe my session and then make comparison to what her profile says by shop.
    Shes not that tall, very skinny petite slim not much boobs or bum and fairly white skin from memory even with the lighting
    Her face and white skin is what drew me on as her petite figure made her look much younger than what she is and typical J girls with the nicely done make up was like a freshman girl omg (innocent Miwa)
    Yakuza Miwa – as we both stripped and I saw how pristine her body was like the peach white skin and youthful looks I then starting looks at her tattoos nothing ugly or distasteful and nothing big like a sleeve/half sleeve or ones cover belly scar or back etc just some nice tattoos here and there she definitely likes the theme of flowers and scripts lol
    As I was pointing them out to her she was not shy to then show them off going and here and here smiling and giggly.

Body overall 8 -8.5
    This high score is personal preference only – I don’t mind the few tattoos she had, skin was milky white and smooth not dry at all, no blemishes or acne or self harm scars nothing literally like snow white angle and peachy nectarine skin. She looks prestine and very Japanese ie no clear plastic work done, no lip filler nothing an innocent freshman that you think is a nerd but naked with the tatts shes a kinky girl in the sheets
    Con – no boobs not much bum but that’s fine with me
    Mouthwash and into the shower pretty basic washing and complimentary mouth wash not slides or anything to ride home about and make the session super horny and gfe
    Shower and service wise don’t expect it to be like with V Berry, V Nini Len and Linon etc quite ordinary but I didn’t care as I could stare and fap with her face all day.
    Shower bbbj with some eye contact was not bad but didn’t go for too long as 30mins only and she gave nice suction focusing on tip etc again nothing amazing for bbbj
    Dry off and onto the bed holey shit I was like in heaven and an angel came to collect me….i don’t think I have even raved about a girl this much esp not since 2024… she is by far the prettiest and youngest J girl combo I have seen across Empire and Club for example some girls might be slightly prettier in terms of glamour style look and make up but not young pretty and there might be some younger than her like J Sana but defs not as prettiest Miwa is the perfect combo and her photos are 70-75% accurate add on 1-2 years and u shouldn’t be disappointed with what you see – This is why I have been holding my review but I feel like she deserves an honest review during her stay here
    Miwa does all things diamond except rimming and FIV pls ask girl things thing FIV before attempting as profile says GENTLE CUSTOMER ONLY

Service and session details:
    7.5 -8

Onto the bed after shower and she mounts me in cow girl position and then leans forward for lfk and dfk and then I go can I touch (pointing to her boobs)? I normally don’t ask because her face and body honestly thought I picked up a girl from prom or the bar the shy innocent girl with her girlfriends that’s never gone clubbing before is the vibe she gives
    She giggles and goes ofc and grabs my hand and places them on her boobs.
    Bit of catbath again nothing special or outstanding feeling before getting straight to the point and moving onto bbbj which I felt was too rushed but its 30mins so I can see why she skipped some of the foreplay. Bbbj was ok 7-7.5? nothing amazing but again her face taking lil Jack in got me hard in no time I asked for some 69- very nice pink pussy perfect slit and fully shaved (not lasered I don’t think)
    I wanted to taste her all day but was wary of the time so ask for the dom and entered her in mish. Nice and tight with bit of lube and I had to hold not to cum to quick. Now she doesn’t have much of a bum so doggy didn’t feel as good but some gfe positions like being the big spoon was very hot. Only did a few positions before switching back to mish I had to look at her face some more and it felt too good as the buzzer went off so I finished in the dom instead of asking for CIM but CIM is on offer.

Her English is not great so conversation might be hard if ur looking to chat with her and build GFE. Oh this image is like ingrained in my memory as I was in mish and feeling about to climax and she stared at me and pulled me in closer before holding her legs up for me I asked her to do the peace sign and she playfully goes no and looks to the side before turning back and giving me a wink and sticking her tongue out – if I ever needed a facial expression to help me get across the line that would be it.
    So yea overall session she may seem abit cold or shy but I think that is because her personality need to take initiative or have her warm up to you. I mean a girl working there with quite a few tattoos and on her 2nd stint at ginza clearly knows what’s required of the job.
    If she give you blank look or looks confused talk slowly or use translator up I’m sure she is not cold and just doesn’t understand what you’re saying or want. Her profile says “VERY YOUNG AND HAS PRETTY FACE, DOLL FACE INNOCENT LOOKING HIGH SCHOOL TYPE” – this cannot be more accurate lol

WIR:
    If you want to be serviced like a king and want a good to do all the leading don’t book her
    If you want nice mocha mocha bum and big boobs don’t book her
    If the above session details and descripot of her body and personality interests you then book her ASAP

SHE IS SO YOUNG SO CUTE SO DOLLY FACE. BE GENTLE TO HER -- this is spot on and there’s a reason reception have put PLEASE BE GENTLE twice either she had rough customers and cant take it big hence changed to Asian only ( I cannot confirm) but from my session and experience she is petite and quite sensitive I highly recommend minimum 45mins to make the most of ur session with her as she got more and more gfe at the end of the session to the point I didn’t wanna leave and reception had already pressed third buzzer. So I had to pull myself away from the dream and into reality. Got down their and reception shook their head hahaha I did leave when the 3rd buzzer hit though and then reception smiled and said see I told you you will like her and then I said yes I will be back and then cracked up

And one last note before ppl ask how come she is priced $310 – I think this is taking into account service as its as great as the other $320/330 girls but I think you will get better service if you are gentle with her and a gentleman, go for an hr and repeats will only be better….
    I will confirm my experience today as I am repeating and going for an hr (pls hoping I don’t get addicted to her hahahah) Looks wise I stand by my word prettiest I have seen in 2024 across both shops and if you seen someone prettier either in 2024 or currently working I welcome you to challenging that so I can see her hahahaa – cant believe no reviews for miwa in 2024 --- some guys are keeping this gem to themselves lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    J Miwa – JACK’s Angel Snow White Nectarine.. Best girl for 2024 (Hidden Gem of Empire)

Ok I’ve been holding this review for a few days now because I saw her for 30mins and wanted to make sure I can see her for an hour before posting this review lol
    – this says a lot about the girl as I don’t recall doing this not even for Linon Len and Nanaka all of whom are priced higher and there is probs reason for that…

First impressions…

I was about to do a u turn and walk back out to reception but asked Miwa to press the intercom…she was confused and was like whats wrong but did it anyway and spoke to them to ask I can extend and they said no booking after you sorry so I frowned and said ok and then she put her hands to her chest like aww and came in for a hug.
    I had to pinch myself to really believe the girl standing in front of me…

The 2nd photo where you can see her black bra is probs closest to her face and matches closer to her age which I reckon is early twenties 21-23 Max and is less touched up and filtered.
    Her hair is not short like 2nd photo or the last photos very long but more should/bicep area length wise with some shades of brown still left.

Face 8.5 – 9 (maybe more I will confirm today when I see her for 2nd time hahaha)
    Her last 2 photos in black lingerie with full body shot are 70-75% close I say but maybe from a year ago or 2 ago possibly the photos she supplied to shop when she first came to ginza this is defs her 2nd stint at ginza at least.
    I missed out last time she was here cos I was too addicted to another girl and reception said u idiot u missed out hahha so when I saw that she was back I had to move her up in my list. I had J Yui cancelled so went for Miwa and boy im glad I did.
    Miwa is a special girl in terms of personality. I will describe my session and then make comparison to what her profile says by shop.
    Shes not that tall, very skinny petite slim not much boobs or bum and fairly white skin from memory even with the lighting
    Her face and white skin is what drew me on as her petite figure made her look much younger than what she is and typical J girls with the nicely done make up was like a freshman girl omg (innocent Miwa)
    Yakuza Miwa – as we both stripped and I saw how pristine her body was like the peach white skin and youthful looks I then starting looks at her tattoos nothing ugly or distasteful and nothing big like a sleeve/half sleeve or ones cover belly scar or back etc just some nice tattoos here and there she definitely likes the theme of flowers and scripts lol
    As I was pointing them out to her she was not shy to then show them off going and here and here smiling and giggly.

Body overall 8 -8.5
    This high score is personal preference only – I don’t mind the few tattoos she had, skin was milky white and smooth not dry at all, no blemishes or acne or self harm scars nothing literally like snow white angle and peachy nectarine skin. She looks prestine and very Japanese ie no clear plastic work done, no lip filler nothing an innocent freshman that you think is a nerd but naked with the tatts shes a kinky girl in the sheets
    Con – no boobs not much bum but that’s fine with me
    Mouthwash and into the shower pretty basic washing and complimentary mouth wash not slides or anything to ride home about and make the session super horny and gfe
    Shower and service wise don’t expect it to be like with V Berry, V Nini Len and Linon etc quite ordinary but I didn’t care as I could stare and fap with her face all day.
    Shower bbbj with some eye contact was not bad but didn’t go for too long as 30mins only and she gave nice suction focusing on tip etc again nothing amazing for bbbj
    Dry off and onto the bed holey shit I was like in heaven and an angel came to collect me….i don’t think I have even raved about a girl this much esp not since 2024… she is by far the prettiest and youngest J girl combo I have seen across Empire and Club for example some girls might be slightly prettier in terms of glamour style look and make up but not young pretty and there might be some younger than her like J Sana but defs not as prettiest Miwa is the perfect combo and her photos are 70-75% accurate add on 1-2 years and u shouldn’t be disappointed with what you see – This is why I have been holding my review but I feel like she deserves an honest review during her stay here
    Miwa does all things diamond except rimming and FIV pls ask girl things thing FIV before attempting as profile says GENTLE CUSTOMER ONLY

Service and session details:
    7.5 -8

Onto the bed after shower and she mounts me in cow girl position and then leans forward for lfk and dfk and then I go can I touch (pointing to her boobs)? I normally don’t ask because her face and body honestly thought I picked up a girl from prom or the bar the shy innocent girl with her girlfriends that’s never gone clubbing before is the vibe she gives
    She giggles and goes ofc and grabs my hand and places them on her boobs.
    Bit of catbath again nothing special or outstanding feeling before getting straight to the point and moving onto bbbj which I felt was too rushed but its 30mins so I can see why she skipped some of the foreplay. Bbbj was ok 7-7.5? nothing amazing but again her face taking lil Jack in got me hard in no time I asked for some 69- very nice pink pussy perfect slit and fully shaved (not lasered I don’t think)
    I wanted to taste her all day but was wary of the time so ask for the dom and entered her in mish. Nice and tight with bit of lube and I had to hold not to cum to quick. Now she doesn’t have much of a bum so doggy didn’t feel as good but some gfe positions like being the big spoon was very hot. Only did a few positions before switching back to mish I had to look at her face some more and it felt too good as the buzzer went off so I finished in the dom instead of asking for CIM but CIM is on offer.

Her English is not great so conversation might be hard if ur looking to chat with her and build GFE. Oh this image is like ingrained in my memory as I was in mish and feeling about to climax and she stared at me and pulled me in closer before holding her legs up for me I asked her to do the peace sign and she playfully goes no and looks to the side before turning back and giving me a wink and sticking her tongue out – if I ever needed a facial expression to help me get across the line that would be it.
    So yea overall session she may seem abit cold or shy but I think that is because her personality need to take initiative or have her warm up to you. I mean a girl working there with quite a few tattoos and on her 2nd stint at ginza clearly knows what’s required of the job.
    If she give you blank look or looks confused talk slowly or use translator up I’m sure she is not cold and just doesn’t understand what you’re saying or want. Her profile says “VERY YOUNG AND HAS PRETTY FACE, DOLL FACE INNOCENT LOOKING HIGH SCHOOL TYPE” – this cannot be more accurate lol

WIR:
    If you want to be serviced like a king and want a good to do all the leading don’t book her
    If you want nice mocha mocha bum and big boobs don’t book her
    If the above session details and descripot of her body and personality interests you then book her ASAP

SHE IS SO YOUNG SO CUTE SO DOLLY FACE. BE GENTLE TO HER -- this is spot on and there’s a reason reception have put PLEASE BE GENTLE twice either she had rough customers and cant take it big hence changed to Asian only ( I cannot confirm) but from my session and experience she is petite and quite sensitive I highly recommend minimum 45mins to make the most of ur session with her as she got more and more gfe at the end of the session to the point I didn’t wanna leave and reception had already pressed third buzzer. So I had to pull myself away from the dream and into reality. Got down their and reception shook their head hahaha I did leave when the 3rd buzzer hit though and then reception smiled and said see I told you you will like her and then I said yes I will be back and then cracked up

And one last note before ppl ask how come she is priced $310 – I think this is taking into account service as its as great as the other $320/330 girls but I think you will get better service if you are gentle with her and a gentleman, go for an hr and repeats will only be better….
    I will confirm my experience today as I am repeating and going for an hr (pls hoping I don’t get addicted to her hahahah) Looks wise I stand by my word prettiest I have seen in 2024 across both shops and if you seen someone prettier either in 2024 or currently working I welcome you to challenging that so I can see her hahahaa – cant believe no reviews for miwa in 2024 --- some guys are keeping this gem to themselves lol
    Thanks for the review. You have me convinced and i will try to book her next week.

Btw have you tried Mion? Her photos look very good and very tempted. If you have, which one do you recommend?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone got a chance to try out the new V Elly and what her service was like? Was gonna give her a go but apparently was booked out when I asked.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    Anyone know where K Hanna is at? Haven’t seen her on the roster for a while I think
    She's back on Monday! Looks like took a break due to period

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Thanks for the review. You have me convinced and i will try to book her next week.

Btw have you tried Mion? Her photos look very good and very tempted. If you have, which one do you recommend?
    I’ve not seen Mion per say but I did bump into her when she was starting her shift and getting the towels (probs staying in the one room the whole day) so get an decent look but it was a while ago as I say her when she was last in Sydney

Off my memory and going of the pics again I do believe the pics of her in black lingerie esp the last few that look like they were taken from the Ginza room are fairly accurate 75-80% IRL

There’s a AR for Mion here
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?111802-J-Mion

Which you can compare to mine of Miwa but honestly comes down to personal preference - do you want a cute innocent uni girl vibes that had a hidden horny side to be unlocked or you want a dolled up glamour that you would expect to see at a rich guys pool party or hostess bar?

Also from memory Mion was hit tanned where as miwa is like milky white others that seen Mion can confirm in tanned skin

Profile wise for both girls also give good indication of the above in terms of one is glamour type and one is innocent school girl type

Stats are distinctly different too one is c-d and miwa is b cup one is few years younger and I think despite both size 6 Mion was fit and curvy with curves in right spot miwa is more slim and petite not much curves lol

Hope that helps

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    Anyone got a chance to try out the new V Elly and what her service was like? Was gonna give her a go but apparently was booked out when I asked.
    No she exceeds my age requirement lmaoooo
    Nah I’m rarely into v girls unless they super cute type

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by newperson123 View Post
    She's back on Monday! Looks like took a break due to period
    K Hanna back today and can’t rmb who or where someone mentioned about J Yuha but J YUHA is also back!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Looks like Dior is back and the C girl Jay Jay at ginza club uploaded a video...looks sexy

anyone seen C Jay Jay?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Video of C Jay jay enough to tempt me…booked in for today xD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A couple of weeks ago I booked in K Jessie. It’s been a very long time since I punted but after discovering this forum it just has to be done.

Booked the day before, easy process over text and locked in for the next day.

So much about about this girl and I wanted to see what she was all about.

Walk in, small chat with the crew at reception and up I go.

Greeted with a very warm smile and DFK. Immediate connection and after a solid minute of kissing she gets right into it and gets my junior out for a stroke and pussy rub. Gosh it feels great and on her knees for a quick BJ before heading for a quick mouth wash and shower.

The shower is routine, kissing, cleaning and rubbing.

We move out of the shower, she sat me down for some more BJ, HJ and a nice titty fuck. Bends over and some more pussy slide which feels great. Her BJ is average, soft and sensual, nothing crazy, sloppy or deep. I really wanted two rounds so I told her I want to cum during pussy slide and she just smiled. Explode a load, go for a clean up and move on to the bed.

We chatted for about twenty minutes, checking each other out in the ceiling mirror and gently touching each other. We got back into it again with a BJ, 69 and some deep rimming. She bent me over and went hard and then crawled under for more BJ which was pretty interesting. I’m not a massive fan of eating out pussy at establishments. Went for a small taste but backed out quickly.

She got on top started riding me, this went for about 5 mins. I flipped her over and smashed her in doggy for a good 10-12 mins. The hour was running out and I asked for a BJ and wanted to CIM. She took a nice load and then we just giggled.

She isn’t young but looks great for her age. She is full of energy and has a great body. Nice boobs, largeish nipples. If you are fit you will enjoy her, if not so fit proceed with caution.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasng90 View Post
    Yes. Last week. First time at Ginza for me and as I have no real preference she was suggested. I’m not a big fan of tattoos but Vietnamese was on my todo list and I do like large boobs.

Excellent service. BBBJ started in shower, before moving to bed. She was attentive during it with only a little tooth, but that could just be me. I’m not the largest but a lot of the Asian girls claim I am. She’s into rimming, which I tried but does little for me. Hot boobs are fantastic with what I call chewable nips. The ones that are bulbous at the end, slightly thinner towards the areola. Large too. Listed as DD which might be right, but I’d say slightly smaller. Big bum to go with it. No fat on belly or waist. She’s very trim with a good hourglass figure. English is pretty good and I was able to talk no issues. Slightly stubbly which can be slightly painful with pussy slide but otherwise neat.

She constantly asked me to “fuck her” the whole time and was really focussed on having me finish twice. She also timed it perfectly so I was done about 2 mins before ending.

As said I don’t like tattoos much, but I never paid attention to her shins and the larger one she has on her right side is artful, but I just paid attention to her boobs instead.

Only complaint would be she used a lot of lube. So less tight as a result, but she also has to protect herself so I understand.

Photos are accurate although I think she’s more likely 30ish not 27.

Very happy with how she went. Also happy I took the advice of visiting Ginza. The quality is fantastic.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast