Thread: Silvergypsy Inverell

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Silvergypsy Inverell

Person's Name : ? Jess/Tracy

Establishment : private

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://m.locanto.com.au/nsw/ID_6600...bs-blonde.html

Phone : 0456198268

Hours of Business : By appointment

Rates : $150/hr for FS $100/hr for massage with happy ending

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Gfe, BBBJ, FS . Was happy to accommodate the extras I requested as well

Size/shape : Petite but busty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Caucasian

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : From my experience living in regional and rural NSW, punting can be extremely difficult especially if the listing is on Locanto as most of them are either switch and bait or some typical scammers but I also had some great punts in the last few years. Was eyeing her as for a while and managed to meet her while working not too far from inverell. Had zero expectations prior meeting this lady but she is naturally stunning and the pictures were genuine. She is definitely not 28 but a hot MILF in her 40's by the looks.The incall location is discreet enough but do know that there are others living around the house and you can hear the doors banging open or closed at timesbut she makes sure that the session is uninterrupted. Have seen her few times now and so I thought it'll be good to share my experience.The first few sessions were massage and BJ sessions which was quite nice and soon afterwards I requested for mutual oral and gfe FS sessions which she happily complied and included with no additional costs. She is an amateur when it comes to massage and BJ sessions but an absolute nymph and she enjoys it very much and will genuinely try to please you. Treat her well and she will give you the best experience you always wanted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoloman89 View Post
    Person's Name : ? Jess/Tracy

Establishment : private

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://m.locanto.com.au/nsw/ID_6600...bs-blonde.html

Phone : 0456198268

Hours of Business : By appointment

Rates : $150/hr for FS $100/hr for massage with happy ending

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Gfe, BBBJ, FS . Was happy to accommodate the extras I requested as well

Size/shape : Petite but busty

Nationality or Ethnicity : Caucasian

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

My experience/comments : From my experience living in regional and rural NSW, punting can be extremely difficult especially if the listing is on Locanto as most of them are either switch and bait or some typical scammers but I also had some great punts in the last few years. Was eyeing her as for a while and managed to meet her while working not too far from inverell. Had zero expectations prior meeting this lady but she is naturally stunning and the pictures were genuine. She is definitely not 28 but a hot MILF in her 40's by the looks.The incall location is discreet enough but do know that there are others living around the house and you can hear the doors banging open or closed at timesbut she makes sure that the session is uninterrupted. Have seen her few times now and so I thought it'll be good to share my experience.The first few sessions were massage and BJ sessions which was quite nice and soon afterwards I requested for mutual oral and gfe FS sessions which she happily complied and included with no additional costs. She is an amateur when it comes to massage and BJ sessions but an absolute nymph and she enjoys it very much and will genuinely try to please you. Treat her well and she will give you the best experience you always wanted
    Nice review mate. Do you have an updated link as this one is already down

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fucking hell!!! I couldnt fuck that in a fit, too fucking fat for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she a local or does she visit town for “work” ?
    What’s the go with the shared accommodation? I presume it would be a house in town?