Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Welp don't really post AR's that much, been a lurker most of the time here and there... but just had a session with J Ice and all I gotta say is wow. Properly DFK's you all throughout the session, and her blowjob oh man. I'm not well endowed, probably about average size - in the shower she went first just slightly around the head and then straight all the way deepthroat which felt amazing. Felt good as she kept deepthroating and ramming her face into my pelvis and taking it all in.. and the large string of saliva when she takes a breather, amazing. She gets very wet and sloppy with the BJ. The feeling when she's ontop and suddenly collapses on you and you feel that warm liquid running down your balls is also amazing, and very addictingly good. Pretty much does all the same as the AR's mentioned but just wanted to pop in a couple of my highlights here. Also just adding after an edit here, she was surprisingly really really tight! Subjective scores coming up
    Face - 9, photos give a decent resemblance to her in real life, very pretty imo.
    Body - 9, well proportioned body, curves in the right places
    Service - 15/10 - energetic, horny, nympho
    Took a handful of tries to book her, even after multiple attempts right as the roster comes out, happy when it finally went through for tonight
    Will definitely return to see her again
    Last edited by spi; 13-04-2024 at 10:15 PM. Reason: added info

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by spi View Post
    Welp don't really post AR's that much, been a lurker most of the time here and there... but just had a session with J Ice and all I gotta say is wow. Properly DFK's you all throughout the session, and her blowjob oh man. I'm not well endowed, probably about average size - in the shower she went first just slightly around the head and then straight all the way deepthroat which felt amazing. Felt good as she kept deepthroating and ramming her face into my pelvis and taking it all in.. and the large string of saliva when she takes a breather, amazing. She gets very wet and sloppy with the BJ. The feeling when she's ontop and suddenly collapses on you and you feel that warm liquid running down your balls is also amazing, and very addictingly good. Pretty much does all the same as the AR's mentioned but just wanted to pop in a couple of my highlights here. Also just adding after an edit here, she was surprisingly really really tight! Subjective scores coming up
    Face - 9, photos give a decent resemblance to her in real life, very pretty imo.
    Body - 9, well proportioned body, curves in the right places
    Service - 15/10 - energetic, horny, nympho
    Took a handful of tries to book her, even after multiple attempts right as the roster comes out, happy when it finally went through for tonight
    Will definitely return to see her again
    Yeaaaa J Ice may not be the youngest or prettiest in Ginza talent pool (although i would probly argue she is among the prettiest in the current crop) ... BUT Ice service level is phenomenal and on another tier of its own

i find with Ice if you know which day shes working (she works on a patterned roster and may tell you if you ask her after ur visit) or just go off which days shes rostered on and u can work it out too
    and be flexible with the booking time shouldnt be as hard getting a booking plus shes here for a lil while longer from memory

But yet another happy experience with Ice to justify why she rightly sits in the S Tier for the J Girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    on another note looks like K Bella has returned to Ginza Club.....gosh her photos are smoking!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    on another note looks like K Bella has returned to Ginza Club.....gosh her photos are smoking!!
    Bella is great, but those photos are not her.

And as she used to be a B cup, she must've got some enhancements during her recent break in Korea as she's now listed as having E cups

The closest pic to Bella would be the one where she's seated in front of the wardrobe mirrors

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post

And as she used to be a B cup, she must've got some enhancements during her recent break in Korea as she's now listed as having E cups

The closest pic to Bella would be the one where she's seated in front of the wardrobe mirrors
    Yep, one of my favourites. Agree re the ring-in pics Slim and never quite understood why she didn't go with actual photos as I find her quite attractive with a top body.

Wonder if the E cup is an error ...hard to imagine her with big breasts.

Also notice they list CIM, which she avoided in recent years...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Anyone seen J Jasmine? Size 10 curvy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Could this be a different Bella? I thought usually returning girls they'd say 'back!' or something in their descriptions.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    J ICE Ginza Michelin star playing OVERCOOKED with Jacks Joy stick slurping ice cream

Ok firstly J Ice is super popular and doesn’t need any more reviews – if you already know she is good then no need to read on or just have a read and do what you want with it

IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN HER and sitting on the fence wondering what all the hype is about read on and decide for yourself as I try to describe and recount as much as I can

Very hard to book I missed out the other time and this time managed to get a booking and sacrificed seeing J Yui LOL
    She was in room 26 today the last time I was in this room was with K Jessie and the time before that was with K Juni this must be the presidential suite for Ginza’s top Michelin stars
    If I have to sum up J Ice in one sentence – she is like a typical OL you see in Jav and someone you secretly want to fuck. If K Jessie gives the best service PSE Style then Ice is like best service GFE style like copy paste Jessie into a Japanese OL girl and imagine GFE from start to end.

Face 8 – 8.5?

looks is subjective and shes not pretty that I would give a 10 for me she is easy on the eye again have the OL look like you are secretly fucking ur boss’s wife
    I would say from recent memory prettiest or youngest would go to the likes of Miwa and Linon as more pretty
    But I would still pick her in a lineup – so why the premium $380?
    I would say Ice is pretty for her age more like a Office lady look than cute kawaii type
    Her first photo is very accurate if you zoom in

Body 8 – 8.5

Skin was a little bit dry in some parts and I can tell she is shave not laser as her legs I can feel very very little regrowth
    White skin and very slim and athletic with perfect balance of curves and right proportion. Boobs were natural and just right B Cups which you can grab with one hand and very sensitive nipples
    Nice natural butt that was good to look at and squeeze during doggy

Pussy 9/10 almost perfect – pink pussy and lovely shape that is fully shaved and she got so wet and sh is so so tight even struggling to do FIV I think she was caught in 2 minds clenching/keagle cos she is shy or squirming from holding back from squirting as she covers her mouth – typical JAV movies you see one of the best pussy’s I seen of late hence she gets a rating just for her goods

Service – OMG the Service 12/10 – she is the innocent GFE of Jessie imagine Jessie service but GFE style and from a Japanese girl

Why is Ice service better than any other girl esp J Girl?
    When I walk up door already open and she greets me with a big warm hug

She then offer to take me clothes off and hang my jacket before taking my belt and underpants off I thought she was gonna do bbbj right there….into the shower wash up for little bit and then she goes and give some amazing bbbj before coming up for some DFK and then rub some lotion and give pussy slide in shower. During the bbbj she goes at her own pace and does some deep throat too and light gagging. I didn’t push in or hold her head but just let her too her thing and when she gasped for air and pulled her mouth off it was like a long string of pre cum falling off like when you slice an aloe vera

Like reiko I come out and she offer to dry me with towel before going down for more bbbj while she dry herself – now that’s efficiency and multitasking
    She then take me hand to the bed and from there it was like a fantasy – nothing was rehearse or fake just go with the flow girl and I just have to lay there…. I saw an extra blanket under the purple sheet and I knew it was just for ICE for whats to “CUM”.
    She gives amazing bbbj once she finds the rhythm she can do GFE and PSE BBBJ and her mouth is just non stop her hands non stop too when she is not sucking on ur cock shes DFK you or she is giving me catbath and kissing my neck while her hands is playing with ur dick and the other hand either fingering herself, rubbing her clit or playing with her boobs this girl is sooo horny must be because she off for a few days hahaha making up for lost time and sexy time
    In between the sex and changing of positions I would pause to catch my breath but ice wasn’t having it…. She motioned me to come up so she can do bbbj and some DT with rubbing her pussy and squirming not long after she stopped sucking and lets out a soft moan and again cover her mouth yup she squirted some more

This went on for a bit and even though it was 1 hr I knew I had no enrgy to rest and go for a second shot so just decided to enjoy the session
    Towards end of session when I want to CIM and she did the swallow she drained every last drop with her mouth while using her hands to squeeze my dick and balls dry like pushing candy out from the wrapper. Or eating a zooper doper or weis ice cream when you get to the end and use your hands to squeeze and push every last drop of good ness into your mouth

WIR? – yes 200% she is a special girl that is worth to try if you go ginzas like once or twice a year. She will go down as one of those legends like oh you never saw Ice damn u missed out
    Even if you go for 45mins or use your Ginza loyalty points she is worth a try – TBH money is the least of ur concern and I think getting a booking with her is harder
    She is so horny and GFE feeling that the foreplay was just very natural and she is very service oriented you can do what ever you feel like (WITHIN REASON – ask the Girl Fist) keep doing FIV or just focus on daty or just get her to keep sucking her boobs or get her to keep doing bbbj she never once say no to the diamond service
    If the above service and GFE experience sounds up your alley and you’ve always wanted to try BBBJ with CIM followed by CIMWS then defs try get a booking with her. For those that never try or never asked – some girls will charge $50 for extra like CIM WS and that is if they even do it and sometimes western charge more so if you think about it that way its kinda like $380 – 50 if you value CIMWS and would have paid extra $50 for this anyway?

As always YMMV and treat the girls with respect
    Does anyone know how long she will stay here! Been trying to book her for long but our stars hasnt aligned yet im so curious about this lady now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by boypektuz View Post
    Does anyone know how long she will stay here! Been trying to book her for long but our stars hasnt aligned yet im so curious about this lady now.
    I think it was mentioned here or on another thread previously, and I had also confirmed with her at the end. She said she will be staying til around August this time around
    Last edited by spi; 15-04-2024 at 03:31 PM. Reason: typo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by slim72 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Yep, one of my favourites. Agree re the ring-in pics Slim and never quite understood why she didn't go with actual photos as I find her quite attractive with a top body.

Yea agree I think she looks better in person also photos have her tatts filtered out lol
    But that is defs the old Bella I know by the price tag and recognise the first photo is defs from her old profile lol

Was she used to be C I recall she had a decent rack and would do Spanish in shower and ask you lie in your back during catbath to do this tits massage with the baby oil lmaooo or am I getting my girls mixed up?

The tits massage on back is unique as not many of the k girls do haha

Bella defs had a young and more natural looking face

Re Cim maybe times are tough lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Could this be a different Bella? I thought usually returning girls they'd say 'back!' or something in their descriptions.
    I think so based on price and that first photo bro…..also looks like Ginza have updated profile with come back LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by boypektuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spi View Post
    I think it was mentioned here or on another thread previously, and I had also confirmed with her at the end. She said she will be staying til around August this time around
    Been a while since I saw ICE but yea I recall she mentioned August too just not sure when in August

If you really wanna see her and in the city for work or live close sometimes sending them a text in the morning might help too … you never know if someone cancels

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter185 View Post
    Hi Anyone seen J Jasmine? Size 10 curvy.
    Yea bro there’s a review of her in the collection of Jap girls page 1 by wipid
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...dary-Jap-Girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post

I saw Bella today, this Bella had E cups. Could be a different Bella?

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for AR/intel about J Ice bros

As I wrote on LVMOET88's post

I was also wondering why shes alot more exxy than other J girls. Shes even more exxy than the JAV girls.

But it sounds like you're paying for the unique experience/service with J Ice above anything else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jake_h View Post
    I saw Bella today, this Bella had E cups. Could be a different Bella?
    Did you ever get a chance to see old Bella to confirm?

Nevertheless how is this new Bella any intel u cAn share either ratings wise or just pros and cons?

For the price I’m assuming above average service and from memory when I saw her while back she’s someone you would double take on streets and pick in a lineup?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did you ever get a chance to see old Bella to confirm?

Nevertheless how is this new Bella any intel u cAn share either ratings wise or just pros and cons?

For the price I’m assuming above average service and from memory when I saw her while back she’s someone you would double take on streets and pick in a lineup?

I didnt see the old bella, so i cant confirm. I went to see this Bella cos of all the raving reviews from the past, so I'm curious to know if its the same Bella.
    Cos i was a bit disappointed by her looks (looks a bit like Sandra oh, but better), i wouldn't do a double take, but it's all subjective.
    Other than that her service was good, enthusiastic, she vapes, and has music playing, i'm just not attracted to her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I didnt see the old bella, so i cant confirm. I went to see this Bella cos of all the raving reviews from the past, so I'm curious to know if its the same Bella.
    Cos i was a bit disappointed by her looks (looks a bit like Sandra oh, but better), i wouldn't do a double take, but it's all subjective.
    Other than that her service was good, enthusiastic, she vapes, and has music playing, i'm just not attracted to her.
    Well, she has a very hot body and I was about to book her, but if you say her face looks like Sandra Oh then I will pass!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovepuss View Post
    Well, she has a very hot body and I was about to book her, but if you say her face looks like Sandra Oh then I will pass!
    Well I said a bit like Sandra oh, maybe this is a better approximation and then a subtract a couple of years. fullsizephoto1570491.jpg

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well I said a bit like Sandra oh, maybe this is a better approximation and then a subtract a couple of years. fullsizephoto1570491.jpg
    Without seeing her I feel it is the previous Bella, albeit she now has E cups!!

If you check some old reviews you'll find Bella has always been polarising in terms of her face, with some saying she was the hottest K girl in Sydney and others put off by her face, although most agreeing she had a great body.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast