Phone: 0406 377 888

Hours of Business: 7 days open. 10.00 am to 8.30 pm

Rates: $50/30mins Massage

Extras: $100 BBBJ CIM

Size/shape: size 6, very slim, b cup, unshaven slight bush

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : 50/50

My experience/comments :

I have been driving through West Ryde lately on Victoria Rd on the way to work and saw a couple of RnT shops and thought on this particular day after work I would go and check one of them out. I couldn't find any parking on victoria Rd so I did a loop around the back and only manage to get a 30 minute parking spot near the library. I started walking towards my intended RnT shop when I noticed another shop 999A advertising I walked passed it and then thought maybe I should check this one out so I turned back and went to the shop up the stairs and was by a good-looking mature mamasan. She took me to a nice big room and asked me if I have been there before probably I said no first time she asked how long I wanted to stay I said 30 minutes due to parking she said no worries took $50 for 30 minutes and said make yourself ready and she will send a girl.

I wasn't really in the mood for extras as I was tired from work and only wanted a massage and to see what quality they have in girls that are working there so I made up my mind that I will tell which ever girl that walks in that it would be a massage only and I'll do extras next time either way I would still give them $30 as a tip because I know most of these girls earn their money through extras. I got undressed and laid face down on the massage table.

In comes Amada or Mandy I didn't get her name properly. She was very chirpy, short very slim decent English and was full of compliments, she looked about early 30's average face, she started with her massage which is average then 15 minutes in she asked about extras, I wanted to know if they did FS there so I asked about that she said no one does FS here only NHJ, BBBJ clothes off, I told her it's ok I'll come back another time for extras I told her I would tip her $30 and if she could focus on a certain pain point on my back she said no problem and worked away on my back after a few minutes she tells me she does a great BBBJ CIM and I should give it a go, I asked her how much she said give me $70 extra and I'll give you a great BBBJ I said hmmm pretty steep she said to me look every girl has a pussy but not all girls can suck cock, let me convince you that I can give you a good BBBJ for what its worth. I told her that the time is up and maybe her boss will come in she said don't worry about the time just lay back and enjoy, so I thought fuck it I'll give her the benefit of doubt and slipped her the extra cash.

I laid back and she got undressed revealing a slim body with small perky tits and slight bush, she jumps on to the table giving me a catch bath making her way down to my cock and then took my balls in her mouth juggling them with her tongue she spend a decent amount of time sucking on my balls and jerking my cock getting me rock hard then she started to tease my cock with her tongue and went balls deep with great saliva action and movement, she picked up the pace and every now and then holding my cock deep in her throat gagging and gasping for air spitting saliva on the head of my cock and then going in deep again, I had to agree with her, this girl can suck cock, I can never cum while getting a BBBJ but this girl was pulling out all the tricks and moves to get me over the line, finally I was ready to blow and she felt I was ready so to finish it off she took my cock down her throat as I blew and held it there for a few seconds while making eye contact with me as in to say I told you so!
she comes up jizz dripping out of her mouth and quickly jumps off running to the sink and giving her mouth a good wash with mouth wash and she runs back cleaning me up.

She smiles and says so did I change your mind? Was it good.. I didn't want to give her a big head so I said it was ok, she laughs and grabs her phone and asks for my number I told her lets exchange wechat instead I don't give my number out to MLs or ask for theirs.

The funny thing is as I was leaving she tells me next time we can do FS and whatever you like no anal but I couldn't this time because I had my period I said ok lets see if I'm in the area again I'll let you know. Hmmm maybe they just say they don't do FS at the beginning to sus you out and if you're a gentleman they'll consider it who knows either way I might come back but if I could do the mamasan that would be mad! shes one mature mamasan I'd love to fuck! I have a thing for a beautiful Chinese mature woman!