Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2023 View Post
    Hi jack, ive seen a few v girls....there names keep changing though

V berry
    Face 9 the photos are her....small, young, cute 22 year old
    Body 8.5 young body, but curv, nice c cup tits
    Service 7-8 she can either be a bit lazy or energetic..happy to dt, dfk, little foam on a good day...been doing this for a while now..id say shes good in bed...

Cant go wrong with 30/ cim with a 22yr old pretty girl
    Thanks for the intel Dave.. putting up a review on her here too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    V Berry - BERRY Good BERRY bangin

V Berry 45mins $260

Face 7.5/8, Not really for me and not my style e.g. I find susu more pretty but Berry definitely a lot younger
    Kinda like depends on girls from north or south of Vietnam their accent is different and looks are different? But she is pretty and defs young just not my style/type of pretty
    Cute and natural looking and ozzes GFE but maybe too much more on that later….

Body 8.5
    Not leggy but firm and smooth skin and quite white skin too with long flowing hair and shaved down there not lasered
    For reference, the photos of her in the blue dress is close representation
    https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3469

Service this was the hit and miss for me
    Originally had booked shelly but she had delays and was asked to come and see who available. But didn’t want to go all the way there and not have a girl I like I usually have a few on my to bang list anyway….asked who is free at time and pretty and young and suggested berry but to do more than 30mins to enjoy session as shes very GFE which I like…
    So into the room, some parts service was 9/9.5 some part service was like 7? Non stop dfk and can tell she’s into sex and very very horny (that or I saw her earlier into her shift) but way too much foam and the moaning for me Like I get when the girl moans when you first enter or ur fingering her or she first takes you in but the moaning was pretty much throughout….so either she had a really good time or it was a show either way I find it hot and turn on when I work my up and get the girl horny and quezing so that took it abit away from me
    But hey that might be some guys cup of tea where they get non stop gfe…I cant fault her much other than the moaning cos she did all things diamond and even helped me undress and lie out my clothes as she smiled and said wet (it was super hot day)
    She also didn’t stop after I CIM and maintained eye contact so yea bonus points for GFE/very horny that day?
    Finished up and cuddle for a bit before the first buzzer went off so quick shower and out and she hugged me extra tight when I left and thanked me for choosing her lol

WIR – yes if you want someone young petite and firm smooth skin with excellent diamond service. Shes actually good for those who want GFE but also don’t want to take the lead or shy to because she gives gfe but doenst need to be led!
    That’s good selling point of hers.

Probs not a return for me though as soo many J girls to try I haven’t even got to see K Jenny or K Sia hahaha
    YMMV and treat girls with respect.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well. There is a new J girl Snow in Ginza tomorrow. The photos and descriptions looks very charming. However, the rate is bit high. Is there any gentle man who could give it a try and give a feedback.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yea her firrst day tmr plus my energy levels and my wallet are both recovering so going zen mode for a few days i thinkn
    hopefully by then reception will be able to give some feedbback on whether she is more pse or gfe etc to help me decide how long to book for ....$350 for the hr is quite steep

Or if you are keen, care to give her a go and report back? xD

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Rebecca is back tmr 02-01-2024!

Happy New 2024

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    K Rebecca is back tmr 02-01-2024!

Happy New 2024
    yep been back on for two days fully booked

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    No, we are talking about the other Lemon before. Chinese girl around 160cm. Very charismatic, outgoing, who is very much not like the other usual WL. She is not into luxury branded goods, would not probe for your income or ask for gift (but she will gladly take if you offer), her only interest is to travel the world.

Having sex with her is great, as she is very engaging and gives very good GFE. Even though she in fact does not enjoy sex, in particular oral on her, her professionalism compels her to act out as if she loved it… no customer knew about it, but she only complain to me at the end of the day of what she went through at Ginza.

It was a hard time for me during COVID lockdown… you all were enjoying your time with her, while I do the emotional work at the end of the day to mend the damage. I wished to see her so much, but I had no chance at all.

I still remember the moment I finally saw her again in December 2020, we spent days together and it was such a relief.

The trauma of Melbourne lockdown is still there, but she is helping me to leave it behind, and these few years have been truly amazing with her. There is no closure for me yet, but I no longer think about it much.

She’s still working occasionally, and she does work in other cities as well, but she always make an effort to see me at least once a month.

I can’t imagine a life without her.

She’s just special.
    That’s beautiful. Are you her best friend?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but has anyone tried V Olivia? https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3583

She looks almost mixed / european in some photos.

Also she has 2 videos. I'm fairly new but i don't think too many WLs have videos on display.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    yep been back on for two days fully booked
    hahahaha spam F5.... you're probly dealing with her favorites and regulars trying to see her again after her break plus others trying to book her based off of reviews...

i'm sure heat will die down or you might just get lucky.... thats how i randomly got my first booking with Jessie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo123 View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but has anyone tried V Olivia? https://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/3583

She looks almost mixed / european in some photos.

Also she has 2 videos. I'm fairly new but i don't think too many WLs have videos on display.
    it would be a better place to ask than in the general thread hahaha

and yes! i encourage more reviews and gems to get posted her to become a library archive... but to answer ur question no havvent tried olivia but her photos and vid looks cute...

a couple of the guys here recently saw J Snow and didnt have much complaints about her IRL vs video i think so higher chance you get what u see in photos vs IRL just my view..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been eyeing V Olivia for a while too. Shes cute, I wonder how accurate the pics and videos are. You can never tell with all the filters these days

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Those big eyes of her are defs enchanting hahaha - anyone got intel on V Oliva?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J Sayu Energetic Bunny My Real Life ANYA Waku Waku!! IYKYK

OMFG so many shapes and sizes from maid type girls Sayu to uni type girl and young office girl next door type Nanami and Sayaka to ABG type with nice curves like Momoe I couldn’t decide its like J Wonderland

Couldn’t hold it in anymore and decided to message Ginza reception about the bunch of new J Girls recently dropped…
    I tell them the type of girls I normally go for and narrowed it down to momoe and Sayu based on some momoe reviews
    But I also want young and innocent gfe type vibe and they said I think you will like Sayu more because petite tiny pocket rocket and I go ok trust ur recommendation lol

Rocked up a bit early and saw Sayu as she was getting ready. In the corridor I only got quick glance cos she was running to go get ready I think and asked reception who’s that and they said that’s ur girl and winked at me lol
    She is so tiny even in heels lol and skin little bit more tan than photo but still quite white when I saw her in the room maybe Ginza red light? She’s not as tanned as like the Okinawa girls etc I’d say similar to Aina.

Reception told her which room and I followed her downstairs excited and giggling but she went into dressing room so i quickly went bathroom first
    Come out and see this white angel end of corridor (I was in room 1) waving and smiling at me and I thought wow this must be good session as so much energy maybe cos first customer of the day?
    As I walk up to her she does the typical Japanese mannerism and bow and ask me to go in first.

Mixed thoughts here as she had this white lingerie on and heels about to get devoured and banged BUT was also carry this pink strap on purse like she’s about to go out lmaoo and a separate bag for goodies like mouth wash lube and doms…

Anyway inside the room and I get better look and she’s like a mix of Asumi/Aina and Ageha like natural looking face and bit more make up than Asumi and Aina with the glossy eye lashes and big doll eyes (maybe contacts) but not over the top makeup and long lashes like clubbing type girl

Photos of her in sailor outfit is representative I’d say 80-85% to real life? U can see how her eyes there bit smaller than first and 4th photo
    2nd, 3rd and last photo here are closest ones
    https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/4086

158cm sounds about right no heels and 45kg spot on if not less this girl is stick imagine someone like c kk or c Jessie but much shorter very nimble and indeed a pocket rocket you can just carry and fuck in mid air BUT Pls ask first
    I’d say she’s early twenties very very soft and firm skin you have as a teenager and naturally not gym tone skin and body and she has zero tummy fat not like abs or anything maybe just petite figure and fast metabolism?
    Body 8.5 not leggy obviously given her height she is pocket rocket but very young and nice firm soft skin with flat tummy and just the right size

She has a cute piercing in belly button too haha

One thing I love about Ginza and giving feedback to reception is the consistency and knowing what you will get other than girls that are tired or jaded which they can’t really control but from stripping down to shower to on the bed she did everything diamond and as advertised
    Shower bbbj which was ok nothing to ride home about skill wise but good eye contact and some slides as she brings you in for hug and kisses ur chest and open to lfk (we had mouth wash already at this stage)

Get out and dry up and I play some j pop and she gets super excited and starts talking in jap and just sings hahaha like our private karaoke room
    I guess it’s the foreplay and ice breaker haha onto the bed and she slowly leans in for dfk which is very slow and sensual. She has a small but strong tongue this if only she used that during bbbj to do the flicks hahaha maybe i teach her next time
    After some dfk into cat bath and then moving onto waking up lil Jack and very good eye contact and alternate with knob, shaft and some balls but the bbbj was ok I’ve had better
    like she does more than just suck in and out by focusing on head but not like the tongue flicks and tongue swirls while ur in her mouth but she does pause and drool some saliva on it and do more sensual looks so over like gfe amateur style bbbj

Asked her to turn around for some tasting of my own and she has small pussy with very thin patch of hair like a welcome mat but very neatly maintained with full access to pussy
    Some genuine moaning I think and not foam
    And she goes Oishi? I go yes and she giggles and takes the whole in her mouth with some good deep suction so hot.

