Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: twin sister fantasy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

twin sister fantasy

been working really hard lately and looking to give myself a treat. I ve been lurking around forever to find a pair of twins to fulfill my fantasy. last time i got so close with the twin japs in chatswood60, missed them by one day. it s been stucking in my head ever since.

calling to my almighty fellow punters, please give me guidance to my dream.😇😇😇

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seen on the roster Thai twin at SBM. Not sure if what extra they offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't mind doing twins as well - tick it off the bucket list.
    A while back, Fantasy club 35 advertised twin sisters - but just turned out to be two milfy Chinese who I dont think were even related.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've done two Chinese sisters but sadly they were not twins. Twins would be a very hard find.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I've done two Chinese sisters but sadly they were not twins. Twins would be a very hard find.
    This will do for me care to spill?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    This will do for me care to spill?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    The sisters were both Chinese and married and friends of my regular that's the only way I got them don't know their names but referred to as Apple and Orange. I never know their real names. So they were probably WLs but who knows in what shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    this remindes me of big trouble in little china, asian women dont have green eyes,, freaky shit but i want in if anyone finds out

There is a provider in Manila who has twins if you're willing to pay for the flight and hotel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PleadInsanity View Post
    Are these twins same as parramatta blossom? If yes I had cbj b4

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Honest question about having a sesh with identical twins. How do you keep track of which one you've fucked? If they look identical and both are naked... How do you tell?

You might need to bring a stamp or something so you could stamp the one you just screwed. Red stamp on left butt cheek means done her doggy, move to the other one... For example.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just be glad your not married to a twin and someone else is married to the twins sister. The twin sisters might be swapping hubbies at random and neither hubby would be none the wiser.

Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Just be glad your not married to a twin and someone else is married to the twins sister. The twin sisters might be swapping hubbies at random and neither hubby would be none the wiser.
    That's actually pretty hot bro, lol...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's actually pretty hot bro, lol...
    Yeh the twins hubbies would not know which one was his actual wife confusing lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PleadInsanity View Post

Where is SBM? 😍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Japanese twins Chika and Rika at Ginza back in 2016-17. You could tell the difference because Rika had braces and Chika was more wild and loved anal.

Banned
    At work we had hot twin sisters. Phillipino girls.. One was dressed always sexier. Leather mini etc , they were babes. Everyone was trying to bang at least one or the other.

So a religious married guy got into one. He eventually got busted. He literally talked his way into her pants. Often wondered how exactly. Banged her profusely every day. Seen numerous times banging her by work colleagues at work. Had to talk to his religious leader and seek counseling.

Now they’re both married and have families and are large fat girls now. No need to keep trim and terrific. My mate still follows them on facebook and tells me about them.

They were hot… once.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Japanese twins Chika and Rika at Ginza back in 2016-17. You could tell the difference because Rika had braces and Chika was more wild and loved anal.
    Noice!.........

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    At work we had hot twin sisters. Phillipino girls.. One was dressed always sexier. Leather mini etc , they were babes. Everyone was trying to bang at least one or the other.

So a religious married guy got into one. He eventually got busted. He literally talked his way into her pants. Often wondered how exactly. Banged her profusely every day. Seen numerous times banging her by work colleagues at work. Had to talk to his religious leader and seek counseling.

Now they’re both married and have families and are large fat girls now. No need to keep trim and terrific. My mate still follows them on facebook and tells me about them.

They were hot… once.
    Philo girls 90% of the time end up fat after getting married. It's quite bizarre actually.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The one thing I've always been curious about with twins is their pussies - are they the same? ie are both innie or more flappy? One would think if identical twins everything would be the same but then again every pussy is different!

And then would be interesting in feel, if one has been with more guys does it really make a difference in feel?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Philo girls 90% of the time end up fat after getting married. It's quite bizarre actually.
    Yeah, high carb diet. Same as the indian ladies. Too much naan bread, bro,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast