Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: North Brisbane New Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massage hunter View Post
    No one got any one's names? Strange
    It is strange. I will come up with some names for you.
    LeBron James. Apparently plays Basketball
    Kevin Rudd. Former Prime Minister
    Jennifer Lawrence. Hollywood Actress
    Maria, a Barista in the West End

Hope that helps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No one got any one's names? Strange
    Mandy and Lisa were on when I was there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    OK so.

1. Can confirm the girl I saw first time was L.

2. Went a second time and got a Cin** and she was shit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I tried this Brendale establishment 3 Saturday’s ago- arrived to see another punter enter, so I waited 35 mins, saw him exit and then took my chance.
    Met by a middle aged ButterFace, but persisted- I’d committed time to wait; a younger, fit (nameless) ML switched to help with my session.
    Best deep, hard massage I’ve had - genuinely worked out some pains and was worthwhile and great value on its own. Serious and vanilla till time to flip, then offered a 1 or 2 pine option; went for 2, sloppy but enthusiastic; highly effective.
    Limited English meant I didn’t get a name- I was strongly encouraged to book in future, and try the wax next time (I think). Not sure on that but I’m keen to try again and see if it’s consistent there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Drove through an intersection in Zillmere (on Murphy Rd I think - near 7-11 and Dominoes?) - saw the most obvious shop front for a rub n tug in my life just near the bus stop. Flashing lights everywhere, wide open doorway, can't see this place lasting long at all. Anyone been? And have you been checked out since your visit??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If it's that main intersection cops will be too busy with the nightly armed robberies at the IGA and 7-11.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    Drove through an intersection in Zillmere (on Murphy Rd I think - near 7-11 and Dominoes?) - saw the most obvious shop front for a rub n tug in my life just near the bus stop. Flashing lights everywhere, wide open doorway, can't see this place lasting long at all. Anyone been? And have you been checked out since your visit??
    Yes I did go here and there was one boiler. I asked if there were any young girls and she pointed to herself. I walked out. Politely though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So in the first time at EFM I am assuming that you paid a basic fees plus 60. Or if it was just 60 its too good to be true

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    It's been a while so I thought I would share my last few punts at some newly opened shops. In advance, I'm sorry I'm terrible at remembering names and sorry if the review is a bit all over the place.

MMW Brendale (new) - saw this one yesterday on the hand dandy locanto thought I would give it a crack.

New shop, opened last week, the room is a room nothing fancy, big massage table which was a plus, the enterence is facing the main road but they also have a back entrance and I don't think they have a shower.

Rolled in and was met by a middle-aged Asian lady, she was okay-looking, tall and curvy. Booked a 45 min, massage was actually good, teased from the minute she walked in then said, massage first play later.

Options - 50, 100 and she said everything else was 150 including a slap and tickle.

Chose the 100 option, I flipped, she put her leg on the table and told me she liked it inside, so I happily obliged. After a bit I told her to get on the table, gave her a happy ending and she pulled me close and I Re-decorated her chest.

Massage - 7/10
    Venue - 4/10 (aircon wasn't on so big negative but big table so positive)
    Ending - 6 1/2 - 10

WIR? For now, yes, want to try some other staff to see if that's the standard or if I caught her on a good day.

EFM Strathpine (New) - have visited it a few times as its close and new and not too bad of an experience but all experiences have been different.

The shop is again facing the main road, but has parking out the back and a back entrance, no shower but the wipe down is with soapy water so gets a lot of oil off, rooms are smallish, table average all and all a small place.

Visit 1 - was pressed for time so walked on in, asked for a wham bam thank you, mam, paid $60, and had a nice young Asian girl, short, thin, young. She was enthusiastic, she started by teasing little Wedge and my balls, moved into the slow strokes, let me play with her boobs and get them out, I finished and had a nice time for $60. (haven't seen her working there again yet)

Visit 2 - to my surprise another young Asian girl, slim, taller, and enthusiastic. Popped in for a 30-minute massage this time, The massage was eh.. teasing was good and she massaged a little wedge before the flip. Options were offered, 50, 100 and 150 BS. I was feeling dumb and went for a BS, she stripped off and I flipped, she started with a nice tease then the body to body rub, she then sat between my legs popped little wedge between her thighs and grind away, after a bit I played with her well she played with me and had a nice finish, nothing too special but was fun.

Visit 3 - an older skinny lady took this one, massage was eh, teasing was good, took the $100 option, nice body, wet as anything as soon as we got started and loved her clit being tickled, she played around with little wedge like she was a scientist and it was a foreign object, then she got started and we both finished, I had fun, nothing to write home about but nothing bad either.

All in all hard to tell as each time was a different girl and different experience.

Massage - 3/10
    Venue - 3/10
    Endings - 7/10 (average between them all I guess)

WIR? Yeah, it's better than the others in Strathpine/Lawton, it's a place to go when you don't feel like driving to Aspley and just want to get a load off I guess.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I paid $60 all up, no massage just the finisher.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wedge View Post
    I paid $60 all up, no massage just the finisher.
    PMd you Went to Brendale shop but couldn't find the EFM shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PMd you Went to Brendale shop but couldn't find the EFM shop
    Big fucking red sign above the door next to subway on the main road.

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    Big fucking red sign above the door next to subway on the main road.
    No one could be this clueless and be able to drive a motor vehicle.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fungus the Bogeyman View Post
    No one could be this clueless and be able to drive a motor vehicle.
    I swear to God this guy surprises me every day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    I swear to God this guy surprises me every day.
    IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude.

1. You're not even in the right fucking suburb for EMF. If I squint that's Brendale Subway near the servo and gym?

2. What phone you using, a potato?

Gympie Road Strathpine. Intersection of Bells Pocket. There's a small shopping center there. Next to the subway on the main road. There's a barber shop, EMF and some other buildings.

Big. Red. Sign. Flashing. Neon. Lights

If you want give me 3 pines and I'll walk you in.

Do us a favour and don't try cross Gympie road without an adult.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did end up going to this place. Got the M----a which is the heavier side but tight body. Enloyed her hard massage as well as the handy. Next time will get an hour with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did this use to work in your shop ?

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...ou-up-now.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12