Time for the main act Dom up and use some of the lube she brought with her and start on missionary so I can see her face as I enter in she’s is quite pretty in my view 8-8.5.

Just face alone she is like 7.5-8 but with the lovely cute eyes and small face and body shes just so cute and adorable that I bump the score plus the energy and personality
    shes like a real life anime character straight out of school and in college because she is so petite I had to check and make sure she is ok legal age haha

We did some mish doggy more mish and standing doggy and then finish in mish she has a very young body and so much energy I didn’t mind do more work and then moving her back to mish so I can see her face and grab her perky boobs with hard horny nipples.
    She has small boobs A cups but just the right size to grab with one hand and play with her rock hard nipples with ur finger and they are so supple and firm.

As I said her energy level was great not sure because she is still so fresh but top service and energy compare with Ageha, Aina, her energy is matching V Berry, Asahi and I dare say one of the K Queens…..
    how can I describe maybe like those super young J Girls you see at universal studios or Disney land jumping and running around full of energy? She loves singing J POP and likes Anime so when we fucked and finished right on first bell and quick shower and clothes back on 2 alarm off and I go perfect timing.

She didn’t understand so said bell finish ok and did thumbs up and she laughed and giggled and did the peace soon fk so cute this one…

WIR? Yes if you like a young super petite pocket rocket as website says only 45kg hahaha and a very cute and pretty girl with amazing. those that complain so so service from some of the J girls can give her a try and hopefully before she gets too tired.
    if you like super beautful glamour girl like model type either tall/leggy like J Nagi or J Mayu or Girl with very nice assets and curves like J Mion shes not for you
    She has small cute bum no tattoo's and firm A Cups u can grab with one hand with minimal fat and loves sex with so much energy and serve u like king not like little bit bbbj and then use hand or spend alot of time cat bath to time waste

Please be gentle as this girl is tiny and so cute and innocent don’t make her jaded and reduce shift or take day off.

As always treat girl with respect and YMMV

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    J MARI Refurbished McLaren?

Had initially booked Sayu but something urgent at work came up and didn’t want to be left with blue balls plus I was horny all night thinking about repeating Sayu
    Messaged to see who was available at the time as Niina was too late for me and was told a couple of girls for the time I wanted and I asked reception team which J girls he recommended
    Was recommended Mari and turns out she’s been at Ginza before and was told she’s very service oriented so I locked in for an hr

Also read on here her service starting from the moment door closes all the way to end of session like 0-200km/hr like service hence the title
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-GFE-PSE-COMBO

Checked the photos and wasn’t overly convinced and had mixed vibes because she looks bit different in all the photos maybe the angles maybe the positioning or maybe her outfits but the ones where u can see her face it definitely gave exotic vibes of like a mixed girl and not quite the normal kawaii type girl I go for…
    But reception recommended her and know my taste plus she has “please be gentle” which for me is code for she’s shy and innocent type…treat her well and nice and give attention in foreplay and you’ll be rewarded by a sweet girl and very gfe vibe session
    Got there a bit early cos the trains this morning were F’d and in the waiting room scrolling through her profile again where she look bit different body and face wise in some of the photos and white vs tan skin I’m just hoping she looks like last photo as last photo she looks exotically similarly J Lisa but a economical version and more natural looking face

Called up to the room and it was time for the full reveal….

First impression was ok I think she maybe just woke up as she looked bit tired and the full room light was on white light not the Ginza red light. Some introductions and then we strip and she gets mouth wash ready. This girl defs knows how to take care of herself like J Asahi (more on this later) S Lara K Jessie cos she had her own mini cosmetics and mini bar in the room lmaooo I counted maybe 3-4 tubs of cream/lotion/moisturiser and she even had her own little mirror the size of a kindle LOL and in shower she had her own Japanese shampoo and condition cupboard under the sink is a stash of BOSS coffee lmaooo
    So she defs takes care of herself and body and knows how to keep energy up during the day lol
    Could tell her hair was silky smooth and smelled great. She did have some packs of cigs and a vape on the table too but she didn’t use them during the session and she had a can of Glen 20 air freshener next to her bottled water so quite considerate for customers if they didn’t like smoke smell.

During dfk there wasn’t much smokers breath either
    First impressions was she had a slim and slender body with big B cup boobs all natural (as far as I could tell) and small flat aerolas which turned to hard nipples as she got horny and after sucking on them during shower.
    Face wise I think she looks more like the first photo with the drink in front of her like 80-85% similar she has small and skinny V shaped face which suits her small head and her eyes are bit smaller IRL maybe no contacts or maybe she just woke up LOL

Not sure if the lighting was bright or she has filter on website but she looks darker and gives abit of mixed vibe like jap Thai or something… she’s looks very much like an older Lisa from Blackpink lol a poor man’s Lisa from Blackpink after she’s retired from kpop
    I would say she actually looks very close to Ageha last 2 photos but service is much much better engaging and no JPS and minus the bug eyes her eyes are quite small
    https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3685

Again maybe the angling? But the 2nd photo of her droopy boobs or look as if they are sagging is not accurate. She has big natural B or small C cup that is nice and firm and perky and look closer to the pics of her in bikini and the boobs resting quite nicely in the bra hahaha
    Overall photos esp in the black and leopard bikini is good representation of her slim and slender body with flat belly much like Asahi
    she washed me well and more thorough than other j girls especially rubbing shower foam on my chest and soaping up little Jack and tugging while coming in for a hug very sensual
    Soon she rinsed and got down on her knees to give great bbbj not just in and out motion but tongue swirl and giving some attention to balls too i got hard in the shower maybe upon repeat body slides would be on offer
    Then she looks up and comes in for some dfk so very gfe feel and sensual outside and onto bed she didn’t care too much about herself and hoped into bed with her back and shoulder still wet so I kindly patted her dry and she gave a very happy smile not much English with this one similar to Asumi and Sayu but if you go slow she understands and she knows the sex words and positions
    Very sensual cat bath compared with some other J girls as she alternates between flicking tongue on the nipples and sucking on them and blowing
    then she hoped on my legs and started the bbbj which was very good focused more on the tip and knob with tongue flicks and pulling out of mouth and dribbling saliva back on and licks shaft and balls one of the better gfe bbbj I’ve had from j girl better than Asumi Sayu Aina etc

During cat bath I kept feeling her arms and legs and body its so smooth and very obvious that she keeps herself well moisturised what she lacks in not being as young as the new j girls that are under 20 she makes up for by taking care of body and skin which felt very nice smooth and firm no dry skins like some J girls after too many showers

I think she must be used to this job and knows what to do as we moved to 69 for a bit and stopped and back to bbbj she paused and goes cim then fuck ok?
    So encouraging for 2 shots but I’m still recovering from Sayu so I said no fuck first and she licked her lips and nod

During 69 she was already wet and she’s shaved down there not lasered nice clean pussy no smell and allows for slow and light fingering during 69’she did some deep throat and that’s when it got a bit toothy
    Onto sex start in mish then cowgirl
    She was bit tired after so I got the cue and swapped with her to do some doggy and this is when things spiced up. She doesn’t have as big a bum like Asumi and Aina but she has some curves and handles near hips and bums that u can pinch and grab onto as she arches her back and bum so it brought back memories of Aina’s mochi mochi handles
    Doggy was the highlight I then asked for standing doggy as my knees got tired and finished in this position

We had about 15-20 mins left but I was so spent from Sayu on Tues I couldn’t keep up The way she kept biting her lips, sticking tongue out in circular motion and grabbing her boobs was so hot and reminded me of Asahi and J Nori’s flirting IYKYK
    We were sweating a lot as today was very warm so shower together and then dry off and rest and soon stares at me licking her lips again and stroking lil Jack to wake him up but I was too tired she grabbed my hands and encouraged me to play with her boobs and grab them good while she kept stroking me but I think I was already done she was defs keen for round 2

She gave some bbbj and probs allowed cim but I was so tired still from seeing Sayu… next time i said
    But she was so horny for round 2 or more sex and I think this is why I compare with Asahi and her flirting cos she kept licking her lips and winking and doing those faces like she wants to be punished and fucked and she even squeezed her boobs together and starting making them bounce up and down while staring into you and licking her lips…she probs offers Spanish boob job cos I saw some water gel on the table too. Very horny and flirtatious this one like honey gf rather than shy innocent type gfe I think this is why the reviews when she was last here was describing as both GFE and PSE

Overall I’d recommend this girl for her body and service
    Body 8.5
    Service 9
    Face 7.5
    She’s not the prettiest where I cant stop staring in public but would stick pick from lineup. She’s not a bad looker either again similar to Ageha last 2 photo and Mari’s first photo imagine that but darker skin and smaller eyes I’d say she mid twenties I think
    Also cutting her slack cos she had the white room lights on so maybe she looks more pretty with red lights on?

Would I repeat? Maybe but too many J girls right now and she gave more flirty gfe almost pse style experience where as I found Sayu more my type like energiser bunny cute and innocent
    But Mari service definitely up there compared with the new influx of j girls and she’s service oriented and better bbbj

You can almost be a king and not have to worry about a girl who’s cold or just waits for u to initiate and lead I think she didn’t mind keeping the lights on that bright cos she’s very confident girl and knows she’s got a great body (just what I think)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow another super star makes her return…first K Rebecca not her
    https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/2591

2024 is off to a good start hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    HINANO JAV 2.0 MY Oh MY – SOFT and CUTE Marshmallow...with a secret move

I now see what all the fuss is about and why reception took a while to confirm my booking since I F5 until I see roster out….other than Rooter and Hellothere (reviews below) you bastards have been hiding this gem LOL
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-S-LARA-J-SORA
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...will-ever-meet

First impressions is she was very very pretty Emphasis on pretty and not hot/glamour.
    Hinano has got this cute and innocent vibe to her because her body is very petite and she has a baby face with very very nice makeup. Just enough make up to give her that glossy beaming cute smile BUT also enough makeup to not look like a WL or girl dressed up at the club.

She looks like someone’s daughter or the young intern that just started at work…honestly most times at ginza the WL is dressed in bra and panties or like a light dress and bra and panties inside but Hinano had a short skirt bra panties and like a tight button on vest that kept her body snug kinda like a corset which was super hot and gave her body that accentuated look and S shape body So as soon as door opened didn’t feel like a WL and was definitely surprised by her face as its much better than the JAV Vids
    DO NOT watch the videos and imagine that’s her….not sure if she’s been hitting the gym a lot or used those massage tool things to thin the face or lost the baby fat but whatever imperfection u see in her JAV video is now GONE.
    I think she has done 3 JAVs – link below credit to nin3
    https://db.msin.jp/jp.page/movie?id=540209

The first 2 JAVS with chubby cheeks is now gone and her hair bit shorter but still have that typical J girl fringe. That JAV video of her with the white bikini is close representation but this time ACTUALLY go off ginzas photos on web – photos 1 and 2 is 90% close to her IRL ignore the last 2 photos her eyes don’t look funny like that IRL.
    This girl is a bargain at $320 and I will see her again if I manage to get a booking….

One of the best and most memorable BBBJs this year and very energetic and gfe throughout
    Close the door and hug and she says clothes on chair as I was in the hello kitty room and space was quite small. Then I watched her strip as shes facing the mirror and stripping down. Routine mouth wash and shower and she already warming up little jack tugging away with soap and goes ‘Kiss ok’ and leans in for some lfk turning into DFK and tongue fitting
    She has white silky smooth skin and oh so firm the beauty of being young and is fully lasered down there

She then bends down for bbbj and wow she does a really good mix of the shaft and knob and then adds water to her mouth for the hot and cold water bbbj and really focus on the head and I had to stop her so I don’t blow to early.
    This girl defs loves her job and is a professional as she already had 2 condom sizes ripped open and read to go along with her tubes of lube
    Lay down DFK cat bath and bbbj and omg I was in heaven best BBBJ this year from a J girl as she does some soft licks to tease you before drooling some saliva on the cock and tugging while move down the shaft and onto the balls and then she kept sucking and sucking and once she gathered up enough saliva she did this move where she covers her mouth just over the tip of the nob and uses the saliva and tongue flicks to suck and suck while swirling her tongue with the saliva felt like bbbj tornado and my dick was getting a rinse in a little washing machine being her mouth.

Her boobs are great too almost perfect – the right size – C Cup perky nipples that get hard as she gets horny and soft and squishy like marshmallows. Sex was amazing very go with the flow, does any position, flexible and she even holds her legs up in mish for u she knows what guys like that’s for sure. She is tight down there and gets wet easy and likes you to be gentle to warm her up. I ask if FIV ok and she said yes but only one finger and she does squirm abit as she gets aroused so please be gentle. A few more positions and I felt close to coming. I asked her to switch from doggy to back to mish so I can look at her snow white face and blow my load. Mish felt so good as she is not as skinny as Sayu and I can felt her legs and thighs ggoing boom boom with each thrust and that soft milk skin. Blew in the dom and we were both sweating like mad. Mindful of time I wipe of the sweat rest a bit and ask for bbbj so I can CIM or do another round and she was more than happy to aas I got hard the first buzzer went off and she didn’t mind and kept going but I didn’t want to rush for another load….so let her keep going for a bit and then told her that’s ok lets shower together and next time I book longer… maybe Sayu drained me too much lol and if only I can get an hr booking the only timeslot that worked for my schedule was just 45mins… :/

I will defs come back for her as I think she is one of those girls where repeats will give even better service and sex

Agree with Rooter and got the same vibes – ‘Hinano is a real sweet heart - a genuinely really sweet girl. She is quiet but not shy and knows exactly what she is here for and what to do and is very keen to please.’

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wanted to break my lurker status and say that I enjoy these write-ups and I appreciate you doing them 🙏
    I'm new to the game and these make me so fired up to try Ginza (once I get over my nerves lol)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Bro, you like Asahi, then you should try 479 Mio who is the best and closest replacement for Asahi in terms of body type/facial features and feelings.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongerloid2 View Post
    Wanted to break my lurker status and say that I enjoy these write-ups and I appreciate you doing them ��
    I'm new to the game and these make me so fired up to try Ginza (once I get over my nerves lol)
    Thanks man. Yea the reviews not only help me recount and relive the session free of charge but also helps me with doing the ratings. Some visual fantasies post nut clarity hahaha I changed up how I write and doing the scoring and structures reviews to just make it a recount of my session and let it go with the flow so yea if I go on a lot about the session or I am very descriptive with the girl probs a good sign that I had a good time or I’m tipsy and rambling hahaha

For Ginza empire beat to go after 3/4pm and take the back alley entrance cos then the cafe and coffee shops would have closed …ginza club back entrance even more discrete as you go through 2 alley ways off the Main Street

As for girls and the nerves some suggestions and pointers but do what you want with it. Just some of my insights and sharing experience

For ur first punt and breaking that cherry I suggest you go for girls that advertised as good service or give pse
    Reason being gfe type girls maybe not be for you if ur both in the room both shy and both reserved waiting for what to do next Gfe are better for punters that know what’s up and know how to lead know what to expect of diamond I’ve had some shy girls try to play dumb and go no shower bbbj or no daty or no rimming or no cim or no round 2 in 1 hr booking etc but I been going enough to know what service I should be getting esp since I read profiles before hand and I will tell them no this service is provided per description if they try play me for a fool LOL kinda like some massage joints they ask first time to suss you out and when u go no they know you know what specials are on offer and won’t rip you off

If they genuinely don’t know then explain to them or show them as I said in another post some girl really don’t know and wasn’t used to all the diamond cos agent I think put up what service they provide

Anyway back to this pse and good service girl better to break ur WL/punt cherry but don’t read reviews and book the top girl either eg Jessie Rebecca cos the downside of seeing the top top girls as first punt is they will fuck ur brains out and drain you but it will also build expectations of the service and when u already seen the top girl the rest of the girls you see after won’t be as good if you get me best to see good/average ones and then work ur way up. My mate saw Jessie or Rebecca or Mischa as his first one and ever since when I ask why he goes with no booking or takes so long to decide on a girl he’s like I tried these other new ones but they’re not the same so I’m holding out for a top top girl and I go of course cos you had Jessie as your first then Rebecca/miacha

Quote Originally Posted by Ukarian Victory View Post
    Hi Bro, you like Asahi, then you should try 479 Mio who is the best and closest replacement for Asahi in terms of body type/facial features and feelings.
    Hey bro thanks for intel fo you have link? I don’t recall a J Mio but would defs consider if she’s similar to Asahi esp the flirtiness part? How would you rate mios face and age? Similar j girl comparison would help too for face

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mongerloid2 View Post
    Wanted to break my lurker status and say that I enjoy these write-ups and I appreciate you doing them ��
    Welcome to punting bro! I was only new like you recently. Started in late november iirc.

Let us know how your first punt goes and if you wanna ask questions!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast