Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone got intel on J Nanae?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So many many new girls at Ginza - anyone seen any of the other new ones? Saw a review from Mr Rooter on J Sana but curious about the others too!!

thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any one got intel on these girls new and returning.

Ginza club
    J momoko and
    J Melody

Ginza empire
    J Mei returning girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post

Ginza club
    J momoko and
    J Melody

Ginza empire
    J Mei returning girl
    It’s raining with new girls.

I like to stick with the reputable ones for a safe bet. Things are pretty expensive these days and I look to minimise the risk of a bad punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
    It’s raining with new girls.

I like to stick with the reputable ones for a safe bet. Things are pretty expensive these days and I look to minimise the risk of a bad punt.
    Yea that’s right last week or so was light sprinkle now it’s just pouring…. What a mix of emotions I went from torn for choice to being sad to being happy to sad again just deciding who to book.

Ginza club narrowed things down for me cos melody and sana both not on tmr then deciding between momoko nanae and thinking of flipping by a coin J Shion shows up very enticing picks but the hrs don’t work for me…

Fingers crossed for me punt tmr as I’m going in blind lol

Ahaha I see what you did there don’t wanna go into a punt blindsided eh?

Yea I know what you mean by economy is tough I love gfe and building connection with the girl but with cost of living I find myself cutting back allot more on 1 hour punts…

As much as I’d like reputable punt I rarely ever see a girl twice let alone 3 times hence why I started this thread to share around intel….

So who are you tried and tested reputable girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yea that’s right last week or so was light sprinkle now it’s just pouring…. What a mix of emotions I went from torn for choice to being sad to being happy to sad again just deciding who to book.

Ginza club narrowed things down for me cos melody and sana both not on tmr then deciding between momoko nanae and thinking of flipping by a coin J Shion shows up very enticing picks but the hrs don’t work for me…

Yea I know what you mean by economy is tough I love gfe and building connection with the girl but with cost of living I find myself cutting back allot more on 1 hour punts…

As much as I’d like reputable punt I rarely ever see a girl twice let alone 3 times hence why I started this thread to share around intel….

I'm the opposite. I stick to regulars
    Part if the reasons I don't go for the new j girls is no gauranteed returns. If I dont enjoy it's a dud if i do then knowing they will only be here for a few weeks saddens my little brother

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

How about you go back to back, out of one room and into another

My preference is always min 45 mins.

If I do private I will go for 2 hours but sometimes it’s just not worth it. A little fling at work can be as satisfying. It’s the thrill right?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone here tried J Nanae? Thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza club
    J momoko and
    J Melody

Ginza empire
    J Mei returning girl
    Tl;dr: if you want a young petite girl where you take charge of the session, Momoka is the girl for you. Service was good, figure and face is close to photos and description, but technique was a bit lacking for me.

Hi jack, first off I just want to thank you and everyone else postinv ARs as they have helped me start punting. I'm still new and in the single digit number of punts but I chose to see J Momoko recently.

She's as described, a petite figure with small breasts, I'd say they barely qualify as B cup. Very perky. Her hands are tiny, I have small hands and her hands are half my size. As for photos of her face, her 1st 2nd and 4th professional photos are her but with filter. The 3rd and 5th photo is also with filter but I'd say she looks better than those photos, but not as good as the 1st 2nd or 4th photo. The photos are definitely her though and she looks very young like 21 or 22. She's shaved with a bit of stubble.

She was very enthusastic but she might be new to this. I didn't ask if she's worked this job for a long time. Fwiw, all of my punts before this have been girls who have been working a long time and know what they're doing so I might have a bad reference point. Her bbbj technique isn't as good and she got tired pretty quickly during cowgirl. Also not much vertical movement during cowgirl. It's better if you can take charge of the session and do most of the thrusting. She is also very sensitive to fingering.

If you want to see her, she said Saturday will be her last day. She said she might return again in November because she doesn't like winter, lol. Also she was in room 9 which had a fucking ensuite. Please mind your step and don't trip over the step like I did

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar

Is this the same J Shion from last year.

If any bros have tried, how is she?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Man this forum really needs more people to give back and post their reviews rather than keeping girls and gems to themselves...

Was informed shes quite popular and has gotten good feedback from customers BUT NOT A SINGLE REVIEW OF HER ON HERE.....

I am about to post a review for J Momoka who i just saw....but if you like what you see from photos of her fully clothed then book her.. as she is leaving very soon ( I think sunday she is flying back) so saturday or sunday her last day and she wont be back

overall she sits in the B Tier for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Momoka – TOFTT Cute & Innocent Uni girl vibes – Jacks Lil Waifu – ultimate pocket rocket

Overall B tier in my category of J Girls

Face and looks 7.5 – 8
    This one can be subjective and I rate this higher due to personal preference (ie I like the super cute type and pocket rocket) ... but overall I was not disappointed when I opened the door but some of the photos are not accurate and don’t quite do her justice
    So let me reveal and give you the low down…
    The one of her in the white shirt and pink panties pulled to her legs is not accurate too much photo shop of her face and makes her thighs look really thick think J Sally but she’s not
    The photos of her naked and the pink panties again too much beauty filter and make her skin look ultra white with her arms cupping her boobs together…
    She is normal Asian skin colour maybe little bit of tan due to the red light but she’s defs not that milky white like J Linon or J Miwa or J Haku
    And I reckon she is more like small B Cup not that well endowed like the pics show but the small B Cup actually sits well on her body given her small frame
    The 3rd and 5th photo of her fully clothes in white dress is her to a tee! Like 90-95% You can see from those photos too how her teeth are protruding a bit which I think affects the DFk more on that later
    Especially that last photo if that appeals to you then book her as that is what you will get

Body 8 – 8.5
    Trying to think of a girl with similar stature to her…. She is defs on the smaller end of the spectrum think Miwa (but not as skinny) or Mira and short so much so you might need to ask her to put on her heels if you’re tall and wanna do standing doggy
    If you don’t like small girls and petite pocket rocket where you can pick up and fuck and has body of a high school girl and feel guilty banging a high school girl don’t book her.
    She has very very young features and despite profile having similar age I find she is much younger than J Mira and J Kocho (who have similar frame to her) her makeup is lightly done too
    She is not as thin as Miwa but I think she has just the right amount of meat to be healthy and her body is just so firm as shes very young.
    I call her little waifu as EVERYTHING about this girl is on smaller scale, small ass, small boobs, small hard nipple and even small face
    Overall I find this to be perfect package/mould of a pocket rocket and was so good to fuck
    Oh and she is fully shaved with nice pussy lips I think comparable to J Ice

Service 8
    I think maybe she is still bit new to this or just has higher level of hygiene than other J girls?
    As she handed me the mouth wash, I was next to her washing my hands with the Dettol but inside the shower she still wanted to soap my hands up before grabbing my hands and placing them on her boobs
    Other than that usual shower routine and shower bbbj with light chit chat no DFK or LFK unlike Haku
    Standard catbath if anything a bit longer than I would like given just 30mins booking but she asked me if it felt good and I smiled and said yes but the happy reaction was more due to her sweet smile
    Maybe that’s why she did this for a bit more
    She then looks up to me and giggles before moving to lil Jack which was ok – standard BBBJ with focus on the tip and slurpy style like most J girls nothing amazing to ride home about. This went on for a bit before she moved down the shaft and onto the balls but again standard not like sucking your balls and then doing the tongue flick on the balls I think K Hanna did this really well oh man I need to make time to see her one more time hahahaha
    I just had to taste her so we moved onto some 69 and light FIV before leaned over for her to continue tugging with one hand while getting the dom ready and suiting up while I was busy fondling her boobs.
    Nice and tight fit and she was already wet from the foreplay and fiv so no lube needed
    Conscious it was only 30 mins so did a few of my fav positions before asking for her to go in doggy for me her bum was perfect size and so firm and doggy was good
    As I was pumping away in doggy the first buzzer went off already and while I know CIM was on offer I just kept going in doggy and blew in the dom before collapsing on her and giving each other a hug and hi 5
    Then quickly got up for quick shower and get changed – should have opted for 45mins to not be as rushed haha
    One thing that was really hot – she is not jaded and has 0 JPS
    While in cowgirl and I leaned forward she caught onto this stopped pumping so I could get a good taste of her boobs before resume pumping and resting her knees for some more grinding wow what a trooper respect…

Overall WIR? – yes she was defs a good punt and going in blind with only intel from reception that she is cute and my type and feedback so far is good I am glad I wasn’t disappointed and it wasn’t a dud punt
    If her profile appeals and the photos I mentioned that look like her is down your alley then defs book her before she leave I think she is leaving Sunday/Saturday didn’t quite catch it as it was third buzzer already and had to GTFO
    I think if you like seeing a girl that while do all things diamond but doesn’t feel like a working girl give her a try
    She gives off a very inexperienced and amateur vibe like with a gf at uni and this showed with the dfk which was a bit toothy and amateur like similar to Len? Not much tongue sword fighting at all
    And her BBBJ was average maybe not had that many bfs to practice with and finesse her skills and find out what guys like? She needs to learn that tornado swirl hahahah

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    I'm the opposite. I stick to regulars
    Part if the reasons I don't go for the new j girls is no gauranteed returns. If I dont enjoy it's a dud if i do then knowing they will only be here for a few weeks saddens my little brother
    yeaaa thats True fair point

although if you manage to see and like the J Girls that seem to be here to stay thats not bad as well...

J Ice will be here a while

J Misaki J Nao J Yuna J Cinnoman J Yukari all seem to be floating around for a while and recently girls like Asumi and Sayaka keep coming back too hahaha

I dont mind C Girls and K Girls every now and then too esp the newer ones but yea i tend not to girls for more than 2-3 times

I rmb when i was still new to ginza and didnt find out about this forum or didnt know other punters i would see my favs a lot lot more hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
    How about you go back to back, out of one room and into another

My preference is always min 45 mins.

If I do private I will go for 2 hours but sometimes it’s just not worth it. A little fling at work can be as satisfying. It’s the thrill right?
    hahahhahaha i tried that once at Club man it was so hard to finish with the 2nd girl lol

A fling at work in between Ginza? damn you thrill seeker hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by buttsoup View Post
    Anyone here tried J Nanae? Thanks!
    YES

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...den-high-heels

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Is this the same J Shion from last year.

If any bros have tried, how is she?
    dont think so photos dont look familiar to me and it doesnt have come back....

but yea if any other bros can shed light that would be great

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Man this forum really needs more people to give back and post their reviews rather than keeping girls and gems to themselves...

Was informed shes quite popular and has gotten good feedback from customers BUT NOT A SINGLE REVIEW OF HER ON HERE.....

I am about to post a review for J Momoka who i just saw....but if you like what you see from photos of her fully clothed then book her.. as she is leaving very soon ( I think sunday she is flying back) so saturday or sunday her last day and she wont be back

overall she sits in the B Tier for me
    Sorry bro, I posted earlier today (25/04 just in case my post is delayed even more) when I saw your post but I'm a new member so my posts need to be approved apparently. When they do get approved you'll probably see both my posts come in at the same time.

Seems like my experience was quite similar to yours though. She said Saturday is her last day working

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The best thing about this hobby is you can try different flavours every week from various countries. If you want to settle with one, then you may as well find a girlfriend or a wife. Enjoy it while you can bros, you only live once. This opportunity doesn't exist in many other countries. Australia is truly blessed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yeaaa thats True fair point

although if you manage to see and like the J Girls that seem to be here to stay thats not bad as well...

J Ice will be here a while

J Misaki J Nao J Yuna J Cinnoman J Yukari all seem to be floating around for a while and recently girls like Asumi and Sayaka keep coming back too hahaha

I dont mind C Girls and K Girls every now and then too esp the newer ones but yea i tend not to girls for more than 2-3 times

I rmb when i was still new to ginza and didnt find out about this forum or didnt know other punters i would see my favs a lot lot more hahaha
    Is there any update on Noa, Sayaka or sera?

Noa look perfect on those pics is she really that slim with natural double d?

Is sayaka look like the last photo? And any work done on her face? Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101 View Post
    Sorry bro, I posted earlier today (25/04 just in case my post is delayed even more) when I saw your post but I'm a new member so my posts need to be approved apparently. When they do get approved you'll probably see both my posts come in at the same time.

Seems like my experience was quite similar to yours though. She said Saturday is her last day working
    All g think I was tipsy and moody for work when I posted cos it’s like I do maybe 5-7 reviews and the one time I ask for intel on a new girl with no review and silence and crickets but talking to reception seems she is popular so defs ppl holding back and keeping to herself

Thanks for confirming it’s Saturday don’t think I will recharge in time to see her though hahaha

Rant aside welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here and the intel sharing

Many many great threads here for Ginza like Chinese girl only threat
    Korean girl only and now Japanese only hahaha you should check out the Japanese one as it’s more recent and fair chunk of the girls reviews are still working …

Happy punting

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast