Thread: C Baby - very good service!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

C Baby - very good service!

Weening myself off of Chloe who is almost impossible to book now (lol) I was looking at some of the reviews here to guide me on my next booking, then saw a not-so-good review that ended with the guy booking a quick one with Baby. Seems like this gent's go-to lady was Baby, so called reception to book.

Sitting inside the room waiting, a short cute Chinese girl came in and greeted me in relatively okay English, so that was a nice surprise. She's short and curvy with some quite big boobs, long black hair, and a friendly smile. Personally I thought she was mid 20s, but that could've been due to lighting and make-up.

Her dress came off and those puppies just came out - big and firm. She does sport a bush, which wasn't a deal breaker for me but some of you gents might prefer otherwise.

In the shower she starts the pampering session where you are gently but thoroughly cleaned topped with a very nice bbbj.

Done and dried, off to bed and she tells me to lie down on my front as she was going to give me a special massage (lol). Obliged and she started with a nice wet catbatch all over my back, including the butt till the back of my knees, followed by some oil and a very nice body-to-body massage where she nicely utilised her boobs and butt. This part was finished off with some warm water suction all over my back.

All of this was very nice and relaxing, but the warm water suction part plus the quick preview in the shower got me excited for what was coming next.

Turning around she then started with some dfk, catbath to the body, then bbbj. It was very good due to the strong suction! No hands though which was different from my last sessions with Chloe, but it was good due to her constant sucking.

She then dommed me up for some cg and man is she tight! She had different strokes and tempo in CG, but I was mostly transfixed with those bouncing puppies and the cute moaning. Went doggy next, followed by mish where there was a lot of kissing and boob grabbing on my end. For me this was her best position overall because she looked damn cute with her eyes closed and head tilted to the side while moaning, all the while she was holding on to my arms. Well that did it and I blew my load.

A very short rest of a minute, and she was slowly getting up, telling me that she'll now give me another massage - who am I to say no? But this was a real deep and strong massage, which I told her was my preference and I was surprised by how good she was! Bit of oil, hands, knees, shins - it was a proper and damn good massage 😂

When she was done I felt sore all over but a very good soreness, and thought that that was a very good session, but she has other plans as she grabbed my cock and started playing with it while torridly kissing me. Am usually a one rounder but she actually got me up for another round and soon enough we were humping again, lol!

After a while the clock rang and we started to clean up and prepare, got out and said our farewells.

Tldr, she is no Chloe, but Baby surprised me with the level of service and game she brought with her, defo understand why reception describes her a service queen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah saw her about a year back myself and massively agree, she's hot af. Her moaning was a bit fake with me but maybe that's changed (plus maybe I'm just not her type hahaha). Her massage is indeed something else, worth highlighting. Basically a body slide, using her tits and even ass, which for the latter she took up this weird crab position (arching backward, raised on limbs) to do, haha.
    Interesting highlight in my book is that she walked in wearing a sexy Japanese-style schoolgirl uniform with exposed midriff, then undressed me while talking seductively with what little English she had. Yum.
    Couldn't go very deep on the BBBJ, but still damn nice. Had a heavy bush and an odd taste down there, but not a deal breaker, I just prefer smooth. She requested doggystyle at one point and sucked me in real hard, perhaps she likes that position

For those curious (her pics are pretty accurate from what I remember): https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3335

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does she have any tattoo
    Any one tried boob fk her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Yeah saw her about a year back myself and massively agree, she's hot af. Her moaning was a bit fake with me but maybe that's changed (plus maybe I'm just not her type hahaha). Her massage is indeed something else, worth highlighting. Basically a body slide, using her tits and even ass, which for the latter she took up this weird crab position (arching backward, raised on limbs) to do, haha.
    Interesting highlight in my book is that she walked in wearing a sexy Japanese-style schoolgirl uniform with exposed midriff, then undressed me while talking seductively with what little English she had. Yum.
    Couldn't go very deep on the BBBJ, but still damn nice. Had a heavy bush and an odd taste down there, but not a deal breaker, I just prefer smooth. She requested doggystyle at one point and sucked me in real hard, perhaps she likes that position

For those curious (her pics are pretty accurate from what I remember): https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/3335
    Lol, how could I forget the costume! In my case she was wearing a naughty nurse with lace stockings.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjav View Post
    Does she have any tattoo
    No tatts that I could see. Didn't try but she has the goods for that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjav View Post
    Does she have any tattoo
    What’s your preferences and is Spanish a big make or break for you? For the service oriented girls and big natural assets can probly do but it’s a massive tick box or fantasy for you then quite a few of the K girls will do as part of their service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Reading your reply about K girls and Spanish, Jesse's face, moaning with her mouth open just popped into my head - instantaneously 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Stranger View Post
    Reading your reply about K girls and Spanish, Jesse's face, moaning with her mouth open just popped into my head - instantaneously ��
    Bahahaha yea that coconut oil ��…there was a k girl I saw at Ginza club toward back end of last who came back in March I think can’t recall her name she also loved doing Spanish with the coconut oil as part of her routine…I later confirmed she was trained by the infamous Jessie

Tbh Jessie is on older side but way she’s maintained her body and how nicely she’s done make up she’s still easy on the eye and would stare at a resturant or ball event…but most of the time you’re just mesmerised by her service and forget about face hahahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Stranger View Post
    Lol, how could I forget the costume! In my case she was wearing a naughty nurse with lace stockings.
    Naughty nurse?! I gotta see her again, holy shit
    Wonder if she has naughty maid uniform too...

Also, yet another thread turns to talk of K Jessie haha, guess I gotta see her sometime, just pricey is all (yes I know I know, apparently well worth it)
    Last edited by Hollow; 29-11-2023 at 10:38 PM. Reason: grammar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Naughty nurse?! I gotta see her again, holy shit
    Wonder if she has naughty maid uniform too...

Also, yet another thread turns to talk of K Jessie haha, guess I gotta see her sometime, just pricey is all (yes I know I know, apparently well worth it)
    Yep, seems like cosplaying is part of her repertoire that she updates every now and then 🙂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From memory she's enhanced .. Correct me if wrong...