Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Solid entertaining and very helpful post this is
    Thank You

Thanks..anyone in the current rosters that you rcommend? even better if its J girl lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by acfbkup1 View Post
    Correction post wrong reply before....
    If I called it the golden era for c girls, then daisy star Coco etc will be silver era. It's the bronze era now brother. And looks like soon approaching the stone era... One dinasuar fossil that's still around will be Venus. She's Roxy's friend . But alas. She s turning milf now service still impeccable.
    The new youngs, perhaps Lara if you think she's Chinese not Malay, will be closest to what brothers used to enjoy at ginza. Sadly that's it. Ruby is good but she s expensive. I'd still fuck her regularly.
    Oh snap is this C Coco the ice queen with the sleeve on her arm??

yea i think Star and Daisy were besties right? i preferred Kiki even though Daisy did that BBBJ with the popping candy face was not my type.

Macau ruby?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    All 3 of them are no longer working now? I rmb rui and lemon were amazing. I didnt get a chance to see star tho.
    no...they are not my brain just had a flashback of the C Girls golden era LOL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyslidelover View Post
    Are you referring to the Asahi who was here for a while before covid? she was originally at ginza club.If so, she was awesome. I’d go back for her if she showed up again
    Pretty sure theres just the one Asahi....this is her below. I cant forget a girl that made me book 2hrs with her....luckily she hadnt increased her price at that stage.

https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3043

she started out at GE then went to GC i'm pretty sure...thats why sometimes good to check both rosters in case girls change shop....same happened with Lisa and Layla i thought Layla quit due to bad experience but she moved to other shop LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Correction post wrong reply before....
    If I called it the golden era for c girls, then daisy star Coco etc will be silver era. It's the bronze era now brother. And looks like soon approaching the stone era... One dinasuar fossil that's still around will be Venus. She's Roxy's friend . But alas. She s turning milf now service still impeccable.
    The new youngs, perhaps Lara if you think she's Chinese not Malay, will be closest to what brothers used to enjoy at ginza. Sadly that's it. Ruby is good but she s expensive. I'd still fuck her regularly.
    How good was ginza back in the day?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Pretty sure theres just the one Asahi....this is her below. I cant forget a girl that made me book 2hrs with her....luckily she hadnt increased her price at that stage.

https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3043

she started out at GE then went to GC i'm pretty sure...thats why sometimes good to check both rosters in case girls change shop....same happened with Lisa and Layla i thought Layla quit due to bad experience but she moved to other shop LOL
    hmm…the profile sounds like a diff asahi.
    one I’m referring to was short and had a bit of meat on her.
    pretty sure she went back to Japan around the time covid first hit. never saw her on the roster since.
    Might have to try and check out this one just in case though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    might be before my time....names dont ring a bell....anyone in the current rosters thats unforgettable for u?
    brother. if you had fucked bobo/roxy era ginza c girls. . . i dont think any current c girls are competitors... current rosters best c girl will be Ruby. M Lara is good and can pass as C girl. then there's a lot of K girls who are tops. and the random luck you get from J girls - some are rubbish, some are delicious.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes the ice face bit-tits-on-a-stick coco. she's worth every dollar just for that pair of tits on her, not to mention slim waist the ho package. service/atittude can be a little gamble. that why they are the silver era girls. golden era girls, imagine the same banger body but service/attitude guarantee to be great.
    and yes macau ruby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh snap is this C Coco the ice queen with the sleeve on her arm??

yea i think Star and Daisy were besties right? i preferred Kiki even though Daisy did that BBBJ with the popping candy face was not my type.

Macau ruby?
    Yes the ice face bit-tits-on-a-stick coco. she's worth every dollar just for that pair of tits on her, not to mention slim waist the ho package. service/atittude can be a little gamble. that why they are the silver era girls. golden era girls, imagine the same banger body but service/attitude guarantee to be great.
    and yes macau ruby.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no...they are not my brain just had a flashback of the C Girls golden era LOL
    Im glad I was lucky enough to get a glimpse of the C girls golden eras then! Wish Lemon was still working lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bodyslidelover View Post
    hmm…the profile sounds like a diff asahi.
    one I’m referring to was short and had a bit of meat on her.
    pretty sure she went back to Japan around the time covid first hit. never saw her on the roster since.
    Might have to try and check out this one just in case though
    ohhh thats while back maybe diff one bro
    this asahi only been around a year and half? shes done a few stints so likely she will come back and this Asahi very petite

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    brother. if you had fucked bobo/roxy era ginza c girls. . . i dont think any current c girls are competitors... current rosters best c girl will be Ruby. M Lara is good and can pass as C girl. then there's a lot of K girls who are tops. and the random luck you get from J girls - some are rubbish, some are delicious.
    damnn i missed out on golden era..... yea coco for sure was mesmerizing... even though u can tell work done it was done so perfectly and suits her frame too the only thing is like you say the personality/service is gamble

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    Im glad I was lucky enough to get a glimpse of the C girls golden eras then! Wish Lemon was still working lol
    Lemon was a gem and good thing about Ginza club is most of them stay in that room there was this one C girl (could be lemon?) who had all these plushies laid out on the bed and love heart pillow and was doing her assignment and playing music when i knocked and entered fucking one of the funniest shit...something diff to GE as most girls come from dressing room to there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    and yes macau ruby.
    I saw Ruby last year and it was a great punt, but I seem to recall reading somewhere hear that this time round she has slipped down a peg or 2 ....body not in the same shape etc ?

Anyone seen her lately?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Do you guys remember Tiffany from way back? Pocket rocket. Coco was amazing. We really got along really well and service was spot on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Do you guys remember Tiffany from way back? Pocket rocket. Coco was amazing. We really got along really well and service was spot on.
    Is this the white skin Tiffany with the amazing rack and super leggy? I think she worked at another shop too but did a stint at Ginza club? C Tiffany big tits nice ass leggy and white skin?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Is this the white skin Tiffany with the amazing rack and super leggy? I think she worked at another shop too but did a stint at Ginza club? C Tiffany big tits nice ass leggy and white skin?
    I don't think leggy as she's quite short. Nice enhanced tits and short hair

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I don't think leggy as she's quite short. Nice enhanced tits and short hair
    Ah ok different girl we must be thinking of then

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ah ok different girl we must be thinking of then
    leggy busty one is the tiffany at N5M.
    she looks like the Chinese movie star Fan Bingbing

her face in Iron man 3 deleted scene:
    https://youtu.be/39m85puOQok?si=TGsVIa00VMOSUyqN

Tiffany is less slim more curvy with a pair of nice D cup tits. And sex is pretty wild.
    I only fucked her once and I was tired that day so she did most of the work. from memory the cowgirl is fantasitic.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

AB VIET X C DIOR (Still working)
    Plenty of reviews of her on here and can search for her earlier reviews (think she used to work at Chatswood 60? Someone can add alias name if they know)
    Service: 8.5/10 not much to fault other than lead/keep her mouth busy if she gets distracted or preoccupied with chit chat
    Face 8/10
    Mid twenties 25-30
    Body 8/10 another pocket rocket
    WIR? Yes – good girl to start your punting expedition haha and good value for money

V Susu (Still working)
    Photos do resemble her but add few years. Mid 20’s?
    And maybe I saw her in evening or she was tired that day her eyes looked really tired.
    Service: 8.5/10 not much to fault other than bit tired but could just be that day she was in back to back bookings or last day of that weeks shift.
    Face 8/10
    Mid twenties 25-30
    Body 7.5/10 only thing to mark her down on as bit of a belly that jiggling a bit in mish but nice rack and bum and not bad to look at
    WIR? Yes
    Specialty: very nice bbbj, offers all diamond and nice natural assets but limited play time as they are sensitive lol

C Moon (Still working)
    Another girl who used to work at Chatswood 60 I think – punters if you know her alias name there please add comment
    Photos do resemble her but add few years. Experienced/seasoned veteran?
    Service: 8/10 not much to fault other
    Face 7.5/10 – would prefer younger but web did advertise 24 so I knew what I was in for
    Mid twenties approaching veteran?
    Body 7.5/10 damn that rack rings some bells (jingle all the way)
    WIR? Yes Her face still nice to look at though. She looks a bit on the short and stocky side cos rack and thick build but not bad to quick fuck 30mins

K Ari (Still working I think)
    Service: 8/10 not much to fault – provides the Korean service you expect. 0 KPS
    Face 7/10
    Body 7.5/10
    WIR? If you don’t mind Experienced/seasoned veteran she’ll server you like king. Enjoy the sensual BBBJ and slides

K Jane (Still working)
    Service: 7-8/10 not much to fault – provides the Korean service you expect. 0 KPS
    Can’t decide 7-8 as I’ve seen most of the K girls and service was nothing out of the ordinary.
    Face 7.5/10
    Body 7.5/10
    WIR? If you don’t mind Experienced/seasoned veteran. Typical K service but I’d say she is more flirty, that or I caught her in a good mood that day.

J Liz (Comes back sporadically)
    Not your typical J Girl…when I opened the door I was taken aback by all the tatts but she was actually so chill and laid back. Combine K Emma carefree persona and tan with K Janes body proportions and her assets are nice and natural (or at least felt super natural)
    Service: 8.5/10 very nice and service oriented no JPS and occasional eye contact during BBBJ.
    Face 8.5/10
    Body 8.5/10
    WIR? Yes – live out fantasy of banging a yakuza’s girlfriend

C Love (Still working)
    She was late..super late. Kinda felt bad for her and reception as she had to stay back and work extra hrs night before…meanwhile I can just hear reception boss calling and messaging her
    Going where are you to the point where he came in and apologized to either refund me the amount and give me first booking for tomorrow or If I could please cut my booking – great customer service and could see Mr L was really trying but nothing he could do.
    Service: 8.5/10 maybe I got better service cos of the above?
    Face 8/10 Early to Mid twenties 25-30
    Body 8/10
    WIR? Yes detailed review here
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...a-loving-bbbj)

AMERICAN X J LISA (said shed be back)
    Service: 7.5/10 – think I caught the later tail of the train…seemed a bit jaded when I saw her
    Face 8.5/10 Super super young – live out that Eurasian Rola Misaki fantasy hahaha
    Body 9/10
    WIR? Yes endless reviews of her on here only sticking point is the price…

J Ayaka (Still working)
    Service: 7.5/10 also during the session bad breath and bit of smell down there and not shaved…not good vibes wanted to nut and leave and didn’t even daty or 69 which is super super rare for me esp with J girls
    Face 7/10 Mid twenties 25-30 protruding teeth and not the typical pretty or cute J girl I’d go for
    Body 6.5-7/10 too thick and chunky for my liking and saggy boobs
    WIR? No

K Juni (Still working pretty sure)
    Service: 8.5/10 also during the session bad breath and bit of smell down there and not shaved…not good vibes wanted to nut and leave and didn’t even daty or 69 which is super super rare for me esp with J girls
    Face 8.5-9/10 Mid twenties but god dang very pretty
    Body 8.5/10 Wow… what can I say wow…yes she has work done(maybe in her bum too) face lips rack but everything is perfect like one of those kpop models or insta models and her skin is like firm and milky
    One of the few working girls which can you say has porclein skin
    WIR? Yes 100% gotta try once. I feel like shes one of those girls if you haven’t tried youd regret not having seen her

S Lara (Still working) – although I think she’s malay knows Chinese and a bit of cantonese
    Service: 8.5/10
    Face 8.5-9/10 Mid twenties but very fit and nicely done make up defs a head turner
    Body 8.5/10 very nice Pocket rocket type – downside is probs the hairy downstairs as I like 69 and daty haha
    WIR? Yes 100% pretty hot minx that gives slutty gangsta vibs. Nice tatts and good firm body with smooth skin.

J Ageha
    Service: 7.5/10 mmm not sure if she was jaded already on 2nd/3rd dfay or didn’t get good sleep since arriving but seemed a bit tired despite being like the 1st or 2nd customer. She was actually staying at that room and looked like she had just woken up lol
    Face 8.5/10 very nicely done make up with the smokey eyes and one of the party gils you see in Shibya/Ikeburo
    Early 20’s
    Body 8/10 (nice all round but boobs could be a bit bigger but that’s ok as I like petite and pocket rockets hehe)
    WIR? Not a regret punt and I would see her again as she’s quite into it and enthusiastic but the price point is bit steep and my priority is always new sushi hahahaa
    Speciality: nothing amazing but nothing to complain about maybe chemistry better with repeat or maybe language barrier spent a whole minute trying to confirming how much longer she is staying/flying out. She just kept saying 2 weeks LOL (which seems the standard anyway)

Signing out for the night...watch this space for part 2. Saw Kanami today so will post a review up shortly Any got intel on J Aki at GE?

Thank you for the info, good on you mate.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast