Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant ML or WL

Banned

Pregnant ML or WL

If a WL or ML told you they were pregnant with your baby what would the legal consequences be? How would they know it was yours?

Considering you’ve paid for a sexual service is there a responsibility on you to do anything?

I often read that punters get refused paid sex because it’s that time of the month. Doesn’t this mean the WL or ML is not taking contraceptives?

Should a punter pay support?

This is a hypothetical but it could happen to anyone.

What would you do?

Where do punters legally stand?

I’d like to know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It's the same as knocking up any other woman you meet. A GF, a hookup from the pub/nightclub, a WL... It doesn't matter.

In all cases, whether or not you will have to take responsibility depends on 2 things:

1. Do you WANT to take responsibility? We're talking about your own flesh and blood here.

2. How much does the other party know about you? If you knock up a girl from an ONS, does she know enough about you to hold you accountable? Same logic applies to the WL.

All this is assuming that the baby is yours, which is another story considering the lady's line of work. Probably will need DNA testing or the old "blood in the water" test.

Banned
    Your first paragraph says it’s the same thing as a GF or ONS falling pregnant.

Legally is it?

What is the responsibility of the WL or ML during a paid for sex service?

Isn’t it to not fall pregnant?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Your first paragraph says it’s the same thing as a GF or ONS falling pregnant.

Legally is it?

What is the responsibility of the WL or ML during a paid for sex service?

Isn’t it to not fall pregnant?
    The man used the legal action to question whether the sex worker and the Federal Government's Child Support Agency had any right to chase him for money.

In an affidavit, he argued the woman's basis for seeking support was "fundamentally flawed" given her job.

But in a ruling issued this week, the magistrate said the circumstances of the conception made no difference to the child's entitlements under the Child Support Scheme.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...14edd77eee92ed

Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    The man used the legal action to question whether the sex worker and the Federal Government's Child Support Agency had any right to chase him for money.

In an affidavit, he argued the woman's basis for seeking support was "fundamentally flawed" given her job.

But in a ruling issued this week, the magistrate said the circumstances of the conception made no difference to the child's entitlements under the Child Support Scheme.

Thanks bro, I was trying to look for that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bro this is why I pull out early at Redfern station and don't ever blow inside a women if no dom is being used. Though years ago I had blown in some Asian gals pussies with no dom I won't take the risk anymore. My regular and me use no dom but I always blow on her or in one of the other holes. Never in her pussy. Any dude who has a WL tell him she's pregnant with his kid is totally screwed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should do the right thing and marry the girl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    If a WL or ML told you they were pregnant with your baby what would the legal consequences be? How would they know it was yours?

Considering you’ve paid for a sexual service is there a responsibility on you to do anything?

I often read that punters get refused paid sex because it’s that time of the month. Doesn’t this mean the WL or ML is not taking contraceptives?

Should a punter pay support?

This is a hypothetical but it could happen to anyone.

What would you do?

Where do punters legally stand?

I’d like to know.
    To avoid being the father of a ML's father I wear double condoms all the times.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post

Interesting result. More than ten years ago. I wonder if the law has changed? I’ve been looking but cannot find much online.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Luckily it’s a hypothetical question. But guys should be wary of consequences pertaining to sexual activity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Bro this is why I pull out early at Redfern station and don't ever blow inside a women if no dom is being used. Though years ago I had blown in some Asian gals pussies with no dom I won't take the risk anymore. My regular and me use no dom but I always blow on her or in one of the other holes. Never in her pussy. Any dude who has a WL tell him she's pregnant with his kid is totally screwed.
    Better to “get off” at Hornsby methinks.

I think the biggest problem is people tend to superimpose sex work as a profession, over the natural need of providing for a child, particularly because sex is part of making the child in the first place.

We all need to forget about the sex work part when it comes to this matter. A child is a child, it needs to be provided for. End of story.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Marry a WL no way I would be wanting DNA test you don't know how many other guys are banging her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    I want to make her my regular - please PM me!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    anyone with pregnant WL fetish?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is a prime example of why you don’t share your private information with anyone,
    This is why you don’t make any booking, so they can’t not obtain your mobile number
    This is why you don’t use your real name
    This is why you park a block down the road, so they can not obtain your licence plate number
    This is why you always pay cash, so no card record on their books,
    This is why you always use a condom, so you don’t get an STI and your not paying child support for the next 18 years

So I hope this annoying enough to get through to your thick heads, you must protect your self at all times, because there are people that are willing to lie to extort you at any cost.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Make sure after blowing in Dom you unroll the Dom and take it with you so the girl can't put your Juice in her pussy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 83NNI View Post
    I want to make her my regular - please PM me!
    Not sharing my regular ladies details info with anyone sorry

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I think the biggest problem is people tend to superimpose sex work as a profession, over the natural need of providing for a child, particularly because sex is part of making the child in the first place.

We all need to forget about the sex work part when it comes to this matter. A child is a child, it needs to be provided for. End of story.
    Isn’t it the sex workers responsibility to ensure birth control? The pill or IUD etc. The condoms should be for STI prevention only don’t you think?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast