Thread: V Natalie

Junior Member(有D料到)

V Natalie

Was meaning to write this review for a while, just couldn't get to it.

WL's Name: Natalie

Establishment : No. 5 Marrickville

Month/Year of Visit: 14/10/2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: https://no5marrickville.com/profile/natalie/

Rates : $270/hr

Services Provided : BBBJ, Light Kissing, DATY, Shower together

Size/shape : Great boobs and back

Nationality or Ethnicity: Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments:

Decided to try a Vietnamese for a change after many punts with Thai girls. I went in at about 11.30 which meant it was a bit busy (probably lunch break for many people. As usual with N5M, booking and paying was really easy and I was shown into one of the front rooms.

Natalie came in and the pictures were completely true, although her skin was a bit darker. She looked very young and her English was excellent. We got in the shower straight away. I like booking in the morning since the girls are usually fresh. We showered for quite a while before we dried each other and got on the bed. We did some light kissing (she doesn't really do DFK) before she started giving me a BBBJ. I could tell she had a bit of experience, as there was a lot of variety - a lot of ball sucking and playing with the head. She sat beside me and started some deep throating with a lot of saliva. I really loved it when she swirled her tongue around the shaft.

She then let me have some DATY. To be honest, it wasn't the best experience i've had but certainly not the worst as she was clean shaved and her moans were cute. We started with some mish soon after and since her pussy was a bit shallow, she told me to go slow. Doing this for too long was a bit tiring so I switched it up by sucking on her tits. We moved onto some doggy which was good. The mirrors around the room were great as it was amazing seeing her body going back and forth. We finally moved onto cowgirl which we did for a minute before I exploded (I swear I would have came during the BBBJ if she continued for another 30 seconds).

She cleaned me up, cutely saying "I'll take care of you". We then showered separately. As she was making the bed, we had a small chat and she really seemed like a great person. All in all a great punt which should satisfy the average punter.

There can only be one V Natalie