Thread: J namani

Junior Member(有D料到)

J namani

Face 8.5 .prettier than photos..i dont think photos are her, photos are maybe her older and slightly bigger sister. Id guess she's 25..i didnt ask though

Body 8 no fat, sligthly curvy rather than slim/toned, nice soft natural b/c...flat stomach, bit of hair downstairs, nice firm ass

Service 7 ymmv..wasnt bad, wasnt great..did various positions, nice and tight, finish with cim

200/30 probably a bit high...should be 180/30 imo

Not a regret, had fun ymmv

Banned
    It’s her alright. She’s lost weight that’s all.

Such a babe!!!

Return visit planned when I get back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi, ill add more details to review

Limited english
    Needs leading
    Can take a pounding
    Not much interaction, eyes mostly closed
    Sensitive nipples, doesnt like them squeezed
    Enjoys daty
    Not much kissing, i needed to initiate
    Happy to do different positons...for me how a girl rides in cg is telling...plenty out there that like sex, reactions in face, body langauge or words...didnt really get mucn from her

Maybe ive been spoilt elsewhere

Highlights: face and boobs
    Lowlights: eyes shut service and limited interaction....N5, if you read this, maybe you can suggest she does foam, give her some lines to say

Banned
    Dave you forgot to add YMMV.

It seems to me that everyone gets a different result with the girls.

I always spend 1+ hours on a session. Never time count and work my way into a great punt.

Women are not push button sex machines. Some can be, but generally they’re not. They need to be warmed up first.

I liked her a lot. Got on well with her. After our lovemaking she was flushed, like a women that’s just had a great sex session and was extremely accomodating, intimate and friendly. Like a girlfriend would be after you fucked her well.

I initiate everything with every girl and always get what I need. I’m not sure why you feel it’s up to the girl to initiate things?

I’m the one that motivates the eye contact, the DFK, the positions, the pounding or the grinding. The condom swap. The water break, the second shower if needed, etc

If you direct then you get.

Take control of the sex.

You’re paying for it.

Easy