J Momoka – TOFTT Cute & Innocent Uni girl vibes – Jacks Lil Waifu – ultimate pocket rocket

Overall B tier in my category of J Girls

Face and looks 7.5 – 8
This one can be subjective and I rate this higher due to personal preference (ie I like the super cute type and pocket rocket) ... but overall I was not disappointed when I opened the door but some of the photos are not accurate and don’t quite do her justice
So let me reveal and give you the low down…
The one of her in the white shirt and pink panties pulled to her legs is not accurate too much photo shop of her face and makes her thighs look really thick think J Sally but she’s not
The photos of her naked and the pink panties again too much beauty filter and make her skin look ultra white with her arms cupping her boobs together…
She is normal Asian skin colour maybe little bit of tan due to the red light but she’s defs not that milky white like J Linon or J Miwa or J Haku
And I reckon she is more like small B Cup not that well endowed like the pics show but the small B Cup actually sits well on her body given her small frame
The 3rd and 5th photo of her fully clothes in white dress is her to a tee! Like 90-95% You can see from those photos too how her teeth are protruding a bit which I think affects the DFk more on that later
Especially that last photo if that appeals to you then book her as that is what you will get

Body 8 – 8.5
Trying to think of a girl with similar stature to her…. She is defs on the smaller end of the spectrum think Miwa (but not as skinny) or Mira and short so much so you might need to ask her to put on her heels if you’re tall and wanna do standing doggy
If you don’t like small girls and petite pocket rocket where you can pick up and fuck and has body of a high school girl and feel guilty banging a high school girl don’t book her.
She has very very young features and despite profile having similar age I find she is much younger than J Mira and J Kocho (who have similar frame to her) her makeup is lightly done too
She is not as thin as Miwa but I think she has just the right amount of meat to be healthy and her body is just so firm as shes very young.
I call her little waifu as EVERYTHING about this girl is on smaller scale, small ass, small boobs, small hard nipple and even small face
Overall I find this to be perfect package/mould of a pocket rocket and was so good to fuck
Oh and she is fully shaved with nice pussy lips I think comparable to J Ice

Service 8
I think maybe she is still bit new to this or just has higher level of hygiene than other J girls?
As she handed me the mouth wash, I was next to her washing my hands with the Dettol but inside the shower she still wanted to soap my hands up before grabbing my hands and placing them on her boobs
Other than that usual shower routine and shower bbbj with light chit chat no DFK or LFK unlike Haku
Standard catbath if anything a bit longer than I would like given just 30mins booking but she asked me if it felt good and I smiled and said yes but the happy reaction was more due to her sweet smile
Maybe that’s why she did this for a bit more
She then looks up to me and giggles before moving to lil Jack which was ok – standard BBBJ with focus on the tip and slurpy style like most J girls nothing amazing to ride home about. This went on for a bit before she moved down the shaft and onto the balls but again standard not like sucking your balls and then doing the tongue flick on the balls I think K Hanna did this really well oh man I need to make time to see her one more time hahahaha
I just had to taste her so we moved onto some 69 and light FIV before leaned over for her to continue tugging with one hand while getting the dom ready and suiting up while I was busy fondling her boobs.
Nice and tight fit and she was already wet from the foreplay and fiv so no lube needed
Conscious it was only 30 mins so did a few of my fav positions before asking for her to go in doggy for me her bum was perfect size and so firm and doggy was good
As I was pumping away in doggy the first buzzer went off already and while I know CIM was on offer I just kept going in doggy and blew in the dom before collapsing on her and giving each other a hug and hi 5
Then quickly got up for quick shower and get changed – should have opted for 45mins to not be as rushed haha
One thing that was really hot – she is not jaded and has 0 JPS
While in cowgirl and I leaned forward she caught onto this stopped pumping so I could get a good taste of her boobs before resume pumping and resting her knees for some more grinding wow what a trooper respect…

Overall WIR? – yes she was defs a good punt and going in blind with only intel from reception that she is cute and my type and feedback so far is good I am glad I wasn’t disappointed and it wasn’t a dud punt
If her profile appeals and the photos I mentioned that look like her is down your alley then defs book her before she leave I think she is leaving Sunday/Saturday didn’t quite catch it as it was third buzzer already and had to GTFO
I think if you like seeing a girl that while do all things diamond but doesn’t feel like a working girl give her a try
She gives off a very inexperienced and amateur vibe like with a gf at uni and this showed with the dfk which was a bit toothy and amateur like similar to Len? Not much tongue sword fighting at all
And her BBBJ was average maybe not had that many bfs to practice with and finesse her skills and find out what guys like? She needs to learn that tornado swirl hahahah