Hey fellow punters, been having a shitty (sad) and stressful last few weeks contemplating life as 2023 comes to an end and just seeing what others have/able to enjoy around me…
Some go to the pub, some go to the gentleman’s club (like us) some go gym or do some exercise to let off some steam for me it I thought I take some time out to journal my punting thoughts (post nut clarity and alcohol next to me)
Moral of the below reviews is life is short and enjoy it to the fullest and PLS give back to the community if you have benefited from someone’s review

I’ve been a lurker and occasionally post esp if the girl hasn’t been reviewed but sometimes don’t post if she’s already got lots of reviews, or I saw her and she’s flying out next day or 2 (common with J girls) or I just got to busy and session was not super memorable or run and avoid this girl at all costs.

Also massive shout out to the reception team Mr L, Mr T and Mr R and others.
Respect for protecting the girls and screening customers (they once blocked my booking cos they had me confused with another customer that was rude/rough and the girl i wanted to see was gentle customers only but quickly resolved over the phone as he recongised my voice LMAO)

Tips to others i've found useful try to contact reception outside the 4-6pm window i find i get better and more detailed once responses as after 5ish 6 is when next day roster up and the phones just go off lol
And always good to give feedback to reception and tell them which girls you like so they have an idea what your preference is. Otherwise you might go in blind.

ANYWAYS enough background and chit chat, below is list of short reviews of girls across both Ginza shops and for those still working and the review sparks your interest why add her to Xmas Fk list…
Share the Joy and share the love HO HOE HOE always treat girls with respect and YMMV.

Structure for below reviews is as follows:

Age is subjective esp with makeup, ginza red lights and some asains being more genetically gifted than others so doing a tiering bracket.
Early twenties 22-25 approx
Mid twenties 25-30
Experienced/seasoned veterans late twenties/early thirties
Similar/comparable girl” – adding this option for more comparison in case girl not working there or just to have another girl for comparison
Speciality – look everyone has a quirk that makes them quiver/gets them over the line so I thought why not add this to the girls profile/description esp for those who love bbbj, Spanish, rimming etc

Introducing the GOAT Tier:

K Jessie (one of my Top 3 for the year) – still working
Experienced K Goddess that will rock ur world and take you to another dimension like ur high on drugs.
Service: 11/10 from the moment you walk in its grabbing your dick and dfk while undressing you and then teasing you by fondling your dick and then you just follow instructions.
Ok stand there helps you undress and some pussy slide and then mouthwash and shower together back and front sliding, shower bbbj the lot. The funniest thing is she is almost always booked out so she has cups of mouth wash lined up like shots lmaooo
Pussy slide and Spanish on couch before moving to bed and sex in all positions and fuck your brains out, she almost snapped my dick is how wild she is riding it like a Texas rodeo… if you like k girls and want to have memorable session no regrets seeing her if you can get booking
Face 8-8.5/10
Experienced/seasoned veterans
Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and lasered)
WIR? You’d be mad not to try once kinda like pot. If cannot book can try K Juni/K Mischa or K Julia
Speciality: pussy slide and cow girl – treat you like a King