Thread: Sunny - PCD Epping, the cute little thing

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sunny - PCD Epping, the cute little thing

PCD is providing quality gurl one after another. I finally manage to see the new Viet girl Sunny in Epping. Planned to visit early but she was on the time of the month =(.

Price is $350 per hr. Its a bit high, but knowing PCD's quality, its worth it.

I asked her to wear the sport clothing as seen in pic and she did. In person, she has a pretty cute face (21-23 yr old face) and a killer body. She looks bigger in photo but in fact she is rather skinny. She has a sweet smile and good english, so no issue there.

Into the room, the shower is too small for two, no complain there. So i did a quick wash and dry myself for a quick start. This girl is like a sweet girlfrd. If i have to compare with chloe, chloe feels like your office lady gd while Sunny is a sweet young uni frd. I slowly undres and worshipped her.

On touch, smooth and soft skin. Boobs are enhanced, can sort of feel the real and the enhancement ^^ and i think she ll look gd without the enhancement too. Interesting...she enhanced her butt too I believe. But maybe failed? Coz I can feel a hard lump on her butt. But nothing that turns me off. She looks great, feels great, and taste even better.

Sweet girl loves her DFK and DATY. I had CBJ and it was good. Loved how she kept looking at me...made me felt a bit shy...the main event was gentle and calm. She gives out a gentle mourn for every push I do, it almost felt like she is shy and trying to be quiet so the girl nxt door wont discover us lol.

I kept time and did 2 rounds...Nothing toooo wild, she is bit more passive but thats ok for me. I was able to hold her and try different positions.

For 2nd round...i wasn't able to cum (a bit too focus on time) but She was kind enough to give me HJ to finish while going overtime. And we just kept kissing and kissing. Never once did she mention "times up".

This girl is good and soft. Different from Chloe, this one you feel like u wanna just hug her to sleep. Very sweet....very cute.

Looking forward to new girls =)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I met her last weekend up here in Brisbane ...

She's lovely ... Very gentle and affectionate young lady.

I had a wonderful GFE booking with her.