Yes, tried a few girls over the last year. Savanna who is African, another African who I can't remember her name anymore - they were both good and very accomadating and young.
Also tried a couple of Colombian women here - generally I find their latino girls a little bit more milfy - but they provide good service. I also had a good time with a tall Aussie WL here which sold me during the lineup by telling me she will give me all extras - without charging extra lol.

Overall - it's not a bad place - the girls aren't "instagrammable" BUT the service and price is very reasonable for a Western Establishment and the curvy shape of all the women cannot be found anywhere else if you into that sort of thing - which I am.

If you want a Western establishment with stunners and "instagrammable" girls - then you go to Cleopatra's but it's also more expensive and service from women is not as great. The good thing bout Cleopatra's is the younger ladies are usually open up and give you better service once you see them a bit more. I've actually taken 1 of them out to dinner a couple times and always spent the night at her place afterwards (no cost). This stopped when she got angry one day as I wouldn't take her out to town and buy her luxury goods to spoil her - I got rid of her quickly right after that.