Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Ginza AR (Annual Report Best of 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Hey fellow punters, been having a shitty (sad) and stressful last few weeks contemplating life as 2023 comes to an end and just seeing what others have/able to enjoy around me…
    Some go to the pub, some go to the gentleman’s club (like us) some go gym or do some exercise to let off some steam for me it I thought I take some time out to journal my punting thoughts (post nut clarity and alcohol next to me)
    Moral of the below reviews is life is short and enjoy it to the fullest and PLS give back to the community if you have benefited from someone’s review

I’ve been a lurker and occasionally post esp if the girl hasn’t been reviewed but sometimes don’t post if she’s already got lots of reviews, or I saw her and she’s flying out next day or 2 (common with J girls) or I just got to busy and session was not super memorable or run and avoid this girl at all costs.

Also massive shout out to the reception team Mr L, Mr T and Mr R and others.
    Respect for protecting the girls and screening customers (they once blocked my booking cos they had me confused with another customer that was rude/rough and the girl i wanted to see was gentle customers only but quickly resolved over the phone as he recongised my voice LMAO)

Tips to others i've found useful try to contact reception outside the 4-6pm window i find i get better and more detailed once responses as after 5ish 6 is when next day roster up and the phones just go off lol
    And always good to give feedback to reception and tell them which girls you like so they have an idea what your preference is. Otherwise you might go in blind.

ANYWAYS enough background and chit chat, below is list of short reviews of girls across both Ginza shops and for those still working and the review sparks your interest why add her to Xmas Fk list…
    Share the Joy and share the love HO HOE HOE always treat girls with respect and YMMV.

Structure for below reviews is as follows:

Age is subjective esp with makeup, ginza red lights and some asains being more genetically gifted than others so doing a tiering bracket.
    Early twenties 22-25 approx
    Mid twenties 25-30
    Experienced/seasoned veterans late twenties/early thirties
    Similar/comparable girl” – adding this option for more comparison in case girl not working there or just to have another girl for comparison
    Speciality – look everyone has a quirk that makes them quiver/gets them over the line so I thought why not add this to the girls profile/description esp for those who love bbbj, Spanish, rimming etc

Introducing the GOAT Tier:

K Jessie (one of my Top 3 for the year) – still working
    Experienced K Goddess that will rock ur world and take you to another dimension like ur high on drugs.
    Service: 11/10 from the moment you walk in its grabbing your dick and dfk while undressing you and then teasing you by fondling your dick and then you just follow instructions.
    Ok stand there helps you undress and some pussy slide and then mouthwash and shower together back and front sliding, shower bbbj the lot. The funniest thing is she is almost always booked out so she has cups of mouth wash lined up like shots lmaooo
    Pussy slide and Spanish on couch before moving to bed and sex in all positions and fuck your brains out, she almost snapped my dick is how wild she is riding it like a Texas rodeo… if you like k girls and want to have memorable session no regrets seeing her if you can get booking
    Face 8-8.5/10
    Experienced/seasoned veterans
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and lasered)
    WIR? You’d be mad not to try once kinda like pot. If cannot book can try K Juni/K Mischa or K Julia
    Speciality: pussy slide and cow girl – treat you like a King

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    C Chance (one of my Top 3 for the year) (Haven’t seen her back on roster)
    Instagram model type, Early 20’s bordering mid 20’s
    Service: 7-7.5/10 (abit cold and aloof until she warms up to you)
    Face 8.5/10 (very pretty like seeing an Instagram model in real life, smoky eyes clubbing type girl up there with)
    Body 9/10 (clean no tatts and well kept little patch downstairs and natural decent sized boobs)
    WIR? Yes – one of the prettiest C girls I’ve seen.
    If after a pretty c girl currently – can give S Lara a try plenty of reviews on her
    Speciality: pretty – cant stop staring, but did a lot of the leg work myself

J Asahi (Best and last spot of the Top 3 for the year) (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Saw this J Girl in her first stint and the more I saw her the more her price grew with her popularity lol
    To this day shes the only girl I’ve asked to extend and on 3rd visit booked 2hrs with her
    Service: 11/10 Different to K Jessie and Dior PSE more like GFE and wife e.g. flirts with you cuddles and spoons after sex, body slide sensual bbbj, looks at you after CIM and lets some of it drool out, folds your clothes, got me gifts from japan omg I was dangerously close to falling in love and pursuing this girl lol – keep an eye out as she’s been back 2-3 times this year at least.
    Face 8/8.5 – 10 (mid 20’s, girl next door/neighbours wife and OL vibes esp if she has stockings)
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and lasered) gym fit and smooth
    WIR? Yes
    Speciality: GFE, slurpy JAV style BBBJ and streamer flirt level
    Similar body proportions to Ageha but one is innocent gfe and the other is clubbing type girl

J Asumi (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Very GFE, not as pretty as photos (due to filter) but cuter in real life and one of those girls that grows on you throughout the session. Very innocent vibes like uni dating days esp when she grabs the towel and bites into it and squirming as you bang her in doggy
    Service: 8.5/10
    Face 8 – 10 (cute GFE type Early 20’s)
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and shaved) natural perky boobs and cute firm butt
    WIR? Yes – seen her back once…hope she does another Aus tour
    Plenty of reviews of her and here’s mine.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...cret-horniness

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Layla (mentioned she might come back end of year)
    If you can’t already tell, my type for J girls is the petite pocket rocket and cutesy or pretty and leggy and petite… another banger in the GFE department but more shy and takes longer to warm up but prettier and more white skin than Asumi.
    Service: 7/7.5 - 10 you need to do a lot of leading and guide her but rewarded as she got horny later into session defs need 45min to hr with her
    Face 8/8.5 – 10 (Super super young)
    Body 8/10 (clean no tatts and lasered)
    WIR? Yes my review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?120745-19-yo-old-baby-Layla-my-Japanese-Snowy-Mooncake

C Iris
    Looks quite different to photos not just outdated but seems like added filters
    Mediocre service for $300 price point with no CIM
    Service: 6/10
    Face 7/10 (Average looking - mid 20’s)
    Body 6.5/10 bit of a bush
    WIR? No unless service improves the low light besides bit of laziness and foam was giving me a tummy massage for me beer belly saying it will help me digest wtf… 1) that’s rude and 2) 60mins I want 2 shots or at least some bbbj hesitant to for round 2 thumbs down
    Speciality: belly rub – let the genie grant you a wish

C Maggie
    Service: 8/10
    Face 7 – 10 (she is little bit older and may have been a looker back in the day but yea with makeup and lighting – experienced veteran)
    Body 10 (lots of tatts and bit bushy, kinda athletic/firm build in some parts maybe gym/exercise but tummy is not flat like other younger Ginza girls
    WIR? Not a regret punt and if desperate but there’s better options. She wasn’t my first pick but the J girl I booked cancelled when I was making my way and had blue balls so…
    Speciality: BBBJ is outta this world – it’s like a rainbow combination of tongue flick, slurp and gobble and then take out and slap against lip and cheeks and great hand jerk while sucking balls DD on offer but I declined

K Emma (been back a few times to Aus and many reviews of her here)
    For me one of the younger k girls, beach type bod and more tanned curvy but not fat. Natural assets and couldn’t tell if she’s had work done (rare for k girls)
    She’s not milk white and as petite in photo but still pretty IRL and face resembles her
    Service: 8.5/10 (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Face 7.5 – 10 (mid 20’s GND look wwith not overly done makeup like other K girls, chill vibes no KPS)
    Body 10 (lots of tatts and bit bushy, kinda athletic/firm build in some parts maybe gym/exercise but tummy is not flat like other younger Ginza girls
    WIR? Not a regret punt and if desperate but there’s better options. She wasn’t my first pick but the J girl I booked cancelled when I was making my way and had blue balls so…
    Speciality: great bbbj and gfe vibes…2nd time seeing her as first customer… saw this pretty girl smile at me when I was in waiting room. Got called to the room and see her and she goes you again, I smiled at you before. Oh shit that was u? hahahaa always has music playing too

K Mischa (previously K Yuna if you wanna see more reviews of her) – still working
    Will keep it short as been around and plenty of reviews on her under both names
    Service: 8.5/10 (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Face 7.5 – 10 (mid 20’s GND look with not overly done makeup like other K girls, chill vibes no KPS)
    Experienced/seasoned veterans
    Body 8.5 (lasered downstairs, bolt on, clean no tatts, athletic gym build slight tan and good sized ass)
    Speciality: think a toned down version of K Jessie or Rebecca but offers all the same thing they do in terms of slides, sensual rock your world fucking and leaving you drained. But service oriented and can up her game to that level of PSE if you ask or repeat customer. Highlight for me was when I hadn’t seen her for a while and she ran up and jumped into my arms going “Oppa”. I think she was also horny that day as id seen her few times but that day was first time she sucked my fingers after FIV and during CIM she kept going after I’d unloaded lol – joys of punting.
    Body wise comparison id say K Jane, K Julia and J Liz

K Blue still working – will keep short as was only 30mins sesh so quick bang and go
    Service: 8.5/10 very friendly 0 KPS
    Face 7 – 10 (Beauty in the eye of the beholder… personally for me too much work done and overly done makeup but some guys with kpop fantasy might like it..) Experienced/seasoned veterans
    Body 8.5 (very very gym fit and think she goes gym and does yoga and pilates so super flexible)
    Bolt ons, nice ass and I think from memory she had lip fillers if thicker lips is ur thing
    WIR? Not a regret punt, was ok and similar service to what you’d expect from a K girl but there are other K girls I rate higher – personal preference
    Speciality: nothing amazing I can recall and typical K girl service

K Julia still working – will keep short as was only 30mins sesh so quick bang and go
    Service: 8.5/10 very friendly 0 KPS and seems to make good use of her assets and enjoys doing spanish
    Face 8 – 10 (Beauty in the eye of the beholder… also has work done but not over the top and looks good on her) Experienced/seasoned veterans
    Body 8.5
    WIR? Not a regret punt and I would see her again as she’s quite into it and enthusiastic but the price point is bit steep and my priority is always new sushi hahahaa
    Speciality: nothing amazing I can recall and typical K girl service maybe Spanish if that’s ur thing

J Nori (Still working but saw her when she first came to Syd).
    Photos resemble her and give the hot goth vibes. Engaging and enthusiastic, no JPS but from memory I don’t think her ass is as big but still nice)
    Service: 8.5/10 very friendly 0 not too much routine and go with the flow service and does all things diamond including shower bbbj
    Face 8.5/10 very nicely done make up and cute melting smile
    Early 20’s
    Body 8/10 (nice all round but boobs could be a bit bigger but that’s ok as I like petite and pocket rockets hehe)
    WIR? Not a regret punt and I would see her again as she’s quite into it and enthusiastic but the price point is bit steep and my priority is always new sushi hahahaa
    Speciality: nothing amazing but nothing to complain about maybe chemistry better with repeat or maybe language barrier spent a whole minute trying to confirming how much longer she is staying/flying out. She just kept saying 2 weeks LOL (which seems the standard anyway)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    AB VIET X C DIOR (Still working)
    Plenty of reviews of her on here and can search for her earlier reviews (think she used to work at Chatswood 60? Someone can add alias name if they know)
    Service: 8.5/10 not much to fault other than lead/keep her mouth busy if she gets distracted or preoccupied with chit chat
    Face 8/10
    Mid twenties 25-30
    Body 8/10 another pocket rocket
    WIR? Yes – good girl to start your punting expedition haha and good value for money

V Susu (Still working)
    Photos do resemble her but add few years. Mid 20’s?
    And maybe I saw her in evening or she was tired that day her eyes looked really tired.
    Service: 8.5/10 not much to fault other than bit tired but could just be that day she was in back to back bookings or last day of that weeks shift.
    Face 8/10
    Mid twenties 25-30
    Body 7.5/10 only thing to mark her down on as bit of a belly that jiggling a bit in mish but nice rack and bum and not bad to look at
    WIR? Yes
    Specialty: very nice bbbj, offers all diamond and nice natural assets but limited play time as they are sensitive lol

C Moon (Still working)
    Another girl who used to work at Chatswood 60 I think – punters if you know her alias name there please add comment
    Photos do resemble her but add few years. Experienced/seasoned veteran?
    Service: 8/10 not much to fault other
    Face 7.5/10 – would prefer younger but web did advertise 24 so I knew what I was in for
    Mid twenties approaching veteran?
    Body 7.5/10 damn that rack rings some bells (jingle all the way)
    WIR? Yes Her face still nice to look at though. She looks a bit on the short and stocky side cos rack and thick build but not bad to quick fuck 30mins

K Ari (Still working I think)
    Service: 8/10 not much to fault – provides the Korean service you expect. 0 KPS
    Face 7/10
    Body 7.5/10
    WIR? If you don’t mind Experienced/seasoned veteran she’ll server you like king. Enjoy the sensual BBBJ and slides

K Jane (Still working)
    Service: 7-8/10 not much to fault – provides the Korean service you expect. 0 KPS
    Can’t decide 7-8 as I’ve seen most of the K girls and service was nothing out of the ordinary.
    Face 7.5/10
    Body 7.5/10
    WIR? If you don’t mind Experienced/seasoned veteran. Typical K service but I’d say she is more flirty, that or I caught her in a good mood that day.

J Liz (Comes back sporadically)
    Not your typical J Girl…when I opened the door I was taken aback by all the tatts but she was actually so chill and laid back. Combine K Emma carefree persona and tan with K Janes body proportions and her assets are nice and natural (or at least felt super natural)
    Service: 8.5/10 very nice and service oriented no JPS and occasional eye contact during BBBJ.
    Face 8.5/10
    Body 8.5/10
    WIR? Yes – live out fantasy of banging a yakuza’s girlfriend

C Love (Still working)
    She was late..super late. Kinda felt bad for her and reception as she had to stay back and work extra hrs night before…meanwhile I can just hear reception boss calling and messaging her
    Going where are you to the point where he came in and apologized to either refund me the amount and give me first booking for tomorrow or If I could please cut my booking – great customer service and could see Mr L was really trying but nothing he could do.
    Service: 8.5/10 maybe I got better service cos of the above?
    Face 8/10 Early to Mid twenties 25-30
    Body 8/10
    WIR? Yes detailed review here
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...a-loving-bbbj)

AMERICAN X J LISA (said shed be back)
    Service: 7.5/10 – think I caught the later tail of the train…seemed a bit jaded when I saw her
    Face 8.5/10 Super super young – live out that Eurasian Rola Misaki fantasy hahaha
    Body 9/10
    WIR? Yes endless reviews of her on here only sticking point is the price…

J Ayaka (Still working)
    Service: 7.5/10 also during the session bad breath and bit of smell down there and not shaved…not good vibes wanted to nut and leave and didn’t even daty or 69 which is super super rare for me esp with J girls
    Face 7/10 Mid twenties 25-30 protruding teeth and not the typical pretty or cute J girl I’d go for
    Body 6.5-7/10 too thick and chunky for my liking and saggy boobs
    WIR? No

K Juni (Still working pretty sure)
    Service: 8.5/10 also during the session bad breath and bit of smell down there and not shaved…not good vibes wanted to nut and leave and didn’t even daty or 69 which is super super rare for me esp with J girls
    Face 8.5-9/10 Mid twenties but god dang very pretty
    Body 8.5/10 Wow… what can I say wow…yes she has work done(maybe in her bum too) face lips rack but everything is perfect like one of those kpop models or insta models and her skin is like firm and milky
    One of the few working girls which can you say has porclein skin
    WIR? Yes 100% gotta try once. I feel like shes one of those girls if you haven’t tried youd regret not having seen her

S Lara (Still working) – although I think she’s malay knows Chinese and a bit of cantonese
    Service: 8.5/10
    Face 8.5-9/10 Mid twenties but very fit and nicely done make up defs a head turner
    Body 8.5/10 very nice Pocket rocket type – downside is probs the hairy downstairs as I like 69 and daty haha
    WIR? Yes 100% pretty hot minx that gives slutty gangsta vibs. Nice tatts and good firm body with smooth skin.

J Ageha
    Service: 7.5/10 mmm not sure if she was jaded already on 2nd/3rd dfay or didn’t get good sleep since arriving but seemed a bit tired despite being like the 1st or 2nd customer. She was actually staying at that room and looked like she had just woken up lol
    Face 8.5/10 very nicely done make up with the smokey eyes and one of the party gils you see in Shibya/Ikeburo
    Early 20’s
    Body 8/10 (nice all round but boobs could be a bit bigger but that’s ok as I like petite and pocket rockets hehe)
    Speciality: nothing amazing but nothing to complain about maybe chemistry better with repeat or maybe language barrier spent a whole minute trying to confirming how much longer she is staying/flying out. She just kept saying 2 weeks LOL (which seems the standard anyway)

Signing out for the night...watch this space for part 2. Saw Kanami today so will post a review up shortly Any got intel on J Aki at GE?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow jack jack thats quite a list...and memory...
    Good to capture and reflect

Id add
    J Liv...wish she'd come back for a shift every once in a while

Body 9 slim, young toned body, zero fat...probably a bit small for me...such a sensitive body, where touuching can start her moaning
    Face 9 pretty girl, perfectly made up, glamorous head turner
    Service 9 gave off real gfe vibes, nice to chat to, great english
    One of the best in 2023 for me

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar
    wow! I like the rundown you’ve done!! I hope you’re well and don’t feel too bad about life, it can be shit some days and others will be good, you won’t be able to punt again if you give up !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heres another W storm

Body 8 Bit too skinny for me , few tatts
    Face 7.5 ..has such long hair, way past her bum...was expecting a bit younger, guess photos were taken a while back
    Service 7 was ok, we didnt click..enjoyed cim with a western girl though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    wow! I like the rundown you’ve done!! I hope you’re well and don’t feel too bad about life, it can be shit some days and others will be good, you won’t be able to punt again if you give up !
    Well said calpico_can....punting is probably the best ever stress relief....also makes me sleep well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice list there mate. Top of the list for me that's not on your list would be F Chloe and J Riri (who is unfortunately gone from AU for now).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes… definitely took me on a trip down memory lane ��
    Thanks for intel re J liv she was so hard to book and one time I could times didn’t align and haven’t seen her on roster since :/ oh well punting gods said it’s not meant to be hhaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    Thanks Calpico I tried to spice it up by adding speciality as each punter has robs sees a specific girl for said specialty so useful thing to help filter hahaha

Yup a couple of nights getting smashed bar hopping heading to massage joint and then back to good ol Ginza the beauty of going their often you know the gems that are guaranteed to service you while you lay there like star fish and walk out drained with queezy legs ���� iykyk

Please keep reviews coming dont be like seagulls diving for chips at the beach and then leave lmaooo I want to up the diversity with some v girls added to this review list but lately more j girls coming too and I’m naturally drawn to j girls so limited budget means I need to research which v girl to see hahaha I hope v Mana comes back… T_T

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2023 View Post
    Well said calpico_can....punting is probably the best ever stress relief....also makes me sleep well
    The moment ur in that room it’s like bliss hahaha then you walk but out to reality and ur like awww ����

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Stranger View Post
    Nice list there mate. Top of the list for me that's not on your list would be F Chloe and J Riri (who is unfortunately gone from AU for now).
    Thanks mate yea I’ve been meaning to try her F Chloe as for J Riri too pse for me hahaha she started off at Tokyo treats right?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes I believe so mate. Surprisingly Riri has a more gentle GFE side to her as well once you become more familiar with her. But they do come and go, am just happy I had the chance of being with her as she's in my top 3 for the year.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Awesome. I haven't seen some of these girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    True bro it’s rare to see many j girls with heavy and big tatts…kinda ticks off some gangster inhibitions during the session hahaha usually girls are some tatts here and there but she’s next level and nicely done too the tatts mixed with gfe sounds like J Liz if you ever seen her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Awesome. I haven't seen some of these girls
    Cheers bro. Looks like you also have a penchant for J Girls?
    Who would you say are your top j girl punts even better if they are still working hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone here with intel on some of the V girls currently rostered either Ginza club or EMPIRE??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi jack, ive seen a few v girls....there names keep changing though

V berry
    Face 9 the photos are her....small, young, cute 22 year old
    Body 8.5 young body, but curv, nice c cup tits
    Service 7-8 she can either be a bit lazy or energetic..happy to dt, dfk, little foam on a good day...been doing this for a while now..id say shes good in bed...

Cant go wrong with 30/ cim with a 22yr old pretty girl

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, C Chance was one of the hottest WLs I've ever fucked. Felt like I got to fuck the girl on the street that was turning every straight man's head, seriously. Only Kay from old 5* from 6 years ago could rival her hotness in my view.

I kinda regret writing a short review after I saw her. She became impossible to book after that!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast