Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Korean Girls - What is Going On??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Let's not pull out the racism card. Victim and oppressor. That whole shebang.
    Calling racism means that all sensible debate is then cancelled

It's awful when losers who can't debate to save themselves say that the majority of Australians are racist. Get off your high horses

Government officials recently did provide statistics that overseas buyers are a small proportion of Australian property owners, just saying

My point stands, why can people buy houses here but we can't buy property in those countries. That seems unjust.

Anyway, don't stand between a property owner selling their home, and money, or you will be trampled

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    It seems like you work in finance Goldfish good analysis
    No I don't, but I used to work in a big bank for many years. That gave me the opportunity to observe how things work right in the thick of it. I also like to keep a close eye on macro factors (policies, markets, etc) that affect our economy. It's a bit of a hobby for me, lol...

During COVID, remember how the RBA dropped rates to 0.1%? At the same time, they also created a huge pool of liquidity (I forgot the name for it, but it was hundreds of billions worth) that was only accessible by the banks through "business related loans".

Now the banks,
    they make money using money. They lend it out and charge interest for it. The more liquidity that they can access, the more money they can make. Now here's a big chunk of money that they can access at 0.1% interest, but it's only accessible through "business loans". In reality, business loans were highly unpopular. Nobody was taking out any business loans, I mean come on, we were in the middle of a pandemic. Who's going to expand their business at such a time? But houses and apartments, that's a different story. There's always demand for that.

Almost immediately after that move by the RBA, my bank employer started ramping up work on business loans. Every project that came along was business loan this, business loan that. I was scratching my head thinking, since when was business loans so popular?

So I took a closer look at what was going on. Somewhere in the mix of many projects, there was a small one to "enable home loan origination DURING business loan application". Lol...

Also, about foreign buyers. It's not about racism. There are heaps of people of all races that are cashed up and coming to Oz buying up property. People from the US, UK, India, SE Asia, and of course China. They do this because Oz is a country where the Gov does not really prevent foreigners from buying property, unlike most other OECD countries. Sure, a foreign buyer needs FIRB approval to buy Oz property, but they rarely reject any applications.

Once these cashed up people are allowed into the mix, you don't need a lot of them, they will distort the market in such a way that it weakens the correlation between local wages and home prices.

People who want to let foreign buyers in always use the small percentage to argue that they can't be a big factor, but there are 2 problems with that. 1, don't need many of them to have the above distortion effect on the market. 2, the best ways to get around the FIRB controls is to not appear as a foreign buyer, so they don't show up in the stats.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    As for Koreans, I just returned from South Korea. All I can say what you see here as Korean WL/ML, is the left over of the main party. Kind of beauties you see in Seoul Gangnam and Hongdae is totally a different class to what we see here.
    Yes!!! That's exactly what my Korean mate told me too - he's exact words were "Only the leftover Kimchi come here"
    I'm so freaking jealous!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    As for Koreans, I just returned from South Korea. All I can say what you see here as Korean WL/ML, is the left over of the main party. Kind of beauties you see in Seoul Gangnam and Hongdae is totally a different class to what we see here.
    Please don't confuse Australia with Korea.

They have their beauties in Korea. We have very few of them in Australia.

Would you like Australia to be another Korea so that we can have their share of beauties and have half of next-generation Australians looking like half-Koreans?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't think I said anything that could be interpreted as Australians to become half-Koreans! But I don't mind that either, as mixed race Asian- Caucasian are super hot

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by charmingninjaman View Post
    Yes!!! That's exactly what my Korean mate told me too - he's exact words were "Only the leftover Kimchi come here"
    I'm so freaking jealous!!
    I didn't know this as I have never been to Korea, but it's not surprising

Human beings have this need to idealise things

I don't base punting on race/ethnicity. It's too big a generalisation

Projecting your idealised thoughts on a Korean lady or any race is silly imho. KPS was definitely around in Sydney so do not idealise any race

Base punting choice on the service standards of a shop and it's management

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    ABK girls are hot.

Girls in Korea probably seem next level because there are just so many more of them. I know what you mean, every time I go there I get eye strain and whiplash from twisting my neck so fast.

Not many lookers in Seoul. Japan's much better by a huge margin.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all have different experiences....Seoul excels for girl watching imho.

Spend some time in bars in the street behind Hamilton in Itaewon on a Fri/Sat night and it's hard to know where to look!
    Throw in a walk around COEX, Dongdaemun, Hongdae, uni areas like Sinchon or Hyehwa or shopping centres like Lotte / Shinsegae.

Beem me back!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Lived in Tokyo for 2 years, love Japanese girls, but Seoul wins every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Have been to Seoul 6 times, staying in Gangnam, Namdaemun and Myong-Dong mostly, been there in all seasons.
    I say again, I love Japanese girls, nobody does cute better, but yeah the greatest eye candy festival of my life was walking around on Xmas eve in Myongdong, followed closely by a summer afternoon/evening in Gangnam and then Lotte World.

But that's just me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Really? I don't know why, but Jap women just don't do it for me

Even recently, I went to Mirage and saw Momo - who was an exceptionally cute and friendly girl, pretty, great service - but just something lacking for me personally.

BTW - for all lovers of young Jap women - please go see Momo - she's pretty (girl next door look, real C cups, a little tan) - she's a nice girl that cares about service and gives good access to her body. Just no click or connection with me personally.

Just wish the Korean blokes would stop travelling to Thailand and Philippines

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    We all have different experiences....Seoul excels for girl watching imho.

Spend some time in bars in the street behind Hamilton in Itaewon on a Fri/Sat night and it's hard to know where to look!
    Throw in a walk around COEX, Dongdaemun, Hongdae, uni areas like Sinchon or Hyehwa or shopping centres like Lotte / Shinsegae.

Beem me back!
    I'm not a fan of plastic surgery unfortunately
    Particularly of the cheeks, mouth and lips. That just ruins any natural beauty that you were born with.
    If it looks strange, then the surgery should not have taken place
    If it looks fake then that's a shame

Actress Courtney Cox from the Friends sitcom is a classic example - there was nothing wrong with her natural beauty. Her post-op face was a downgrade imho
    Makes you think - why did you touch your beautuful face with a blade? There was absolutely no need to do this, you were intimidated by the push if Hollywood to look artificially young. Of course if you look old you don't get offered work

Ageing gracefully is so much more sexy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's a fair number of working Korean girls in Vegas

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    No I don't, but I used to work in a big bank for many years. That gave me the opportunity to observe how things work right in the thick of it. I also like to keep a close eye on macro factors (policies, markets, etc) that affect our economy. It's a bit of a hobby for me, lol...

During COVID, remember how the RBA dropped rates to 0.1%? At the same time, they also created a huge pool of liquidity (I forgot the name for it, but it was hundreds of billions worth) that was only accessible by the banks through "business related loans".

Now the banks,
    they make money using money. They lend it out and charge interest for it. The more liquidity that they can access, the more money they can make. Now here's a big chunk of money that they can access at 0.1% interest, but it's only accessible through "business loans". In reality, business loans were highly unpopular. Nobody was taking out any business loans, I mean come on, we were in the middle of a pandemic. Who's going to expand their business at such a time? But houses and apartments, that's a different story. There's always demand for that.

Almost immediately after that move by the RBA, my bank employer started ramping up work on business loans. Every project that came along was business loan this, business loan that. I was scratching my head thinking, since when was business loans so popular?

So I took a closer look at what was going on. Somewhere in the mix of many projects, there was a small one to "enable home loan origination DURING business loan application". Lol...

Also, about foreign buyers. It's not about racism. There are heaps of people of all races that are cashed up and coming to Oz buying up property. People from the US, UK, India, SE Asia, and of course China. They do this because Oz is a country where the Gov does not really prevent foreigners from buying property, unlike most other OECD countries. Sure, a foreign buyer needs FIRB approval to buy Oz property, but they rarely reject any applications.

Once these cashed up people are allowed into the mix, you don't need a lot of them, they will distort the market in such a way that it weakens the correlation between local wages and home prices.

People who want to let foreign buyers in always use the small percentage to argue that they can't be a big factor, but there are 2 problems with that. 1, don't need many of them to have the above distortion effect on the market. 2, the best ways to get around the FIRB controls is to not appear as a foreign buyer, so they don't show up in the stats.
    It's all really sad. Alot of people born here, hard working who don't come from wealthy families and are not on the property boat, are beginning to hate Australia. Not much choice to make it elsewhere in the world though.

On the bright side you may as well spend your meagre cash savings after rent (cash return fully taxed unlike in real estate) on the Artarmon strip. Who knows who owns that decrepid cluster of buildings in one of the most expensive areas in the world but I doubt they are local.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried Ari Kgirl from Rhodes Massage off E &B. I don’t generally talk to the girls because I’m shy but I hit it off with her. She and Vivian have left Rhodes massage and I’m saddened

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12