Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So your married does the wife not give you enough sex? So you punt?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Cool So your married does the wife not give you enough sex? So you punt?

So you have a wife who gives you sex but you still punt and go to brothels? Why? Does your wife not give you enough sex? Does your wife not suck you off? What are the reasons you still punt when married? Hopefully your wife does not suspect anything is going on.

Banned
    I’m of the opinion that what a guy does is his business. His money. He can burn it, give it away, punt it or do all three.

Doesn’t matter if you’re married, defacto, have a GF or are a hermit. What you do with your time and your money is entirely your decision and no one’s business.

Anyone that lives their life according to others is a fool. I have no respect for subservient guys.

You’re a male, be one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’m of the opinion that what a guy does is his business. His money. He can burn it, give it away, punt it or do all three.

Doesn’t matter if you’re married, defacto, have a GF or are a hermit. What you do with your time and your money is entirely your decision and no one’s business.

Anyone that lives their life according to others is a fool. I have no respect for subservient guys.

You’re a male, be one.
    yes, this is so true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    So you have a wife who gives you sex but you still punt and go to brothels? Why? Does your wife not give you enough sex? Does your wife not suck you off? What are the reasons you still punt when married? Hopefully your wife does not suspect anything is going on.
    Every man LOVES the chase - every man LOVES variety - it is in our genetics to want to procreate with as many women as possible. I've gotten to the stage of my life where I no longer want to fight that urge and dont see it as a problem.
    I've worked hard all my life - still working hard now - so want to look after myself by eating well, sleeping well and fucking well. What's wrong with that?

Right now, I have a gf which gives it to me close to every night - she looks stunning and at least an 8 out of 10. I also have a side chick I spend time with when our schedules align - I would rate her at least a 7 out of 10. Still I LOVE to go out and punt.

A few months back, I also took an old friend out to dinner which I hadn't seen for over 10 years and it was just supposed to be a catchup - but she looked so hot that I couldn't help myself and started chasing her to try get her into bed. Long story short, I took her out - wining and dining for couple weeks (while she kept saying she didn't want to go there and ruin friendship), a lot of flirty text during day, before she finally invited me over one day and we did the deed - it was so good. I just love variety.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do you care?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe wife not giving sex enough. Maybe her sucky suck is not enough. What other reasons should we not punt when married? Hopefully she suspects hubby is punting that way she can also to join in and learn a thing or two. Maybe start a harem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Maybe wife not giving sex enough. Maybe her sucky suck is not enough. What other reasons should we not punt when married? Hopefully she suspects hubby is punting that way she can also to join in and learn a thing or two. Maybe start a harem

I’d say it depends on how well the wife or GF is being looked after.

If they’re partnered with a golden goose they’re not going to do anything to upset the apple cart.

Oh, they may say something initially but when it comes down to money most shut up and toe the line.

That’s just how the world works.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d say it depends on how well the wife or GF is being looked after.

If they’re partnered with a golden goose they’re not going to do anything to upset the apple cart.

Oh, they may say something initially but when it comes down to money most shut up and toe the line.

That’s just how the world works.
    Not T Cindy !! Just wants $$

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sex for woman is different, and for some,it loses the appeal as they get older

For men, if you are 60 and still enjoy a good erections, you are good to go and sex is fun, who cares if you have body fat and aren't Brad Pitt. Men can just move their hips and stick dick in

For women, their vagina can get dry, boobs sag, body sags, they get self-conscious than men do, and these changes alone can mean sex is a confronting and nonsexy thing. Women also can put on weight and find sex harder. In sex women, more than men, have to hold their bodies in fixed positions

Banned
    Sex loses the appeal for women as they get older? No doubt that’s why men date younger women. They still want sex.

So a guy is to suck it up and put up with a sexless relationship? Obviously a lot don’t. They dump their wives or cheat.

I still say if she’s not giving it, go elsewhere.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pies2050 View Post
    Not T Cindy !! Just wants $$
    I like Cindy.

Why do you post under mine with a comment about her like that?

Besides how would you know what she is like? I count her as a friend. Even though the relationship is only business she’s still my friend. She’s a kind, wonderful nice natured person.

You’re obviously a jealous person with not enough money to get by. Not enough money to punt. Not enough money to be happy.

You’re a four post profile. Obviously commenced with a ploy in mind. A new account with only four posts all relating to me.

Such a dedicated loser you are.

Go chase a parked car.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think married men go to brothels is becuase their wives got fat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sex loses the appeal for women as they get older? No doubt that’s why men date younger women. They still want sex.

So a guy is to suck it up and put up with a sexless relationship? Obviously a lot don’t. They dump their wives or cheat.

This is pure logic, well said

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)

It’s unfortunate but it’s the truth

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Why do I punt when my missus gives me sex? A few reasons.
    1. I travel for work. I’m horny when I travel.
    2. The missus gives me sex, but not at sufficient levels. So I supplement.
    3. I like stuff she doesn’t. I’m big into assplay and she won’t go there. Bro needs to be rimmed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornyaussiejock View Post
    Why do I punt when my missus gives me sex? A few reasons.
    1. I travel for work. I’m horny when I travel.
    2. The missus gives me sex, but not at sufficient levels. So I supplement.
    3. I like stuff she doesn’t. I’m big into assplay and she won’t go there. Bro needs to be rimmed.
    Is rimming safe? have you ever caught anything nasty from the act

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch97 View Post
    As long as everyone is spotlessly clean down there it's just fine.

Make sure she's super, super clean, rim her from behind & play with her clit & slide a finger in her pussy at the same time. She'll be begging for mercy.

Oh shit I've gone & made myself horny.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch97 View Post
    No thanks, I don't like being rimmed or rimming a WL but I like it when she licks balls and perineum area. I had one stroke me while licking my perineum and I almost bust in seconds.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    As long as everyone is spotlessly clean down there it's just fine.

Make sure she's super, super clean, rim her from behind & play with her clit & slide a finger in her pussy at the same time. She'll be begging for mercy.

Oh shit I've gone & made myself horny.
    Hahah, yeah I know, I too love that kinda action.

Side note: I think he meant being rimmed by his missus. Truth be told, most non-WLs would not go there. Tough luck if that's your thing... WLs it is, I'm afraid.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hahah, yeah I know, I too love that kinda action.

Side note: I think he meant being rimmed by his missus. Truth be told, most non-WLs would not go there. Tough luck if that's your thing... WLs it is, I'm afraid.
    I'm sure you go south if your lady likes that. Just being considerate. So why do some women just lose interest in returning the favour? Or treat sex like a household chore, like doing the dishes. How could you ever lose the joy and magic of sex?
    Read my recent posts to know why

Please check my pulse if I lose interest in sex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast