Thread: Tall Cherry @ Hurstville

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tall Cherry @ Hurstville

I went to the shop and there are 2 ladies working this morning, Cherry and another name Lala or Lulu.

Cherry is a Asian girl, should be around 25 years old, more than 165cm, amd wore a tight T shirt and jeans, as I arrived at around 10am, and she hasnt changhe the working skirt yet. Wait around 2 mins, then she welcomed me and led me to the room. Massage service was go straigh as everuthing is already setup. Touched her legs and she did make some joke about that, a really friendly and open-minded girl for sure.

Services were also impressive, she can do everything from kissing, cbj, bbj to fs, to be honest, it is hard to find a young and pretty girl can do that much. Everything was done perfectly, and I really enjoyed the services, and she can also provide that gf feeling, lol.

Overall, paid $120, and tipped her for $30. And I would recommend this girl for sure. They seems got some new ladies after the chabbby Emily left. And i am pretty satisfied about their services.

Address: 20 Ormonde Parade, Hurstville
    https://hurstvillemassage.com.au/hur...-thai-massage/
    Recommended girl: Cherry, and Ada

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like a bit of self promotion by the owner? Or am I just being a bit cynical?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Looks like a bit of self promotion by the owner? Or am I just being a bit cynical?
    I have never had anything great in that shop.