Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is great Sex all in your mind?

Banned

Is great Sex all in your mind?

How often do you read that this girl or that girl was the best punt someone had? They’ll recall that they wished they’d seen them more before they disappeared etc.

At the time we all think “this is the one”, what a truly great punt. We haven’t had better…

Then another comes into view and she now is the best you’ve ever had. An endless upgrade sequence.

Is there really such a thing as the best punt in your life or is it just a memory till the next better punt comes along?

Are any of you guys still stuck with a previous “best punt” in your minds even though you are banging fresh stock?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No there isn't cause a lot of them are equally as good each other girl but there are some poor performers to. If you ask me the best I've ever had I can't answer. Because I had so many good ones. The real question is, is punting sex better than sex with your partner or wife? Or is it all good just extra feelings?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    No there isn't cause a lot of them are equally as good each other girl but there are some poor performers to. If you ask me the best I've ever had I can't answer. Because I had so many good ones. The real question is, is punting sex better than sex with your partner or wife? Or is it all good just extra feelings?
    Feelings. The connection.

I’ve come to the conclusion that I can have feelings with every WL I punt. That they’re all great. That I connect even with them all.

If the experience is great then there must be a connection. Getting back to GFs or partners. I don’t think I’ve ever had better sex from them than what I get from a WL.

You have to remember WL’s are experts at their craft. A GF or partner hasn’t had the runs on the board so to speak. Practise makes perfect.

Besides who wants to train an unknown quantity? Why bother? They no doubt won’t do everything a WL does.

Does any guy ask his GF, “ I want DATY, BBBJ, CIM etc?” I’m sure some GF’s would say no. Not doing. Then what?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Everybody is different. Some enjoy being with very pro WLs who have skills to blow their minds.

I prefer sex that is passionate and with a girl that I am physically attracted to. I do appreciate great skills like good BBBJ etc, but that would never elevate a sex sesh to be "one of the best".

So I'd say from my view, sex with partners has always been better. But that's just me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I dig great English literature.

Great epic poems e.g. John Milton's Paradise Lost has always been in my mind.

“O sun, to tell thee how I hate thy beams
    That bring to my remembrance from what state I fell,
    how glorious once above thy sphere.”

The sun you could argue can be the breast and so is the "glorious sphere" that you pay $200 to suck, fondle or do Spanish.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We are all different as has been said

I need connection.
    Wasn't always the case but as I have gotten older it is more and more. Was a time all it took was a great set of toned legs, shapely set of Bs and a good arse ..... preferably, but not necessarily all at once!

These days the connection can take different forms depending on the girl and the circumstances.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alot is in the mind, but it takes two to tango

Banned
    Perhaps men go through phases. Like an eight year cycle I seem to be going on once again.

Do you ever look back and correlate relationships and punting?

The answer is the wearing of condoms which makes all the difference. At home you go bare back, which is no comparison to covered sex !

Enough said ?

Ps. Plus you don’t have to pull out even after you are totally soft , that’s the feeling you can’t get from punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I aged there's but punting left.
    30 years ago I liked football and played guitar. And fucking hot young girls
    20 years ago I worked hard and thought about the promotion I deserved every night.. and fuck hot young girls
    10 years ago I was thinking about upsizing my house... And fuck hot young girls.
    Now ... You guessed it. Fuck hot young girls

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Yeah, if someone fucks you in the ear it is.

Banned
    World Famine, starvation, malnutrition, pollution, shortage of clean water should be on top of a punter's mind.

Solve all these problems first before you even think of a ML.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    World Famine, starvation, malnutrition, pollution, shortage of clean water should be on top of a punter's mind.

That's more Greta Thunberg talk there. The only way to solve those issues is to cultivate enough resources, go there and teach them how to cultivate it themselves while giving enough for them to go by, otherwise they'll learn to take advantage of your kindness and do nothing for themselves. You have to have a long term expectation that it will take many lifetimes for them to finally learn that it is their own faults they live such lives.

Junior Member(有D料到)

I leave that to you my friend, leave the punting to us experts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like Arnold used to say: "It's all in the mind..."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

You would do much better on an environmental forum, not a punting forum...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think its not just the mind....its also about size too...smaller pussy is not always better....got to find one thats perfect for you...and also a body that matches mine. Its the touch and also interaction during the whole thing that makes it "perfect"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punthunt2022 View Post
    I think its not just the mind....its also about size too...smaller pussy is not always better....got to find one thats perfect for you...and also a body that matches mine. Its the touch and also interaction during the whole thing that makes it "perfect"
    No such thiing as the "perfect root" bro otherwise punting, reviews, cheating, side chicks and rotations wouldn't exist.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I asked the doc to lower my sex drive. He said at my age sex is all in the head. I said yes, and I want it lower down.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Vincent my friend be like water.

I think all punters should quit their jobs and concentrate on punting full time to go with the flow.

When you put water into a hole it becomes a hole.

Live in a hole and be like water.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast