Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    For Ginza empire beat to go after 3/4pm...
    I was planning to book a girl at the time she starts the day cos I have this idea in my head that being the first customer of the day for a girl will be good since she's probably well rested and not too tired. But maybe this doesn't matter too much?

For ur first punt and breaking that cherry I suggest you go for girls that advertised as good service or give pse
    I appreciate the advice bro, I'll probably try and pick a girl with "good service" or "PSE" in her description. But I am pretty keen to try a K Rebecca type girl later in the future when I get into the swing of things!

Quote Originally Posted by bloom View Post
    Welcome to punting bro! I was only new like you recently. Started in late november iirc.

Let us know how your first punt goes and if you wanna ask questions!
    Hell yeah brother. I plan to start a thread about my personal journey, keep an eye out for it!
    I also need to get my post count up so I don't need admin approval for each post/reply.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    Yep, I did see Ivy recently.
    She is pretty good.
    She didn't use to DFK before but this time around she did allow it.
    YMMV.
    I posted this in another thread as well

From my experience, alot of the C girls dont kiss/LFK/DFK at all. Even if DFK is listed on their profiles. Maybe just light lip pecks at most. And very mechanical, distant services. Thats just my personal experience though.

Maybe this is a feedback the shops can take on board for training up the C girls, as i would like to also see the C girls but this is the issue that puts me off seeing them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongerloid2 View Post
    I was planning to book a girl at the time she starts the day cos I have this idea in my head that being the first customer of the day for a girl will be good since she's probably well rested and not too tired. But maybe this doesn't matter too much?

I appreciate the advice bro, I'll probably try and pick a girl with "good service" or "PSE" in her description. But I am pretty keen to try a K Rebecca type girl later in the future when I get into the swing of things!
    It doesn't guarantee your chances but I strongly believe booking them early in their shift is better as their energy level is likely higher. I think this is especially true for girls that works long shifts. Like you can imagine having sex for multiple hours is tiring, now if you think about it from the WL where this is their work, they can get tired pretty fast, there also risk of potential not so great customers making them jaded too. I only have anecdotal data so YMMV.

Also if you go for the really new girls, just check in with reception on recent feedback. Description might be bit outdated sometimes. But overall I also recommend going for ones that are advertised as that as well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Booking at the start of their shift doesn't necessarily mean that they're more energetic , in my case I booked a well-known WL at Ginza at the start of her shift, she was actually very tired since she was hangover and didn't get much sleep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpea View Post
    Booking at the start of their shift doesn't necessarily mean that they're more energetic , in my case I booked a well-known WL at Ginza at the start of her shift, she was actually very tired since she was hangover and didn't get much sleep.
    That's a situation where booking them at anytime for that day is not a good choice. I suspect that's more of a outlier rather than a typical day. I'm sure lot of us had days where we went to work hungover and tired but not always haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Of course nothing is guaranteed but increasing the odds is still good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course nothing is guaranteed but increasing the odds is still good.
    Agreed. Tbf here, I think it doesn't matters too much for the girls well known for their good service, you could just go whenever and still likely have a great time

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You guys ever rock up to work slow to the grind of things, maybe groggy and with fog in your brain and eventually that wears off (maybe with a bit of coffee) after a couple hours or so?

I feel like this might apply to some girls. Don't get me wrong I still believe going early is better but maybe say not the very first hour or two of the day (some girls have shifts from 10:30am to 2am on consecutive days, I can't believe the 8.5 hours downtime after work is enough sometimes to get their stuff sorted).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yea i reckon ur chances are high if u do this esp if its the new/young girls who may not be used to how draining the job can be...BUT from experience u also get the slight risk she is too new and u may have to lead her or find thats shes too shy/cold
    and need to initiate alot of things so there are pros and cons

the more experienced girls and also the sporadic girls eg J Liv who only working 2-3hrs today just get in whatever time u can with them girls that just work few days doesnt matter if u see them at start or finsh they will have enrgy

or pick the ones with ad say very good service or pse most likely they will still fuck ur brains out even towards the end of the shift - happened with me with most of the current K girls that been around

nice good luck with it all - select wisely for ur 1st girl hahahahaha

Hell yeah brother. I plan to start a thread about my personal journey, keep an eye out for it!
    I also need to get my post count up so I don't need admin approval for each post/reply.
    let me know once its up would be keen to read hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Yea i reckon ur chances are high if u do this esp if its the new/young girls who may not be used to how draining the job can be...BUT from experience u also get the slight risk she is too new and u may have to lead her or find thats shes too shy/cold

the more experienced girls and also the sporadic girls eg J Liv who only working 2-3hrs today just get in whatever time u can with them girls that just work few days doesnt matter if u see them at start or finsh they will have enrgy

or pick the ones with ad say very good service or pse most likely they will still fuck ur brains out even towards the end of the shift - happened with me with most of the current K girls that been around

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    It doesn't guarantee your chances but I strongly believe booking them early in their shift is better as their energy level is likely higher. I think this is especially true for girls that works long shifts. Like you can imagine having sex for multiple hours is tiring, now if you think about it from the WL where this is their work, they can get tired pretty fast, there also risk of potential not so great customers making them jaded too. I only have anecdotal data so YMMV.

Also if you go for the really new girls, just check in with reception on recent feedback. Description might be bit outdated sometimes. But overall I also recommend going for ones that are advertised as that as well
    Quote Originally Posted by jpea View Post
    That's a situation where booking them at anytime for that day is not a good choice. I suspect that's more of a outlier rather than a typical day. I'm sure lot of us had days where we went to work hungover and tired but not always haha
    yeaaa spot on agree with hereforgoodtime - yes be nice and respectful to reception team - you'd be surprised once they get to know you and ur preferences of girls the info u can get not on rosters and description lol

yea the description is important for us punters that rely on them and book in blind hence why good to give feedback after session as i have seen on multiple occasions the description get updated where its far off the mark of the actual session

lmaoooo at the hung over part.... i agree i one time booked a popular J girl and i was first customer and she literally just woke up LOL (wont name who lol)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Agreed on the sporadic girls, book whenever you can make it! I didn't see J Liv on the roster until I woke up this morning. I swear it must of been updated later haha. Did you get to see her today?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    You guys ever rock up to work slow to the grind of things, maybe groggy and with fog in your brain and eventually that wears off (maybe with a bit of coffee) after a couple hours or so?

I feel like this might apply to some girls. Don't get me wrong I still believe going early is better but maybe say not the very first hour or two of the day (some girls have shifts from 10:30am to 2am on consecutive days, I can't believe the 8.5 hours downtime after work is enough sometimes to get their stuff sorted).
    hahaha thats true also....good way to describe it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Agreed on the sporadic girls, book whenever you can make it! I didn't see J Liv on the roster until I woke up this morning. I swear it must of been updated later haha. Did you get to see her today?
    yea i didnt seee it yesterday either i think it got added in late

my friend told me about it cos i keep missing out on Liv LOL

nah and dont think i would of booked her for today too early slept really late and woke up hung over lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I don’t go here as often as I’d like as it’s too close to my workplace but I have to say Asahi is my favourite here. Seen her twice and she’s got it all.

Will definitely go a third if she returns.

I’m not a K guy but you guys are raving about Rebecca so she might be on the menu at some point.

I remember there was a girl J Rey. I could never get a booking. Anybody care to share their thoughts on her? I think she’s long gone.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post
    I don’t go here as often as I’d like as it’s too close to my workplace but I have to say Asahi is my favourite here. Seen her twice and she’s got it all.

I’m not a K guy but you guys are raving about Rebecca so she might be on the menu at some point.

I remember there was a girl J Rey. I could never get a booking. Anybody care to share their thoughts on her? I think she’s long gone.
    I agree with you on Asahi. Seen her like 10+ times now over the few times she came to Syd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukarian Victory View Post
    Hi Bro, you like Asahi, then you should try 479 Mio who is the best and closest replacement for Asahi in terms of body type/facial features and feelings.
    J Rena who was at Empire for a short time also resembled Asahi in terms of facial features. She was just abit shorter than Asahi. Rena was slim, but not as thin as Asahi with the well defined abs.

Thanks for intel @UkarianVictory. Will give Mio a go. Noticed she is back on tomorrow.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    I agree with you on Asahi. Seen her like 10+ times now over the few times she came to Syd.

J Rena who was at Empire for a short time also resembled Asahi in terms of facial features. She was just abit shorter than Asahi. Rena was slim, but not as thin as Asahi with the well defined abs.

Thanks for intel @UkarianVictory. Will give Mio a go. Noticed she is back on tomorrow.
    Please let us know how you go with Mio and if her face is as pretty as Asahi.

And damn, over 10+ times, didn’t get a stamp card and free session with that? 😂 guess your username checks out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standinnup View Post

J Rey was amazing! Is she back?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post

No worries Bro. Let me know how you go with Mio. About J Rena, does this chick have tattoos, plastic surgery and shaven pussy? I really don't like hariy pussy LOL.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks man. Yea the reviews not only help me recount and relive the session free of charge but also helps me with doing the ratings. Some visual fantasies post nut clarity hahaha I changed up how I write and doing the scoring and structures reviews to just make it a recount of my session and let it go with the flow so yea if I go on a lot about the session or I am very descriptive with the girl probs a good sign that I had a good time or I’m tipsy and rambling hahaha

For Ginza empire beat to go after 3/4pm and take the back alley entrance cos then the cafe and coffee shops would have closed …ginza club back entrance even more discrete as you go through 2 alley ways off the Main Street

As for girls and the nerves some suggestions and pointers but do what you want with it. Just some of my insights and sharing experience

For ur first punt and breaking that cherry I suggest you go for girls that advertised as good service or give pse
    Reason being gfe type girls maybe not be for you if ur both in the room both shy and both reserved waiting for what to do next Gfe are better for punters that know what’s up and know how to lead know what to expect of diamond I’ve had some shy girls try to play dumb and go no shower bbbj or no daty or no rimming or no cim or no round 2 in 1 hr booking etc but I been going enough to know what service I should be getting esp since I read profiles before hand and I will tell them no this service is provided per description if they try play me for a fool LOL kinda like some massage joints they ask first time to suss you out and when u go no they know you know what specials are on offer and won’t rip you off

If they genuinely don’t know then explain to them or show them as I said in another post some girl really don’t know and wasn’t used to all the diamond cos agent I think put up what service they provide

Anyway back to this pse and good service girl better to break ur WL/punt cherry but don’t read reviews and book the top girl either eg Jessie Rebecca cos the downside of seeing the top top girls as first punt is they will fuck ur brains out and drain you but it will also build expectations of the service and when u already seen the top girl the rest of the girls you see after won’t be as good if you get me best to see good/average ones and then work ur way up. My mate saw Jessie or Rebecca or Mischa as his first one and ever since when I ask why he goes with no booking or takes so long to decide on a girl he’s like I tried these other new ones but they’re not the same so I’m holding out for a top top girl and I go of course cos you had Jessie as your first then Rebecca/miacha

Hey bro thanks for intel fo you have link? I don’t recall a J Mio but would defs consider if she’s similar to Asahi esp the flirtiness part? How would you rate mios face and age? Similar j girl comparison would help too for face
    She is on tomorrow. You can go to check out on the website. In terms of flirtiness part I would say Asahi wins, but Mio has similar body line but more muscular. If I rate Asahi face 9 then Mio can get around 8. They are of similar age as well, or maybe Mio looks slightly more mature maybe.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast