Thread: J Marina, surprisingly good as other AR

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Marina, surprisingly good as other AR

Other punters had reviewed J Marina with plenty of praise for her. I was skeptical at first because her description reads 50kg which sounded like she's not as fit as I'd usually prefer. Turns out she probably has lost some weight or worked out a little and her body is in really good shape now when I visited her.

I don't want to be biased cuz the girl can give different levels of services at times and her body may change from time to time. So I'll try to be neutral in this AR even though I really thought she was awesome.

Face: she was wearing light makeup and I think she looked pretty.

English: fairly good, easy to communicate

Body: slim and fairly fit. Her legs and arse are firm, smooth spotless skin that we men crave. It was a beautiful view in mish position.

BBBJ: BBBJ in shower, it was actually very good. BBBJ on the bed and was also excellent.

DFK: I'm not a fan of DFK however Marina's DFK was exceptional. It was one of the few occasions where I actually enjoyed DFK with the girl and wanted to keep going. If you love DFK, you won't be disappointed.

CIM: yes, was offered before sex.

Boobs: B cup or so. Quite a pretty pair of boobs

Sex: started with her on top, then changed to mish. She's shaved down there. It was a great view seeing that body in mish. Marina is in her peak years where her body is firm and slim. I still feel mesmerised by that view seeing this pretty girl with a great body spreading her legs.

Her pussy looked great too. Neat and tidy.

Overall: at $180 for half hour, Marina is a great value for money. Young, good slim firm body, great DFK, BBBJ, pretty face. Great services. CIM on offer. Tick all the boxes I think.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Niceee review xboyx love that you put in those disclaimers because depending on the day for that girl sometimes they give not so great performance cos bad customer or other things happening in life which I chalk down to game of punting and giving them benefit of doubt. Sometimes they are extra raunchy and slutty cos they are horny that day in which case u hit jack pot hahaha

How would you rate or compare her face to other j girls at either Ginza shops?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Niceee review xboyx love that you put in those disclaimers because depending on the day for that girl sometimes they give not so great performance cos bad customer or other things happening in life which I chalk down to game of punting and giving them benefit of doubt. Sometimes they are extra raunchy and slutty cos they are horny that day in which case u hit jack pot hahaha

How would you rate or compare her face to other j girls at either Ginza shops?
    thanks.

in regards to looking / face, it's subjective. eg I find Cinnamon very attractive and one that I'd fall for with great skinny toned body, in fact for almost a year most of my punts were with her, but other punters have told me that they found her "average". And another example is J Emma, many punters have described J Emma face as very pretty, while I find her face pretty but not to the point that I'd be craving.

So for J Marina face, I'd give her 7 or 7.5/10, though I can't think of any comparable J girls. If she removes all of her makeup, perhaps Marina would be a 6/10, her light makeup helped. This is very subjective. I tend to give girls bonuses when their body is fit, firm and smooth.

for reference, I'm Asian in my late 30s.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Real gem

I confirm all those AR.
    Marina is very pretty and cute, caring and obedient.
    She is the japanese girlfriend you always wanted to have.
    Very sexy, didnt found any flaw in her body.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi guys, 310 Nagi is very similar to Marina in terms of body type and they all have good personality. Guess guys who like Marina will like Nagi as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    thanks.

in regards to looking / face, it's subjective. eg I find Cinnamon very attractive and one that I'd fall for with great skinny toned body, in fact for almost a year most of my punts were with her, but other punters have told me that they found her "average". And another example is J Emma, many punters have described J Emma face as very pretty, while I find her face pretty but not to the point that I'd be craving.

So for J Marina face, I'd give her 7 or 7.5/10, though I can't think of any comparable J girls. If she removes all of her makeup, perhaps Marina would be a 6/10, her light makeup helped. This is very subjective. I tend to give girls bonuses when their body is fit, firm and smooth.

for reference, I'm Asian in my late 30s.
    Thanks bro good intel and comparisons. Don't think i have seen Cinnamon but yea i know what u mean about Emma in that some dig that look alot while others find it average hence why punting is always YMMV and beauty is in the eyes of beholder and why i like to ask which girl look body and service wise are similar hahaha

also helps to relive the moment in that room with her

firm and smooth is high on my scoring too hence why i keep coming back to Ginza cos they have such young J girls coming all the time hahaha though i've recently experimenting at another shop too hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochnar View Post
    I confirm all those AR.
    Marina is very pretty and cute, caring and obedient.
    She is the japanese girlfriend you always wanted to have.
    Very sexy, didnt found any flaw in her body.
    thanks for intel i'm very much gfe than pse haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ukarian Victory View Post
    Hi guys, 310 Nagi is very similar to Marina in terms of body type and they all have good personality. Guess guys who like Marina will like Nagi as well.
    thanks for intel... problem with Nagi is she works on random days...

how many times have u seen Nagi? Do you know what days shes normally on?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for intel... problem with Nagi is she works on random days...

how many times have u seen Nagi? Do you know what days shes normally on?
    Just 1 time cuz she is working there on a limited part time basis. No ideas which days will she be working. Oh more things Marina and Nagi share are 1. they are both young 2. speaks convertional good English 3. They all enjoy the process with me 4. not the professional style but rather amateur type. 5. Both should be size 7 and similar body fat ratio

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the intel sounds like they are twins hahaha

Damn it havent seen Nagi back on the roster

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel sounds like they are twins hahaha

Damn it havent seen Nagi back on the roster
    Nagi is back tomorrow! Go for her Bro!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yea i saw it too and tried to book but she wasnt free in my preferred slot.... probly fate too as i'm still recovering maybe friday or weekend will come out of my shell hahaha

who you eyeing next?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yea i saw it too and tried to book but she wasnt free in my preferred slot.... probly fate too as i'm still recovering maybe friday or weekend will come out of my shell hahaha

who you eyeing next?
    Not sure yet, hope we will see new faces during Xmas period.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love reading your honest Ginza J girls review bro! Thanks!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    just found this info about Nagi, guess I've been missing out on Nagi, grr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you know what days shes normally on?
    Saw Nagi recently, pretty good experience (full AR coming soon). I asked her about her working hours and she mentioned that Tue (I think) and Sat are usually the days she might work so that probably your best chance. I think her hours are always short. She mentioned another day but I forgot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review bro
    I love j girls so much