Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North Brisbane New Shops

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North Brisbane New Shops

It's been a while so I thought I would share my last few punts at some newly opened shops. In advance, I'm sorry I'm terrible at remembering names and sorry if the review is a bit all over the place.

MMW Brendale (new) - saw this one yesterday on the hand dandy locanto thought I would give it a crack.

New shop, opened last week, the room is a room nothing fancy, big massage table which was a plus, the enterence is facing the main road but they also have a back entrance and I don't think they have a shower.

Rolled in and was met by a middle-aged Asian lady, she was okay-looking, tall and curvy. Booked a 45 min, massage was actually good, teased from the minute she walked in then said, massage first play later.

Options - 50, 100 and she said everything else was 150 including a slap and tickle.

Chose the 100 option, I flipped, she put her leg on the table and told me she liked it inside, so I happily obliged. After a bit I told her to get on the table, gave her a happy ending and she pulled me close and I Re-decorated her chest.

Massage - 7/10
    Venue - 4/10 (aircon wasn't on so big negative but big table so positive)
    Ending - 6 1/2 - 10

WIR? For now, yes, want to try some other staff to see if that's the standard or if I caught her on a good day.

EFM Strathpine (New) - have visited it a few times as its close and new and not too bad of an experience but all experiences have been different.

The shop is again facing the main road, but has parking out the back and a back entrance, no shower but the wipe down is with soapy water so gets a lot of oil off, rooms are smallish, table average all and all a small place.

Visit 1 - was pressed for time so walked on in, asked for a wham bam thank you, mam, paid $60, and had a nice young Asian girl, short, thin, young. She was enthusiastic, she started by teasing little Wedge and my balls, moved into the slow strokes, let me play with her boobs and get them out, I finished and had a nice time for $60. (haven't seen her working there again yet)

Visit 2 - to my surprise another young Asian girl, slim, taller, and enthusiastic. Popped in for a 30-minute massage this time, The massage was eh.. teasing was good and she massaged a little wedge before the flip. Options were offered, 50, 100 and 150 BS. I was feeling dumb and went for a BS, she stripped off and I flipped, she started with a nice tease then the body to body rub, she then sat between my legs popped little wedge between her thighs and grind away, after a bit I played with her well she played with me and had a nice finish, nothing too special but was fun.

Visit 3 - an older skinny lady took this one, massage was eh, teasing was good, took the $100 option, nice body, wet as anything as soon as we got started and loved her clit being tickled, she played around with little wedge like she was a scientist and it was a foreign object, then she got started and we both finished, I had fun, nothing to write home about but nothing bad either.

All in all hard to tell as each time was a different girl and different experience.

Massage - 3/10
    Venue - 3/10
    Endings - 7/10 (average between them all I guess)

WIR? Yeah, it's better than the others in Strathpine/Lawton, it's a place to go when you don't feel like driving to Aspley and just want to get a load off I guess.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the reviews. I'd driven past both and was wondering if they were any good. I'll give them a try.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm always a sucker to try a new shop just because you never know. As I said don't expect the gold standard, they are just average shops. Let me know if you visit the Brendale one and who you saw/thoughts on the place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My only EFM was a boiler experience with 2 x boilers working there. I would be hesitant to recommend it for a northside joint

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brendale

Hey @Wedge, appreciate the intel. Any suggestion/hint of who to ask for at Brendale?

Also, pls don’t kill this baby member. Long term lurker; first time poster; promise to be helpful and behave 😈

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Once you get past Aspley it's all boilers hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Go try Unique Thai in Stafford
    Lots of new girls
    Japan, Korea, Brazil, Taiwan
    Young girls OMG very hot
    PM me for details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why are you using a name similar nearly the same as mine again?
    I Thought admin ban you Herpetalogy
    Stop using a name similar to mine and delete this post asap
    Or I will advice admin again
    Herpetology is my name
    A member for over 10 years
    Herps
    I am a well known member and do not like you posting this information

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Unique Thai - love the mirrors; and I did enjoy visiting a cute Taiwanese there who did haircuts (she is gone now, I believe).
    But having my feet face the door of the room spooks me every time the door opens. For crying out loud, turn the tables around!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm on Brisbane Northside.

Any recommendations of good FS girls please?

Must do DFK and GFE ... Cheers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just to clarify, next to Jacobs Bakery at Brendale

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sfg17 View Post
    Unique Thai - love the mirrors; and I did enjoy visiting a cute Taiwanese there who did haircuts (she is gone now, I believe).
    But having my feet face the door of the room spooks me every time the door opens. For crying out loud, turn the tables around!
    Is ‘haircuts’ a euphemism for something I’m not familiar with? Otherwise seems odd for a ML?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Following on from Wedge I took a punt at the new place in Brendale. Met by an approavhing middle age shorter lady, nuce slim tight figure.
    Gave a real good massage, working muscles and so forth. Soon as hit thighs TT was just included, stroked everything.
    Happy to have hands explore her as she massaged back. Told to flip, and she asks what I'd like. Asked what she was thinking and replied no fs but everything else.
    As I was taking the punt I went bs. Her on top, full slide, rub between them and back up to grinding on the shaft as she worked her hands.
    Pretty impressed extras from a very tidy body.

WIR, sure, like Wedge said, worth checking out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemin80 View Post
    Following on from Wedge I took a punt at the new place in Brendale. Met by an approavhing middle age shorter lady, nuce slim tight figure.
    Gave a real good massage, working muscles and so forth. Soon as hit thighs TT was just included, stroked everything.

Happy to have hands explore her as she massaged back. Told to flip, and she asks what I'd like. Asked what she was thinking and replied no fs but everything else.
    As I was taking the punt I went bs. Her on top, full slide, rub between them and back up to grinding on the shaft as she worked her hands.
    Pretty impressed extras from a very tidy body.

WIR, sure, like Wedge said, worth checking out.
    Pricing?
    Everything except da available? No hint at a name?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    3 pines for the bs. Sorry, missed her name.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So I went to MMW the other day.

I got told the two girls who were on were 20s and 30s and I'd agree with that age. Didn't get names.

Big table it was good, TTN style tables.

50, 100 for HJ NHJ and 150 for BS and CBJ.

It's clearly a new place as i did get asked quite a few questions. Really trying to sus out the lay of the land.

I'll definitely give it another whirl and sample some others.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    So I went to MMW the other day.

I got told the two girls who were on were 20s and 30s and I'd agree with that age. Didn't get names.

Really? Seems like this place is being run by the old Harmony shop owners from Zillmere.. a taiwanese group if I'm not mistaken. Hard pass.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dropped in to EFM to check it out, was greeted by a tidy PRC ML in the high side of 30's maybe in her low 40's. Pretty friendly and chatty. Being 6'2" I barely fit into the room, I don't know how she had space to move around but she managed.

Massage was definitely in the 'relaxation' style but was OK, as she moved to the legs the TT started and continued until the flip. Full menu was on offer and I went for option 3, left pretty happy.

WIR - yes, although the ML I had would be a 'boiler' to many on this forum, I had fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneOptions View Post
    Really? Seems like this place is being run by the old Harmony shop owners from Zillmere.. a taiwanese group if I'm not mistaken. Hard pass.
    Well the one that I got would've been in her late 20s early 30s. I didn't see the other. By the conversation we had she definitely was around that age bracket.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No one got any one's names? Strange

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast