Hi Guys,

Set me straight here, am I the ass hole here?

i went to an massage shop, that does happy finish but not full service. it was quite a bit as i had not been there since after covid. I chose the $75 for 1 hour - i was surprised it was quite abit. I did need a massage and adding on the extra $50 for nude + hj & touching, and possibly more i thought id give it a go.

Anyways, i didnt click with the girl, i didnt find her attractive , was from Thailand, and I've had bad bad experiences with lady boys and post opps, so i decided to decline the extras which was $50 for HJ and $80 for nude (or total i didn't understand fully) and CBJ extra i dono the exact price but it was quite high for me,.. this pushes it into the realm of full service prices at least for 30min. I have declined extras in the past at many places well a hand full and some were not even offered, go figure...

Anyway, the girl starts going on about it, sobbing and complaining how she makes nothing from the massage, and the shop takes it all and only makes money of extras, this is news to me, and quite illegal i would have thought.... coz i said atleast 5 times its too much, its too much,..

So am i the ass hole here or do i have the right to decline the extras if i don't feel it.....

I mean end of the day im not a fucking walking wallet for them, the shop could take $50 and leave the girl $25 at least, its not really my problem, she agreed to work there.

end of the day yes she worked, but if i had not come in, she would have made nothing anyways, and been on tick tock or her phone as it was. so meh

Ps, what i found strange was that she wouldn't lower her prices either, so walked away with nothing, i might have done it for like $40 all included, but she didn't want to budge like its owed to here, nup.