Thread: J - Yuina [ Your school girl festish covered ]

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar

J - Yuina [ Your school girl festish covered ]

On Monday I went to see K - Sia My Review is here

However I had a school girl fetish I wanted to quell lately, I was looking at J Otona and J Kokomi at Empire to sate that craving.
    but noticed a new young J Girl pop up at Ginza, YUINA!!

Yuinas Page here

Booked 7:30PM 30/11/2023
    Cost at $300p/h

Came in early and waited in the waiting room after paying, after some time I got the call she was ready in room 6.
    the door was partially opened and I see Yuina smiling ushering me in.

at first glance, her face does look really young, however the dress she was wearing made her look like a Year 12 student at a Formal.
    it didn't stay on very long as she quickly took it off along with her undergarments shortly after and I followed suite.

once naked she did hug me and went in for DFK, then held my hand to head towards the shower. I noticed she's almost flat but its not a negative point for me.
    I did come in with the intention of viewing her as a school student and she embodies that well.
    she showers you very gently, very GFE type. a very memorable trick she did in the shower though was a Fire/Ice method of BBBJ, after being washed up she drank a cup of cold water
    and proceeded with BBBJ, this was something very different than usual, so [+] points to that trick.

shower came back on and we finish washing up, get dried and I ask her to lie down on the bed, I get on my knees on the floor about to eat her out,
    however I looked her in the eye and said "itadakimasu" and she literally cracked up at that for a solid minute.
    a few minutes in that laughter turned into moaning while I was licking her clit out, her body jolting around she starts yelling "iku iku iku iku"
    she grabs onto my hair and almost rips it off. I fucking enjoyed that, regardless my scalp was hurting a bit. she rolls over and gives me a positive "yabai!" a few times.

I get up and she proceeds with a cat bathing bbbj, yes she's still new and inexperienced, no use of teeth but gives a good attitude towards it.
    I still enjoy the moment, suction was there and she was really going at it in a very GFE manner. after some time I ask her to spin around so I can eat her out again.

after some time a dom comes on and she gets on top to ride me, she slides it in, can you look at my avatar to get the gist of how I'm feeling? you can tell she's still fresh meat.
    still tight but I noticed she's very wet, she rides me for quite some time and I can feel her squeeze me with each grind, I actually didn't last long in this position, probably 2 minutes In I nut but she literally kept riding me and DFKing screaming into my mouth, I was still hard and she actually just kept going ignoring the fact that I told her I just came.

what I noticed after some time looking at the ceiling mirror was the whole outside of the condom was frothing. no leak or breakage, she was just that wet the whole time.
    we clean up and cuddle for a bit

===================REST PERIOD============================
    We talked in Japanese for quite some time and I realise she's really a dull person. all she does is eat, sleep and watch K-Dramas, barely any interest outside of that, she seemed proud of it too, her hikkikimori lifestyle.
    also noticed she's not in debt to some host or host club back in Japan like many other young J-Girls who start doing tanchinbo
    either way she found it cool I like Gundam and cosplay Gundam characters. we both miss CocoIchi and Dennys, she's craving Yakiniku a lot recently so showed her places in crows nest
    ===================ROUND 2===============================

we fondle each other and another dom comes on, this time I get on top to get a good glance at that face and body and yes it is.. very adolescent like so it hit the spot for me.
    I lasted longer this time cause with how wet she was it seemed very smooth, however she wrapped her legs around me cause she was enjoying it all, she was screaming, so we DFK and I let her scream pleasurably in my mouth.

didn't take long but I nutted before the Buzzer went off, we shower and she's got the same GFE attitude when washing you down after. we get dressed and she holds onto me tightly.
    gives me another kiss but doesn't let go of my body while im trying to get out of the door. then jokingly releases me and says good bye.

PSE|==========[]|GFE
    As young as she is, very inexperienced but not in a bad way, she still carries a good attitude to the whole session from start to finish, she does feel like a GF.
    however as I mentioned that Fire/Ice BBBJ trick was something different, I don't know where she learned that but it got me intrigued.

Cute|[]==========|Hot
    Literally an adolescent body and face, very cute indeed with a very very young look, but you can still tell she's at the 20 mark.
    If you want to kind of re-live your high school fantasy or feel like a Sugar daddy to a young girl, she's a good choice for that

Passive|=====[]=====|Assertive
    She wasn't a starfish, she really did put in effort, but in a sense to what I liked and wanted, she didn't take control of the hour.
    she performed what you commanded, she didn't have that sense of knowing what to do next but its not a negative remark.
    it sorta fits the school girl theme cause she let you do what you wanted to her.

Avoid|========[]==|Return
    She was fun for a craving I had, If that craving comes again I'd consider her, But I don't think it will for awhile.
    Very Very strong contrast to K - SIA I had earlier in the week. a positive tame in comparison but I came in to fulfil a taste I've been craving.

I'm aiming at K - Jenny or V - Soda next cause I've got K-pop cravings again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    On Monday I went to see K - Sia My Review is here

However I had a school girl fetish I wanted to quell lately, I was looking at J Otona and J Kokomi at Empire to sate that craving.
    but noticed a new young J Girl pop up at Ginza, YUINA!!

Yuinas Page here

Booked 7:30PM 30/11/2023
    Cost at $300p/h

Came in early and waited in the waiting room after paying, after some time I got the call she was ready in room 6.
    the door was partially opened and I see Yuina smiling ushering me in.

at first glance, her face does look really young, however the dress she was wearing made her look like a Year 12 student at a Formal.
    it didn't stay on very long as she quickly took it off along with her undergarments shortly after and I followed suite.

once naked she did hug me and went in for DFK, then held my hand to head towards the shower. I noticed she's almost flat but its not a negative point for me.
    I did come in with the intention of viewing her as a school student and she embodies that well.
    she showers you very gently, very GFE type. a very memorable trick she did in the shower though was a Fire/Ice method of BBBJ, after being washed up she drank a cup of cold water
    and proceeded with BBBJ, this was something very different than usual, so [+] points to that trick.

shower came back on and we finish washing up, get dried and I ask her to lie down on the bed, I get on my knees on the floor about to eat her out,
    however I looked her in the eye and said "itadakimasu" and she literally cracked up at that for a solid minute.
    a few minutes in that laughter turned into moaning while I was licking her clit out, her body jolting around she starts yelling "iku iku iku iku"
    she grabs onto my hair and almost rips it off. I fucking enjoyed that, regardless my scalp was hurting a bit. she rolls over and gives me a positive "yabai!" a few times.

I get up and she proceeds with a cat bathing bbbj, yes she's still new and inexperienced, no use of teeth but gives a good attitude towards it.
    I still enjoy the moment, suction was there and she was really going at it in a very GFE manner. after some time I ask her to spin around so I can eat her out again.

after some time a dom comes on and she gets on top to ride me, she slides it in, can you look at my avatar to get the gist of how I'm feeling? you can tell she's still fresh meat.
    still tight but I noticed she's very wet, she rides me for quite some time and I can feel her squeeze me with each grind, I actually didn't last long in this position, probably 2 minutes In I nut but she literally kept riding me and DFKing screaming into my mouth, I was still hard and she actually just kept going ignoring the fact that I told her I just came.

what I noticed after some time looking at the ceiling mirror was the whole outside of the condom was frothing. no leak or breakage, she was just that wet the whole time.
    we clean up and cuddle for a bit

===================REST PERIOD============================
    We talked in Japanese for quite some time and I realise she's really a dull person. all she does is eat, sleep and watch K-Dramas, barely any interest outside of that, she seemed proud of it too, her hikkikimori lifestyle.
    also noticed she's not in debt to some host or host club back in Japan like many other young J-Girls who start doing tanchinbo
    either way she found it cool I like Gundam and cosplay Gundam characters. we both miss CocoIchi and Dennys, she's craving Yakiniku a lot recently so showed her places in crows nest
    ===================ROUND 2===============================

we fondle each other and another dom comes on, this time I get on top to get a good glance at that face and body and yes it is.. very adolescent like so it hit the spot for me.
    I lasted longer this time cause with how wet she was it seemed very smooth, however she wrapped her legs around me cause she was enjoying it all, she was screaming, so we DFK and I let her scream pleasurably in my mouth.

didn't take long but I nutted before the Buzzer went off, we shower and she's got the same GFE attitude when washing you down after. we get dressed and she holds onto me tightly.
    gives me another kiss but doesn't let go of my body while im trying to get out of the door. then jokingly releases me and says good bye.

PSE|==========[]|GFE
    As young as she is, very inexperienced but not in a bad way, she still carries a good attitude to the whole session from start to finish, she does feel like a GF.
    however as I mentioned that Fire/Ice BBBJ trick was something different, I don't know where she learned that but it got me intrigued.

Cute|[]==========|Hot
    Literally an adolescent body and face, very cute indeed with a very very young look, but you can still tell she's at the 20 mark.
    If you want to kind of re-live your high school fantasy or feel like a Sugar daddy to a young girl, she's a good choice for that

Passive|=====[]=====|Assertive
    She wasn't a starfish, she really did put in effort, but in a sense to what I liked and wanted, she didn't take control of the hour.
    she performed what you commanded, she didn't have that sense of knowing what to do next but its not a negative remark.
    it sorta fits the school girl theme cause she let you do what you wanted to her.

Avoid|========[]==|Return
    She was fun for a craving I had, If that craving comes again I'd consider her, But I don't think it will for awhile.
    Very Very strong contrast to K - SIA I had earlier in the week. a positive tame in comparison but I came in to fulfil a taste I've been craving.

I'm aiming at K - Jenny or V - Soda next cause I've got K-pop cravings again
    Thats one hell of a review!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dude I love the gauges you put. Might take that for my own reports haha

Sounds like Yuina is a winner

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    Dude I love the gauges you put. Might take that for my own reports haha

Sounds like Yuina is a winner
    Also a fan of the gauges ratings hahahhaa xD

Nice review Calpico....sounds like a hot sesh but that puts me in a real dilemma as i had Miwa next on my list....now i have them both...Man i just cant look past petite young J Girls in school uniform or thos maid costumes which remind you of the J Maid cafes...

Face wise which photo/s would you say best represents her and is skin milky white? yea the ice/fire thing is something which was a standard with most c girls and some of the k girls

man that experience sounds similar to Aina that gfe is just something else brings you back to early dating days and 'deflowering' an innocent girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Also a fan of the gauges ratings hahahhaa xD

Nice review Calpico....sounds like a hot sesh but that puts me in a real dilemma as i had Miwa next on my list....now i have them both...Man i just cant look past petite young J Girls in school uniform or thos maid costumes which remind you of the J Maid cafes...

Face wise which photo/s would you say best represents her and is skin milky white? yea the ice/fire thing is something which was a standard with most c girls and some of the k girls

man that experience sounds similar to Aina that gfe is just something else brings you back to early dating days and 'deflowering' an innocent girl.
    Can’t say which photos are exactly her, she isn’t exactly milky white, had a slight Okinawan tan or maybe it was just the red lights of the room but face is her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thx for sharing Calpico C. I am waiting to see if Mako back on Roster

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    thanks for the long AR, I've booked Yuina for today and will report back

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    thanks for the long AR, I've booked Yuina for today and will report back
    How’d it go? I hope you had fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep stealing this AR format for a future post. The sliders should be a new feature for this forum!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    Can’t say which photos are exactly her, she isn’t exactly milky white, had a slight Okinawan tan or maybe it was just the red lights of the room but face is her.
    ok - thanks bro